Author Topic: Official Battle Server [EU]  (Read 18815 times)

Offline Rowaan

• Second Lieutenant
  • A volcano of unreliable information
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rowaan
  • Side: Union
Re: Official Battle Server [EU]
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2013, 10:26:44 pm »
Ingame Name: Rowaan
Steam Name: Rowaan
Prior experience in admining (no small regimental servers):None, but I do know how to admin effectively (other games).
Why you would be a good admin:I am very experienced with the mod, I have seen how other admins operate and deal out their punishments so I know what to do. There is a serious lack of admins on the server at the moment (and it will probably stay like that) and I think I can at least fix this problem somewhat.
Timezone:GMT+0
Activity on the server (hours per week):14 hours a week

Offline AdamUlster

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2013, 06:41:10 pm »
PLEASE do something about the racism on this server!!!!! AND THE ADMIN "Piekartz" i ask him to do something about it he basically told me "no". Please DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE MATTERS. 

Offline Krotan

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2013, 06:49:39 pm »
PLEASE do something about the racism on this server!!!!! AND THE ADMIN "Piekartz" i ask him to do something about it he basically told me "no". Please DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE MATTERS.
Yeah it's pretty horrific there. Not a pleasure at all to be on the server.

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2013, 07:06:45 pm »

I came and saw this, but it seems it was just betty and his assosciates. Betty came on and took some 33rd tags along with his mate. I had Betty banned for using vulgar language and insults, but her friend got away before punishment. I am sorry for the horrible time dear sir.

Offline av3ng3r

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2013, 11:50:12 am »

Pretty sure you applied for admin and I accepted you...

Offline Wigster600

• Major General
  • "Oh shit." - Wigster600
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wigster600/John_Cooper
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2013, 12:11:30 pm »
That's quite a difficult thing to deal with, due to people having different definitions of racism.

Offline AdamUlster

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2013, 01:30:49 pm »
That's quite a difficult thing to deal with, due to people having different definitions of racism.
Not when you used the word "nigger" or "black bastard"

Offline AdamUlster

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2013, 01:31:34 pm »

Pretty sure you applied for admin and I accepted you...
I did but then the pass changed and i never received the new pass

Offline Nicos

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2013, 08:53:15 pm »
    Ingame Name:25th_Sjt_Nicos
    Steam Name:immortalrwarrior98
    Prior experience in admining (no small regimental servers):33rd_NW_Siege and managing admins applications at melee_groupfighting server.
    Why you would be a good admin:I bieleve that i am a nice guy that can help everyone.I am really patient and not too strict but i don't let someone unpunished.Also now that i started playing this mod again i loved it and many guys just go at roofs etc that delay a lot the game.As well i bring some guys of 25th with me to play and pretty much populate the server.I have realised as well that many admins are not active when they are needed and i think i could help at that.
    Timezone:GMT+2
    Activity on the server (hours per week):At this week around 8-10 next week that i have holidays 15+

Offline TastyGravy

• Volunteer
  • I'm a gravy train....what up with dat?
    • View Profile
    • 33rd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 33rd_LCpl_Gravy
« Reply #69 on: July 03, 2013, 11:36:34 pm »
Ingame Name: 33rd_LCpl_Gravy
Steam Name: [33rd] Gravy
Prior experience in admining (no small regimental servers): 33rd_siege_server
Why you would be a good admin: I would make a good admin because I am well known by many players, particularly those that play the zulu mod, I have a good understanding of the rules that must be followed on the server and would act accordingly against any rule breakers. The mod has lost some of its populace and so some admins seem to use their abilities for personal gain ingame, I however would denounce such actions and would respect the server and its rules.
Timezone: GTM
Activity on the server (hours per week): 12-13 hours a week, 2-3 hours a day,
Don't you go dishin my gravy cos my gravy will go homeboy on you and spike up in that ass!!! BKB
2BUY4 #Grens4life# Pro-life, know what i'm saying?

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2013, 03:35:05 pm »
Ingame Name: 33rd_LCpl_Gravy
Steam Name: [33rd] Gravy
Prior experience in admining (no small regimental servers): 33rd_siege_server
Why you would be a good admin: I would make a good admin because I am well known by many players, particularly those that play the zulu mod, I have a good understanding of the rules that must be followed on the server and would act accordingly against any rule breakers. The mod has lost some of its populace and so some admins seem to use their abilities for personal gain ingame, I however would denounce such actions and would respect the server and its rules.
Timezone: GTM
Activity on the server (hours per week): 12-13 hours a week, 2-3 hours a day,

+1

Active and good at his job, need I say more?

Offline Stjef

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2013, 11:07:02 am »
Ingame Name: Stjef
Steam Name: sishamann83
Prior experience in admining (no small regimental servers): I`m the Leader of a Small Regiment and Server/Moderator of the DNL (German Native League)
Why you would be a good admin: I`m a friendly and active player. I hope there will soon be less trolls and therefore I would like to support them
But my English is not so good.
Timezone: GMT+1
Activity on the server (hours per week):  Before, I was often on the server. Now I want to play more active but I know that there are still too many trolls again.

Offline Wigster600

• Major General
  • "Oh shit." - Wigster600
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wigster600/John_Cooper
« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2013, 01:09:57 pm »
Spoiler
Ingame Name: Stjef
Steam Name: sishamann83
Prior experience in admining (no small regimental servers): I`m the Leader of a Small Regiment and Server/Moderator of the DNL (German Native League)
Why you would be a good admin: I`m a friendly and active player. I hope there will soon be less trolls and therefore I would like to support them
But my English is not so good.
Timezone: GMT+1
Activity on the server (hours per week):  Before, I was often on the server. Now I want to play more active but I know that there are still too many trolls again.
[close]

Wrong thread  :P

Offline ahmad

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2013, 08:21:48 pm »

Ingame Name:monster_of_civle_war
Steam Name:DIVLEKILLER
Prior experience in admining (no small regimental servers):yeah they test me at reg i was leading 30 plyers at sige battle then i lead tyem to victory then thy make me a captin becuase the admin wasnt there then he cam back
Why you would be a good admin:i watched a lot of civle war moive and i know how to lead
Timezone:GMT
Activity on the server (hours per week)every day

Offline ahmad

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2013, 08:26:40 pm »
how do i know you accepted me