Author Topic: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming  (Read 273607 times)

Offline Death_Reaper

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming
« Reply #1725 on: October 01, 2016, 11:45:17 pm »
 Nickname: USMC_1stMusician_Reaper
GUID: 1353235
Steam: [BBG] Reaper
How active can you be?: Everyday unless something serious pops up outside of the game.
Current Regiment/Clan: USMC
Admin experience: I've been an admin on a couple of servers on Native but none on NW. (and other games also such as Minecraft, and Battlefield)
Why do you want this role?: So I can stop trolling from happening when no other admin is on.#MakeBotSurvivalGreatAgain

Offline Highland_Cow

• Volunteer
  • Hey there :D
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1726 on: October 02, 2016, 01:28:35 am »
ADMIN APPLICATION

Nickname: Highland_Cow
GUID: 1455605
Steam: Highland Cow
How active can you be?: Pretty active, regarding my time.
Current Regiment/Clan: I don't have one, but I'd love to get into the USMC.
Admin experience: I am the co-owner of a rather large Unturned server, and was an admin of an RP in G-Mod.
Why do you want this role?: I want this role because I have the responsibility to take it and I am friendly to the players, as I would want to keep the game playable and fair for everyone.

Thank you for reading admins, you have a great server and keep up the GREAT WORK!  ;) :)
Waddup $)

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
« Reply #1727 on: October 02, 2016, 01:46:27 am »
So many admin apps  :o

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline shadow 982

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: October 02, 2016, 01:53:41 am »
Unban Request:
Name: either USMC_VOL_Booker234 or booker321
Offense: unkown/no reason
Why should you be unbanned?: because i love this server and want to keep playing it and did not break any of your rules
User ID #:922009
Time/Date:unkown turned on the game today (10/1/16) and was just banned i had not been on the server for a few days before today and was banned a few days ago i guess

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1729 on: October 02, 2016, 05:22:05 am »
Unban Request:
Name: either USMC_VOL_Booker234 or booker321
Offense: unkown/no reason
Why should you be unbanned?: because i love this server and want to keep playing it and did not break any of your rules
User ID #:922009
Time/Date:unkown turned on the game today (10/1/16) and was just banned i had not been on the server for a few days before today and was banned a few days ago i guess

Talked to you about your slurring and using USMC tags on the Zombie server, Unbanned already

Offline ChickenNuggets1865

• Sergeant
  • BBG Botsurvival NA Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Chicken_Nuggets
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1730 on: October 02, 2016, 08:34:42 am »
I'm reposting this admin app for the third and final time with updated information. I'd rather just take my chances than have to join the USMC to become admin like everyone else. Not that I have anything against the regiment.

Nickname: Sir_Nuggets_of_Nuggetshire
GUID: 1354391
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/45948959874/
How active can you be?: Anytime
Current Regiment/Clan: 172nd Royal Green Jackets (Inactive currently - EU Regiment)
Admin experience: None, willing to begin admin duties here.
Why do you want this role?: I'm not gonna sugar coat this, I just really like the community here and I want to get more involved in it and actually help out the best I can. I'm new to this admining thing, but I am not exactly a push over.
Anime Tiddies 11/10

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: October 02, 2016, 04:02:34 pm »
I'm reposting this admin app for the third and final time with updated information. I'd rather just take my chances than have to join the USMC to become admin like everyone else. Not that I have anything against the regiment.

