EU community is now 2x as big as it was under your command, and we actually now have EU events (under you our Friday event was shut down and the Saturday EU event was horrible with the shitty server you had that crashed all the time till the 15thALA came around and hosted a working one) and we have no reopened our Wed EU event and our Sunday Siege now has an EU server. hmmm going from 1 EU event a week (that barley worked at all cause of the server) to 4 EU events a week.. hmm that really seems like the EU community has fallen apart with them having 4 times as many events and have actually active EU regiments now. And elections were stopped because of how shitty they were. Our last election (under your command) had 6 Cols, out of the at least 30 regiments at the time, and the person that got voted in didn't even want the position (Hardcase), he left the DA on his own, not even taking his regiment, to make his own army. The elections served no purpose at all, even when you "ran out of terms" you still ran everything, and you know what, everyone got fed up with your shit Lucas. We saw it when you came back and asked everyone to make an army with you and EVERY SINGLE COL you asked to leave with you said no and immediately told me Jannik Museal or Hawk about it. Honestly why are you even still posting here? you havn't even showed up to an event in like a month. Whatever, can't wait for your whitty reply in 2 weeks.
1. The EU side is not 2 times as big at all. Hardly active I would say, especially since one brigade went and made their own army.
2. The Friday event was run by the 9th OH and then by Dukey and had nothing to do with me.
3. The server problems we had since we went to our new Host was being looked into by the three people who were supposed to be running and maintaining it (I just paid the bills as you well know).
4. The last election actually had more regiment representatives, as you well know. And I cannot force people to vote, only give them the option to.
5. Hardcase did leave due to problems in his own regiment with him, naught to do with me since I let you run the NA side.
6. No I did not "run everything". I ran what I was meant to, the back-end, the servers etc. You however were so incompetent you couldn't handle doing anything.
7. I have not asked ANY Colonel to leave and make a new army at all. In actual fact, I got ASKED to make a new army by various persons and refused to do so.
8. So I cannot go on holiday now? There's more to life than mount and blade, you should try it sometime. Might chill you out a bit and allow you to mature some.
9. Stop the lies Chadric, it really is unbecomming.