Author Topic: Bugs / Issues  (Read 33050 times)

Offline Mr.Mixtape

• First Lieutenant
  • Scheiße in der Toilette
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stWFI_A1_Gefr_Dietrich_Pels
  • Side: Union
Re: Bugs / Issues
« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2015, 03:19:31 pm »
Maybe you should add a trial arms, which might increase speed by 5 or 6 Speed (Agility).
maybe not that much but i think that would be cool

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Board Moderator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2015, 04:02:57 pm »
Maybe you should add a trial arms, which might increase speed by 5 or 6 Speed (Agility).
maybe not that much but i think that would be cool

It's impossible to do the 2nd image considering how weapons work. I also feel this is pretty pointless and will be neglected, note how this isn't the suggestions thread as half the time it's just realism requests, I hate realism (sometimes it's necessary) Please keep on topic or i'll just remove the posts, bugs only.   

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2015, 04:05:17 pm »
Idk if you know this, but I came across a weird glitch where a guy was able to shoot 2 round in a row without reloading, he just shot 2 bullets in the same aiming motion.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Board Moderator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2015, 04:09:27 pm »
Idk if you know this, but I came across a weird glitch where a guy was able to shoot 2 round in a row without reloading, he just shot 2 bullets in the same aiming motion.

Happens in NW, was it really fast the 2nd bullet? Say you fired they you could fire again straight after the shot?

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2015, 04:10:40 pm »

Happens in NW, was it really fast the 2nd bullet? Say you fired they you could fire again straight after the shot?
Never seen it in NW so it was a first for me, but I was the one who got shot right after I thought this guy wasted his shot, so probably pretty fast yeah.

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Nick Lazanis

• Donator
  • Sex,droga i Bodiroga.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2015, 04:50:46 pm »
Has happened to me in NW while lagging.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2015, 04:54:36 pm »
Well does it only appear that way to you? I'm pretty sure everyone on the server saw it (all 5 of us), its probably just NW stuff, but you never know

Offline Hickery

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2015, 10:31:12 pm »
Just downloaded it using one of the main links, installed it, and now the game won't launch.  If I move the module out of my Warband modules it'll work but obviously I can't play it.

Don't really know why it's not working and I can't find anyone else having this issue.  Help would be nice thanks.

Offline usnavy30

• Board Moderator
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2015, 10:33:31 pm »
Just downloaded it using one of the main links, installed it, and now the game won't launch.  If I move the module out of my Warband modules it'll work but obviously I can't play it.

Don't really know why it's not working and I can't find anyone else having this issue.  Help would be nice thanks.
What do you mean exactly by the game won't launch? Make sure you set the directory on the installer to be /Modules.
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline Hickery

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2015, 10:43:45 pm »
It's definitely in the right place I've installed loads of mods before, and I can see it's in Modules cause I've been messing about in there to get it to work.

I'll click launch Warband in steam and it'll try to load but no launcher comes up so I can't select anything or play anything - once I move the module out of the module folder I can see the launcher again. 
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 10:45:29 pm by Hickery »

Offline usnavy30

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2015, 10:45:17 pm »
It's definitely in the right place I've installed loads of mods before, and I can see it's in Modules cause I've been messing about in there to get it to work.
When you installed it, it is not a folder-within-a-folder situation is it?
(Whigs and Tories Beta -> Whigs and Tories Beta)
it should just be Modules -> Whigs and Tories Beta -> Text files, Resource, Textures, etc of the mod folder.

Else, where did you download it from? Moddb? May be a broken download.
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it

Offline Hickery

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2015, 10:48:29 pm »
I'm reinstalling it now, and I'm going to check that isn't the case but I don't think it was.

The download I used was the mirror link in the Download Links V.Public Beta Topic.

Mirror 1
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B27vFcw562HyYXZqcHdtZ2IyalU/view?usp=sharing

Edit: I checked and it's in the right place it seems, MountBlade Warband -> Modules -> Whigs and Tories Beta -> All the files
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 10:51:11 pm by Hickery »

Offline usnavy30

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 24, 2015, 10:49:55 pm »
Make sure the installer has the correct directory to install the mod when it prompts you.

Offline Hickery

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 24, 2015, 10:56:13 pm »
Destination location:
      D:\Users\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\Whigs and Tories Beta

That's what it says in the installer, which is the default install location I take it, so it should work.  Still I can't launch it properly - maybe I should restart my PC and see what happens.

Offline usnavy30

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 24, 2015, 11:08:03 pm »
In your case I think the installer path should be manually edited on the line to be this

D:\Users\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\

Pretty sure..

The installed module should definitely not stop the Warband launcher from working  :o

Oh, and welcome to the FSE forum  :)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 11:14:39 pm by usnavy30 »