Author Topic: Svea Livgardet [EU/NA]  (Read 25625 times)

Offline JUST_SOME_SOLDIER_GUY

• First Lieutenant
  • fuck
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [10th] SOLDIER_GUY
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Svea Livgardet [EU/NA]
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2015, 02:00:21 pm »
This is why I don't play EU4..
You should start y, It's zer gut

Sorry but I cannot

Offline Cookiz

• Sergeant
  • Leader of SVG and the dankest of them all
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2015, 06:57:37 pm »
This is why I don't play EU4..
You should start y, It's zer gut

Sorry but I cannot
When im free for a whole day I will teach you

Offline Cookiz

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2015, 06:58:26 pm »
good luck. sweden sucks in EU4, commonwealth best nation UN ez game ez lyfe, gl hf u2 ty
Commonwealth is eastern tech, I shrek polan before they even form commonwealth or westernize

Phailur

« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2015, 07:01:42 pm »
good luck. sweden sucks in EU4, commonwealth best nation UN ez game ez lyfe, gl hf u2 ty
Commonwealth is eastern tech, I shrek polan before they even form commonwealth or westernize
ur nan is eastern tech m9

• First Lieutenant
  • fuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2015, 07:09:36 pm »

Shoots fired????   

Offline Cookiz

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2015, 07:32:17 pm »
Cheeky y. my nan may be eastern tech but she is still superior in EU4

• First Lieutenant
  • fuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2015, 12:55:24 am »
Yes!!!!!!!?

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2015, 02:10:29 pm »
wot if he meant british commonwealth
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2015, 02:35:47 pm »
Sweden is fun to play in EU4 but fighting against Denmark at the start is annoying because you can only get the top 3 provinces because their navy is so good and blocks you off and I cri :[, Dont even get me started on Russia and the HRE boi
You must be new at playing eu4, At the start as sweden get 15 galleys and block the seatile to Skåne and denmarks army can't cross and you will crush the norweigan army with your +20% infantry combat ability. then when you've crushed all of Norway go for denmark. :)

Note Try to get support independance from somebody

I have 520 hours in eu4, I've only played as Sweden once and I won pretty easily, trust me I'm not new to the game xd
Sounded like it as you described Denmark as op (they're bad and they should feel bad) Have you gotten Sweden is not overpowered achivement?
I don't play the game to get achievements so I don't play on ironman mode, plus Denmark OP easiest country world,

ez navy ez monie

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Cookiz

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2015, 02:42:31 pm »
There is no British Commonwealth only polan commonwealth!

Offline Cookiz

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2015, 02:44:02 pm »
Sweden is fun to play in EU4 but fighting against Denmark at the start is annoying because you can only get the top 3 provinces because their navy is so good and blocks you off and I cri :[, Dont even get me started on Russia and the HRE boi
You must be new at playing eu4, At the start as sweden get 15 galleys and block the seatile to Skåne and denmarks army can't cross and you will crush the norweigan army with your +20% infantry combat ability. then when you've crushed all of Norway go for denmark. :)

I have 520 hours in eu4, I've only played as Sweden once and I won pretty easily, trust me I'm not new to the game xd
Sounded like it as you described Denmark as op (they're bad and they should feel bad) Have you gotten Sweden is not overpowered achivement?
I don't play the game to get achievements so I don't play on ironman mode, plus Denmark OP easiest country world,

ez navy ez monie
True, they're quite easy to play. If you're looking for some fun go do Brandenburg into prussia then get quality ideas for that +40% infantry combat ability, you can like squish a 50 stack with 20 stack ^^

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2015, 02:49:24 pm »
You can call it commonwealth, british empire or just great britain.. simply the greatest empire of the worldddd
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2015, 03:05:16 pm »
Spoiler

ez navy ez monie
True, they're quite easy to play. If you're looking for some fun go do Brandenburg into prussia then get quality ideas for that +40% infantry combat ability, you can like squish a 50 stack with 20 stack ^^
[close]

ye,

I like to play Poland and Ming the most though  :P

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Cookiz

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2015, 03:19:44 pm »
You can call it commonwealth, british empire or just great britain.. simply the greatest empire of the worldddd
No, the greatest empire in the world was Sweden! (except we lost everything and got rekt by everybody, but don't count that in okey? ;_;)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2015, 03:21:57 pm »
Yeah of course, I understand ;) Sweden is cool country with cool people

Odesláno z mého HTC One dual sim pomocí Tapatalk