Author Topic: Ban Request  (Read 789 times)

Offline Tywin

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4th_RG_2Lt_Tywin
  • Side: Neutral
Ban Request
« on: September 12, 2015, 01:10:25 am »
Name of the server you were on: NA1_Official

Name of the person causing trouble: [IV]1LH_Sturmmann_Dyre

Nature of their offense: Slurs, harassment, derogatory remarks about other regiments

Time and date of their offense: Today - ~3:30 PST. He has been marking derogatory remarks for weeks, however, and I do not know the time of all of them.

Today we fought and I killed his horse: this is the first thing he said.

Spoiler
[close]

A bit after he said this, which instigated my making of this request. I wouldn't have cared about the other "small" offenses otherwise, but I felt this was going too far.

Spoiler
[close]

In the past, he has made other insulting remarks about Jews. This was a few days ago.

Spoiler
[close]

He said this today, about purposely teamkilling. I do not think he is completely joking about this, because I have seen him teamkill while firing into melee several times.

Spoiler
[close]

He has also made plain rude remarks belittling other regiments, which were completely uncalled for.

Spoiler
[close]

I do not have a screenshot of this, but I recall a time when I sent out a recruitment message. In NA1, I asked "Would anyone like to join the Polish Lancer Guards?" For some reason, Dyre felt the need to insult us and respond "Polish? So, useless?" Of course this isn't a big offense, but I think it helps show his nature.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Ban Request
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2015, 08:37:30 am »
Reading through the logs, there is not enough there that deserves a perm ban.  The slur in the 2nd pic is against the rules, and the unsavory comment in the 2nd picture is noted.  The comment about shooting into melee is noted, however i after reading the logs, i feel it was done in jest.  People shoot into melee all the time.  If it really becomes a problem, then the admins will take care of it.  if someone is intentionally trying to tk and use shooting into melee as a cover, they will be taken care of. 

Some of the other pics are not ban worth at all.  I cant even really say they are against the rules.  There is a mute function in game that can be used. 

As of now, no ban for now.  You will have to give me more proof that they were using derogatory remarks for me to ban.  I will talk to them about curving some of their behavior.

Thanks for the report.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Dyre

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dyre_the_Stranger
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Ban Request
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2015, 09:48:49 am »
Those comments to the PLG were out of line. But I refuse to take back anything I've said to the Nr9 past or present.