Author Topic: Cracked Server of 1stBG  (Read 13658 times)

Offline Caesim

• Second Lieutenant
  • With the edge of the sword.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Caesim
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Cracked Server of 1stBG
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2015, 09:52:05 pm »
well its true I have a dual server cuz 50% of my clan cant afford game but every month they are buying it 1 by 1 .I am just showing New guys How good is the game and I am bringing New Customers to taleworlds new people more money for the company . And I dont see problem i played with 20 regs in my server and nothing bad happened we just have line battle by december when all our guys have the game we will stop it and also we pay for the server from LEGALHoster with Real Money so thats all .
ONLY YOU AND HOSTER WIN FROM THAT
THE COMPANY IS LOSING HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY BECAUSE ONE COPY COST 19 EURO +10 EURO DLC FROM 32 ONLY 7 HAVE IT
32-7=25
25X29=725 EURO LOST ONLY BY 1STBG
xD

Stop making such a fuss about it, like 70% people who play crack buy the game when they have the money. Most of the people are just too poor to buy it right away.

Offline InvisibleBG

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2015, 09:52:53 pm »
and still what does the game lose we dont attend events or play publuc servers you cant enjoy the game :D thats why every month like 3 guys buy it and we increase number of legit guys
3 guys buying the game or you are just searching free keys in russian forums ?
You are so lame  that you even STEAL + use Crack,you just broked Laws in countries like Germany,Great Britain,USA ,France

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2015, 09:53:54 pm »
InvisibleAUTISM
>always high
>GOAT

Offline InvisibleBG

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2015, 09:54:10 pm »
Invisible i dont know what is the problem i am paying for this server every month its a legal paying and what about your people bying keys from random turkish people 30 keys for 4 euro you wanna speak about that ?
But he bought the keys not steal them like you

Offline DarkBG

• First Lieutenant
  • To die will be an awfully big adventure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2015, 09:55:53 pm »
Invisible i dont know what is the problem i am paying for this server every month its a legal paying and what about your people bying keys from random turkish people 30 keys for 4 euro you wanna speak about that ?
But he bought the keys not steal them like you

Like me hahaha i am not stealing keys from nobody i pay money for this game . 75% of your people are using random keys !!!

Offline Wildfire

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2015, 09:58:37 pm »
InvisibleAUTISM
Lol, so he's an autist because he bought the game and is against cracking.Nice point.

Offline martin464646

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2015, 09:59:53 pm »
Well , well ,well.... This is very dreadful I have to say. Let me begin with the story of one abandoned by his mother kid, named invisible aka Kristian. His mother earned her living by delivering pleasure to random cab drivers. One sunny day a special cab driver also known as (the nazi) came over to have his dirty desires fulfilled. But against all odds he and the harlot fell in a prohibited love , resulting in the birth of a little , child soon to find out he was made in incest.... it happened so that the nazi and the harlot were children of the same parents. Later on the tart abandoned the failure product of her forbidden love , going somewhere else to hook on truck drivers. As the time kept passing on, a kid with wrong vision of the world grew up to become a burden for humanity . Well lets speak truth , invisible was part of 1stbg and was a big supporter of having a dual server but as soon as he got kicked by the regiment because of trolling spamming and insulting other people , he began raging screaming and rending his own hair in order to release the anger he had stored through out the years, simply because he is a kid who has never been shown true maternal love. Aaand besides that the regiment of Vladkata fought a line battle in the same server with 1stBG resulting in a defeat for '' IV-vzbul '' which enraged them to make this threat.

Offline DarkBG

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2015, 10:00:14 pm »
InvisibleAUTISM
Lol, so he's an autist because he bought the game and is against cracking.Nice point.

He is against the cracking but he have the cracked clan and he is playing the crack good point :D

Offline InvisibleBG

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2015, 10:01:18 pm »
Well , well ,well.... This is very dreadful I have to say. Let me begin with the story of one abandoned by his mother kid, named invisible aka Kristian. His mother earned her living by delivering pleasure to random cab drivers. One sunny day a special cab driver also known as (the nazi) came over to have his dirty desires fulfilled. But against all odds he and the harlot fell in a prohibited love , resulting in the birth of a little , child soon to find out he was made in incest.... it happened so that the nazi and the harlot were children of the same parents. Later on the tart abandoned the failure product of her forbidden love , going somewhere else to hook on truck drivers. As the time kept passing on, a kid with wrong vision of the world grew up to become a burden for humanity . Well lets speak truth , invisible was part of 1stbg and was a big supporter of having a dual server but as soon as he got kicked by the regiment because of trolling spamming and insulting other people , he began raging screaming and rending his own hair in order to release the anger he had stored through out the years, simply because he is a kid who has never been shown true maternal love. Aaand besides that the regiment of Vladkata fought a line battle in the same server with 1stBG resulting in a defeat for '' IV-vzbul '' which enraged them to make this threat.
The most funniest thing is that you can insult me infront of monitor but you  are afraid to me show a proper picture of you phahaha

Offline martin464646

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2015, 10:03:03 pm »
InvisibleAUTISM

A man who has pirated version cant be against pirating , he even played the crack before buying the legit game , which proves the point of caesim

Offline InvisibleBG

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2015, 10:03:57 pm »
InvisibleAUTISM

He is against the cracking but he have the cracked clan and he is playing the crack good point :D
Cracked clan lol if you mean Counter Strike 1.6 clan Non steam version ok no problemo

Offline Vladimir

• Sergeant
  • ХАХАХАХА БЛА БЛА БЛА!
    • View Profile
    • Bulgarian_Leib_Guard
  • Nick: Vladimir
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2015, 10:04:31 pm »
Well, your server is hosted in Latvia.

Offline Wildfire

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2015, 10:06:54 pm »
Много си интересен, нали? :)
Пък и той е решил да прави така поради причина, нещо вие сте направили за да го накарате да постъпи така.

Offline martin464646

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2015, 10:07:47 pm »
The most funniest thing is that you can insult me infront of monitor but you  are afraid to me show a proper picture of you phahaha

RIP ENGLISH and second I have no interest in going to jail cuz I broke your neck with one hit , you are 14yrs old , you weigh 40 kilo and you are 1.60m tall I am twice that, except I am 1,85m tall , I have no fear facing you irl but I bet your parents won be happy,,, 

Offline DarkBG

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2015, 10:08:11 pm »
InvisibleAUTISM

Cracked clan lol if you mean Counter Strike 1.6 clan Non steam version ok no problemo

No invisible i mean Mount & Blade Napoleonic Wars and the name of your clan is OG (Cracked clan)