Current Regiment/Clan: 172nd Royal Green Jackets (Inactive currently - EU Regiment)
Why do you want this role?: I'm not gonna sugar coat this, I just really like the community here and I want to get more involved in it and actually help out the best I can. I'm new to this admining thing, but I am not exactly a push over.
Oh little one, you have not waited long enough. I waited 3 months, sir penis here waited 3 months. You've waited way less than that. Hang in there. Be active on the server. Come on TS. Gain the respect of the other pubs. And we shall see. You are on the right path

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Offline Highland_Cow

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: October 02, 2016, 04:15:10 pm »

Oh little one, you have not waited long enough. I waited 3 months, sir penis here waited 3 months. You've waited way less than that. Hang in there. Be active on the server. Come on TS. Gain the respect of the other pubs. And we shall see. You are on the right path

what's the teamspeak IP again?
Waddup $)

Offline ChickenNuggets1865

• Sergeant
  • BBG Botsurvival NA Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Chicken_Nuggets
« Reply #1733 on: October 02, 2016, 08:27:56 pm »

You're not wrong, I haven't waited that long so to speak. But I don't expect it to happen in just one day. One thing I can promise is that I will be active as much as possible, and I come on the TS quite frequently. But as far as gain the pubs' respect I am not entirely sure, I am sure I have gain the respect of a small few including some of the admins but not entirely sure.
Anime Tiddies 11/10

Offline Officer_Shadow

• Sergeant
  • Trust me, I don't have 20 wives.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Nick: Ze_Mormon
« Reply #1734 on: October 02, 2016, 09:06:41 pm »
Nickname:
GUID:1257748
Steam:[BBG] Guybrush
How active can you be?: Literally am on bot survival all damn day when not working.
Current Regiment/Clan: USMC
Admin experience: only on other games but im not an idiot and can usually figure things out rapidly.
Why do you want this role?: to protect my favorite server from jackasses, and bring happiness to my fellow bot whores.

+1 from me. He's ALWAYS on bot survival playing and interacting with the pubs. I think he would be the most active admin we have if accepted. Just try not to demonstrate your drinking habits like you did in the bot survival teamspeak the other day, LOL.

ADMIN APPLICATION

Nickname: Highland_Cow
GUID: 1455605
Steam: Highland Cow
How active can you be?: Pretty active, regarding my time.
Current Regiment/Clan: I don't have one, but I'd love to get into the USMC.
Admin experience: I am the co-owner of a rather large Unturned server, and was an admin of an RP in G-Mod.
Why do you want this role?: I want this role because I have the responsibility to take it and I am friendly to the players, as I would want to keep the game playable and fair for everyone.

Thank you for reading admins, you have a great server and keep up the GREAT WORK!  ;) :)

He's very active, I see him on a lot also.
But:
*DEAD* [Highland_Cow] Hillary is a stupid n***er;
16:30:17 - *DEAD* [Highland_Cow] Hillary will just repeat what Obama did, and Obama sucked worse than a n***er could;
16:34:40 - *DEAD* [Highland_Cow] Like stupid n***ers.)

This isn't exactly the best previous history for an admin applicant, lol. I'd try to clean up your language and help out other players, which will help gain our trust.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help." - President Reagan

Offline Highland_Cow

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: October 02, 2016, 10:30:15 pm »
Yes, I have cleaned my language and forgiven myself for saying those words that shouldn't have been said. If helping out people as a sapper, which I enjoy being, by making constructs then I hope I'm on the right track. :D

Or sometimes I will also go infantry to help cover and put down fire support so the sappers can build. I hope I'm on the right track.
Waddup $)

Offline Haca

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: October 03, 2016, 04:49:57 am »
Yes, I have cleaned my language and forgiven myself for saying those words that shouldn't have been said. If helping out people as a sapper, which I enjoy being, by making constructs then I hope I'm on the right track. :D

Or sometimes I will also go infantry to help cover and put down fire support so the sappers can build. I hope I'm on the right track.

I personally do not have high hopes for your application. It is like a person with a record is trying to join the police.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: October 03, 2016, 07:03:43 am »
I'm always a believer in 2nd chances. Haca is just a potato.

Offline Haca

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: October 03, 2016, 08:27:59 am »
I'm always a believer in 2nd chances. Haca is just a potato.

:'(

Offline Lilja Mariasdóttir

• Colonel
  • Ist ein Schaf in einer Tasse
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: October 03, 2016, 01:13:38 pm »
As german I do like potatoes
Seehofer schafft das Heer ab.