Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars - Team of the Season  (Read 50625 times)

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars - Team of the Year
« Reply #240 on: October 11, 2015, 11:28:14 pm »
I've decided on the NWWC Team of the Year (in no particular order);

Team of the Year
Axiom
Beorning
Mopin
Evan
Stark
JHS
Legendahkiin
Tristan
Herishey
Rikimaru
Tiberias
Peterman
Falk
Moskito
Harrier
[close]

Had to change it to 15 players because 14 was too hard.  :'( :'( :'(

P.S this wasn't just a mix of pure skill, if a player hardly showed up but did well in say 1-2 matches he showed up then it's not worth as much as a player who went to every match and did decent in a few and well in the rest. (Attendence + Skill = Team of the Year).

If players would send me an image of their face from the character editor it'd be much appreciated, on Steam or PM, also the stats in this will be stats from the NWWC (if they played well they will have higher stats, not their overall or their current.).
Beorning never topscored in NWWC. Imo u should take Sanitarium, Edward or SirFolkas cause they rly carried
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #241 on: October 11, 2015, 11:31:33 pm »

Team of the Year
Axiom
Beorning
Mopin
Evan
Stark
JHS
Legendahkiin
Tristan
Herishey
Rikimaru
Tiberias
Peterman
Falk
Moskito
Harrier
[close]

P.S this wasn't just a mix of pure skill, if a player hardly showed up but did well in say 1-2 matches he showed up then it's not worth as much as a player who went to every match and did decent in a few and well in the rest. (Attendence + Skill = Team of the Year).

If players would send me an image of their face from the character editor it'd be much appreciated, on Steam or PM, also the stats in this will be stats from the NWWC (if they played well they will have higher stats, not their overall or their current.).
Beorning never topscored in NWWC. Imo u should take Sanitarium, Edward or SirFolkas cause they rly carried
It's not just about top scoring, I only top scored for GB maybe once or twice but I attend all (I think) of the matches and assisted whoever was top and was still in the top half, assists are usually half the battle or other things such as delaying whilst one side pushes, kills are only a single part of the matches..
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Tournesol

« Reply #242 on: October 11, 2015, 11:32:54 pm »
i'm in ? lol, but thanks

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 11, 2015, 11:48:05 pm »
i'm in ? lol, but thanks
You were who France put as their golden bayonet and I saw you perform well against Sweden. PM me a pic of your in-game face ploxxxx.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #244 on: October 12, 2015, 12:16:43 am »
i'm in ? lol, but thanks
You were who France put as their golden bayonet and I saw you perform well against Sweden. PM me a pic of your in-game face ploxxxx.
ok
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 12, 2015, 01:33:56 am »
i'm in ? lol, but thanks
ok
fak oooof chicken m8.

Haze

« Reply #246 on: October 12, 2015, 01:34:48 am »

Team of the Year
Axiom
Beorning
Mopin
Evan
Stark
JHS
Legendahkiin
Tristan
Herishey
Rikimaru
Tiberias
Peterman
Falk
Moskito
Harrier
[close]

it's better to take a guy who was always present and who make a lot of  decent/good match than a guy just present 1-2 times same if he did a really good match,it's more fair.

Offline Henri

• First Lieutenant
  • i like cheese and crackers
    • View Profile
  • Nick: i bydand to school
« Reply #247 on: October 12, 2015, 01:45:53 am »
Where am I herigay I attended every game in spec and top scored ?

Phailur

« Reply #248 on: October 12, 2015, 08:18:14 am »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 12, 2015, 10:13:31 am »
Where am I herigay I attended every game in spec and top scored ?
Soz no muted ppl allowed.

Offline Gandalf_the_cool

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RK_Ryuzaki\Grey_Warden
« Reply #250 on: October 12, 2015, 11:24:36 am »
Rainbow Knights for sword team of the year, make it happen bby.)))))))0))0)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 12, 2015, 01:03:35 pm »
Rainbow Knights for sword team of the year, make it happen bby.)))))))0))0)
Sword team of the year that lost to us? :o  ;)

Offline Gandalf_the_cool

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Napoleonic Wars - Team of the Year [Announced]
« Reply #252 on: October 12, 2015, 01:19:17 pm »
How about a rematch, but against our main team this time and with proper ping ^.^

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 12, 2015, 01:25:35 pm »
How about a rematch, but against our main team this time and with proper ping ^.^
We're not a proper team, never even played together as a team prior to that match so I doubt that'll happen.

Offline Gandalf_the_cool

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 12, 2015, 01:27:41 pm »
That's a shame, guess we'll have to wait till the third edition of the 5v5 tourney if I don't host it myself when I run out of patience. :p