Author Topic: The Groupfighting League [GFL]  (Read 78345 times)

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Groupfighting League [GFL]
« Reply #615 on: November 19, 2015, 09:36:43 pm »
Match: 8pp vs. Grenadiers
Time: Monday 23/11 at 20:00 GMT
Referee: Emperor Chicken
Server: GFL_2
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #616 on: November 19, 2015, 09:37:40 pm »
Just decide whether you want to do a rematch or not before...... I like the matches to be done chronologically.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: November 19, 2015, 10:44:10 pm »
FrenchTouch vs. FruitNinjas: 7 - 0

FruitNinjas coudn't do it. I have it's been a bit messy (20:00 agreeded but GMT? French time?) even waiting until 20:00 GMT fruitties took way too long to get in. A rematch can happen, you know we ain't bitchz but only if FrenchTouch wants to.

I will see if we rematch or not after FrenchTouch - Disciple (depend on the result of this match),for now,7-0
Well,for fruit,we waited one hour,so i recommand to kobzik to get something else for replacing him when he can't be there.
ye it is a big surprise for me that we couldnt get 5 ppl without me. I will make changes in the rooster. Sry Haze that it happened like that would be nice match.
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Elessar

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: November 19, 2015, 11:55:06 pm »

FruitNinjas coudn't do it. It's been a bit messy (20:00 agreeded but GMT? French time?) even waiting until 20:00 GMT fruitties took way too long to get in. A rematch can happen, you know we ain't bitchz but only if FrenchTouch wants to.
Kobzik said that we must play against French_Touch at 23:00 Moscow time (its 20:00 GMT) Actually we were late(we had arrived at 20:15 GMT) but nobody warned us that reff and FT had been w8ing for us for one hour. Afterwords, FT vs FN will be replayed if Disciples will win I guess. Otherwise, French_Touch won't dare to lose points and just leave it. #BestGrammarEU

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #619 on: November 20, 2015, 12:32:06 am »
UnderDogs are currently trying to find 2 extra guys just to boost us so we can guarantee bringing 5 to our last 3 matches, hopefully sorted by the weekend so we can catchup and finish the league!

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: November 20, 2015, 06:58:21 am »

FruitNinjas coudn't do it. It's been a bit messy (20:00 agreeded but GMT? French time?) even waiting until 20:00 GMT fruitties took way too long to get in. A rematch can happen, you know we ain't bitchz but only if FrenchTouch wants to.
W8 what? We agreed on 8 gmt. He didn't sad he meant French time.
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #621 on: November 20, 2015, 09:01:01 am »

Kobzik said that we must play against French_Touch at 23:00 Moscow time (its 20:00 GMT) Actually we were late(we had arrived at 20:15 GMT) but nobody warned us that reff and FT had been w8ing for us for one hour. Afterwords, FT vs FN will be replayed if Disciples will win I guess. Otherwise, French_Touch won't dare to lose points and just leave it. #BestGrammarEU
It either gets replayed this week or the first half of next or it won't be getting replayed, officially at least.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Haze

« Reply #622 on: November 20, 2015, 12:43:17 pm »

@Elessar :
It's what i wanted to do,but,herishey don't seem to want let us rematch after the next match,so we won't replay,sorry.
Anyway,we can still rematch for a prestigious and fun match in your server

@kobzik : we agreed on 20:00 French Time so 21:00 Ukrain and 22:00 Russia (and if you remember,you clearly said that 21:00 french time was too late for russian player of your team)

Edit : Well,idk why,but I changed my point of view,we are all there to play,if frenchtouch was in this case I would be glad that others accept to re-play and it's a bit too coward for meh so let's rematch  :) (but we have to do it this week-end)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 01:01:27 pm by Haze »

Offline Ancient

• First Sergeant
  • The Resurrection
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: November 20, 2015, 01:07:59 pm »
Edit : Well,idk why,but I changed my point of view,we are all there to play,if frenchtouch was in this case I would be glad that others accept to re-play and it's a bit too coward for meh so let's rematch  :) (but we have to do it this week-end)

Good on you
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
« Reply #624 on: November 20, 2015, 02:02:26 pm »
Match: 8pp vs. Grenadiers
Time: Monday 23/11 at 20:00 GMT
Referee: Emperor Chicken

to whome did you talk about that?  :o

Offline Elessar

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: November 20, 2015, 02:54:41 pm »
I don't know why all shit happens only with russians, karma I guess or something else. Blame Putin.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: November 20, 2015, 06:02:02 pm »
I don't know why all shit happens only with russians, karma I guess or something else. Blame Putin.

Put1n 1s th3 0nly 3n3my 0f 1515, U54 m4d3 4nd 5upp0rt5 1515.

Not even political.

Offline Wüstenfuchs

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr12_Lt_Clemens_Friebe
« Reply #627 on: November 20, 2015, 09:18:52 pm »
6te 7: 1 5te

gg, thanks for the match and to fwuffy for reffing :)

Offline Foxy

• Sergeant Major
  • "Not all those who wander are lost"
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: November 20, 2015, 09:51:43 pm »
Roster Update: Thunder out... Hollandude in

Offline Ancient

• First Sergeant
  • The Resurrection
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: November 21, 2015, 10:13:42 pm »
Match: The Blackwatch vs. 6te
Time: Sunday 22/11/15 at 20:00 GMT
Referee: Unknown
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 08:11:59 pm by Ancient »
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.