Author Topic: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming  (Read 275622 times)

Offline ihavelaxativeswithmymeals

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming
« Reply #1455 on: July 16, 2016, 07:14:58 am »
Unban Request:
Name:ihavelaxativeswithmymeals
Offense: Saying the n word.
Why should you be unbanned?: Before this, I was content and not doing anything racist, or TOO offensive. (it's M&B ofc, but I wasn't being racist or anything like that.) And then the admin said no racial slurs or anything involing race. In a joking manner, I sarcastically said the n word. I fully apologise for my actions, and I realise I shouldn't have joked about race, especially when the admin just said not to.
User ID #: 1208086
Time/Date: 12:01 AM, 7/16/16

I looked through the logs and noticed some more counts of racism that match your ID.

Quote your post in a week to be unbanned.
oh that was from when  I was quoting keemstar. all right.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 07:20:43 am by ihavelaxativeswithmymeals »

Offline Godson

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: July 16, 2016, 12:49:36 pm »
Unban Request:
Name:Godson
Offense:I m not a good sapper and people didnt like that
Why should you be unbanned? I m not going to be a sapper again
User ID #:1290500
Time/Date:16/7/2016

Offline [BBG] Alpha

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1457 on: July 16, 2016, 10:25:27 pm »
Unban Request:
Name:Godson
Offense:I m not a good sapper and people didnt like that
Why should you be unbanned? I m not going to be a sapper again
User ID #:1290500
Time/Date:16/7/2016

You were banned for your racial slurs, since this is your first offense, bump the thread on the 23rd to be unbanned.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 10:29:41 pm by [BBG] Alpha »
It does not matter if you are the happiest person.. An unfortunate weeper.. A powerful beast.. Or a terrifying creature.

We are all equal, in the eyes of the Reaper.

Offline Mitchell

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Mitchell
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1458 on: July 17, 2016, 05:16:15 am »
Nickname: Mitchell - USMC_Sgt_Mitchell
GUID: 829805
Steam: [1stKGL] Mitchell
How active can you be?: I can be on everyday, mostly EU times of course but nothing wrong with having somebody admin at EU times.
Current Regiment/Clan: 1st King's German Legion (EU), USMC (NA)
Admin experience: I have been an NCO in / leader of an EU reg for two years, so all of the regiment servers, Tropical_Paradise and Trench Battle Official back in the day when it was possibly the most popular EU server (long live the 2nd!)
Why do you want this role?: After playing on the server, long into the early hours of the morning, it finally hit me that the server was worth playing, because for some reason, stabbing bots over and over again cannot get boring. Anyway, I wish to be an active admin, of course, who recruits for the USMC (not that we need anymore recruits) and makes sure the server is running smoothly, dealing with the rule breakers with the correct punishments.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 07:42:46 pm by Mitchell »

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #1459 on: July 17, 2016, 06:30:20 am »
How active can you be?: I can be on everyday, mostly EU times of course but nothing wrong with an having somebody admin at EU times.
Admin experience: I have been an NCO in / leader of an EU reg for two years, so all of the regiment servers, Tropical_Paradise and Trench Battle Official back in the day when it was possibly the most popular EU server (long live the 2nd!)
Why do you want this role?: After playing on the server, long into the early hours of the morning, it finally hit me that the server was worth playing, because for some reason, stabbing bots over and over again cannot get boring. Anyway, I wish to be an active admin, of course, who recruits for the USMC (not that we need anymore recruits) and makes sure the server is running smoothly, dealing with the rule breakers with the correct punishments.

+1
click here to join the 84th

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
« Reply #1460 on: July 17, 2016, 08:06:01 am »
How active can you be?: I can be on everyday, mostly EU times of course but nothing wrong with an having somebody admin at EU times.

+1
+1

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline General Levy

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: July 19, 2016, 08:20:08 pm »
Hello I was banned about one year ago for recruiting on your server I believe, I wont do it again so if you could plz unban me thx

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #1462 on: July 19, 2016, 08:23:45 pm »
Hello I was banned about one year ago for recruiting on your server I believe, I wont do it again so if you could plz unban me thx

Code
Unban Request:
Name:
Offense:
Why should you be unbanned?
User ID #:
Time/Date:
click here to join the 84th

Offline General Levy

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: July 19, 2016, 08:30:58 pm »
Name: Levy
Offense: racism or recruiting
Why should you be unbanned? its been a year and ive learned not to do it
User ID #: I don't remember but levy was at the end of it
Time/Date: 8-120 months ago

Offline [BBG] Alpha

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: July 19, 2016, 08:48:16 pm »
Name: Levy
Offense: racism or recruiting
Why should you be unbanned? its been a year and ive learned not to do it
User ID #: I don't remember but levy was at the end of it
Time/Date: 8-120 months ago

user ID is your GUID, look at other ban appeals or go look at the threads 1st post for examples.

You were banned under the name [LD][DivStaff]MajGen_Levy by Haca for recruiting and disrespecting admin's authority.

-- Ended up having a chat with you and got your guid, you'll be unbanned by the time this post is done. Almost everyone deserves a second chance, don't waste it.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 11:26:29 pm by [BBG] Alpha »
It does not matter if you are the happiest person.. An unfortunate weeper.. A powerful beast.. Or a terrifying creature.

Offline [BBG] Alpha

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: July 20, 2016, 09:24:13 am »
Unban Request:
Name: [2eChefGarde]LChef_Camden
Offense:Racism
Why should you be unbanned? Cuz im not as much of a faggot anymore [still a fag tho] and it wasnt in the rules list at the time anyway.
User ID #: 1232708
Time/Date: Late 2015 Early 2016 [i dont remember specific date]

You were banned Feb 20th 2016 for spamming racial slurs by Magic.

The no racial slur rule has always been up on the forums and the no racial slurs was put into the welcome message board back in November 2015.

You have been banned for quite a while so I will unban you as almost everyone deserves a second chance.

Does not matter if you are a faggot or not; do not break the server rules again.

Offline Nr9_Toki

• Private
  • What if the MG42 was invented in the 1800's?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: HMKingGeorgeIII
« Reply #1466 on: July 21, 2016, 07:52:36 am »
Admin application (Also I'm back online.)

Nickname: HMKingGeorgeIII

GUID: 1280073

Steam: SirJohnMoore   It has a Horatio Nelson picture.

How active can you be?:I can get online everyday, and even some nights when most admins are asleep. Though some days I get offered random jobs.

Current Regiment/Clan: None

Admin experience: Very Little. I was once a moderator on the game Runescape for six months.

Why do you want this role?: To help the people of the Bot Survival server with trolls, exploiters, and make sure that the people of the server are happy.
lol'd i rule dem soldats all dayyyyy

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #1467 on: July 21, 2016, 05:28:45 pm »

+1
+1
Why even +1 lol, he'll get it anyway

#USMCBias

#PubsRebelAgainstCorporateBBG
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
« Reply #1468 on: July 21, 2016, 05:57:20 pm »

+1
+1
Why even +1 lol, he'll get it anyway

#USMCBias

#PubsRebelAgainstCorporateBBG
Oh shit, the system has been broken!

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1469 on: July 21, 2016, 11:33:48 pm »
At least I'm not in USMC!