3te Silesian Landwehr
Our Teamspeak: silverbolt13.bluefangsolutions.com:11254
Sign Ups will start at 7:30pm, the first ones on the teamspeak will be the first to choose there class.
Server Info: *3teSLR_Official*
Password: Will be passed out at sign ups.
Head Admin: ClassyDots
Secondary Admins:Hellstorm12 and Lady Moraine
No FOL(If anyone 1 member is in melee, the rest of the line may not fire), no FOC, no OA, no rambo. Officers will be considered line infantry if not on the very ends of the line. No chat spam, keep it serious, you will be warned once, second warning will be a kick, third warning will be temp ban, continuous warnings will be perm ban. Only one reset will be allowed per round.
Use line infantry type or Grenadier/Guard
- 3 men make a line, You may fire when in a line formation and static.
- Shoulder to shoulder spacing, You may not crouch while firing or reloading.
- May form double ranks if you choose, front rank may kneel.
- May crouch when not in combat.
- Must move out in a line!
- Each Inf Regiment may have "attached" skirmishers either Rifles or Light Infantry, these units must stay within 5 yards of the main body and act with the main body in all respects (no rambos) but can act in all respects as a normal skirmisher.
-Infantry units of 9 men or less can have 1 skirmisher 10 or more can have 2.
Hussars and Heavy cavalry only.
Minimum of 5 needed for a group.
Maximum is 15
If dismounted, pick up a musket and join a line
(Min 6, Max 15)
- Arty Guards are played as line infantry only.
- No more than 15 yards from the guns or defenses when with their guns and can act individually without formation or spacing requirements.
- May have 2 sappers and any mix of men they choose.
- build points will be 100 per side.
-2 cannons max, howitzers are allowed.
Skirms: (Max 13)
- Are only allowed to bring rifles, but can pick up a musket later if they want.
- May use 5 man spacing and may fire when in a static state as long as they are a maximum of 5 yards away from their closest next unit member. May not separate into more than one unit.
- Do not not have to be in a line to fire and can take cover behind rocks/trees while observing proper spacing.
- May move out in staggered formation.
-One man in melee means the entire line is in melee.
Details needed when signing up:
What troop that you want:
How many you will be bringing:
If interested please reply to this post, we will be doing this weekly.