Author Topic: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming  (Read 275299 times)

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
Re: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming
« Reply #1185 on: April 26, 2016, 05:20:51 am »
Unban Request:
Name: Cockpolean (IGN), Swiggity Swooty Gimme Dat Booty (Steam)
Offense: Absolutely no clue, presumably some chap attempted to get me banned for yelling at him or something
Why should you be unbanned?: I have absolutely no clue what I did wrong, or what I've done to deserve the ban. Haven't played in a few weeks, I have back and tried to log it but it said I was banned
User ID #: 1095057
Time/Date: Presumably a few weeks ago, although it could have been quite recent

You were banned on March 26th for using racial slurs on the server three times. It's been a while so unbanned. Be sure to reread the rules once reentering the server.
click here to join the 84th

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: April 26, 2016, 05:22:10 am »
Ban Request:

Name: 1stSAO Kirigaya

Offense: Recruiting

Proof: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=673176002

Time/Date: About 8:40 PM MST

*NOTE* Kirigaya said that he was going to recruit on the bot survival server (when we were on NW Official), told him that you can get banned from that server if you recruit there, blatantly ignored what I said and still sent his recruiting ad on the bot survival server.

Dealt with already. Thanks for the report.

Offline Kirigaya

• First Sergeant
  • Is this it?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kiri
« Reply #1187 on: April 26, 2016, 06:22:53 am »
Ban Request:

Name: 1stSAO Kirigaya

Offense: Recruiting

Proof: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=673176002

*NOTE* Kirigaya said that he was going to recruit on the bot survival server (when we were on NW Official), told him that you can get banned from that server if you recruit there, blatantly ignored what I said and still sent his recruiting ad on the bot survival server.

My goal is not to be unbanned, to make that clear. Another thing to make clear is that ignorance of rules is no excuse for breaking them.

Mormonism has been known for trolling me, you can ask around, but I had never been on Bot Survival before today, you can check. To ban someone on their first offense is the funniest thing I've seen, and I've been to 63e Siege server. I understand that you all have a monopoly on the recruits there, and that's perfectly fine, however, it is not fine to ban someone when they commit an offense that they did not know was an offense. I will agree that Mormon did tell me it was a bannable offense, that much is true. I will not concede, however, that I knew he was an admin and wasn't simply pulling my leg or trolling me. After he joined the server and I realized he was serious I did not try to recruit in any way, shape, or form.

I do not play the server anyway, so being banned is fine, however you are setting a bad example for your consistant players by banning on simple, first offenses and to a further extent, your regiment. Hope everything is well, and good luck with your regiment!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 06:25:00 am by Kirigaya »

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1188 on: April 26, 2016, 06:34:57 am »
Another thing to make clear is that ignorance of rules is no excuse for breaking them...

=/=

...however, it is not fine to ban someone when they commit an offense that they did not know was an offense.

I will not concede, however, that I knew he was an admin and wasn't simply pulling my leg or trolling me. After he joined the server and I realized he was serious I did not try to recruit in any way, shape, or form.

He is not an admin. You also did recruit, in a way, in a shape, and in a form.

...you are setting a bad example for your consistant players by banning on simple, first offenses and to a further extent, your regiment. Hope everything is well, and good luck with your regiment!

I'm sorry you feel that way.

Thank you for wishing us luck, we're almost 4 years old now and Bot Survival is almost a year old.

Offline Kirigaya

• First Sergeant
  • Is this it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: April 26, 2016, 09:24:30 am »
Another thing to make clear is that ignorance of rules is no excuse for breaking them...

=/=

...however, it is not fine to ban someone when they commit an offense that they did not know was an offense.

I will not concede, however, that I knew he was an admin and wasn't simply pulling my leg or trolling me. After he joined the server and I realized he was serious I did not try to recruit in any way, shape, or form.

He is not an admin. You also did recruit, in a way, in a shape, and in a form.

...you are setting a bad example for your consistant players by banning on simple, first offenses and to a further extent, your regiment. Hope everything is well, and good luck with your regiment!

I'm sorry you feel that way.

Thank you for wishing us luck, we're almost 4 years old now and Bot Survival is almost a year old.

Yea, I'm not saying ignorance is an excuse, I'm just saying that even though ignorance isn't an excuse, extremely harsh punishment on a first offense is not what I would call fair. All the "ignorance" bit is saying that it is you have some sort of "justification" for what you did, no matter how unfair it might be.

Second, you misread what I said. I'm saying that after I realized he was serious and that recruiting was actually an offense, I didn't recruit AFTER that, I acknowledge recruiting prior to knowing.

Offline USMC_PFC_I SHOT YOU

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: joe
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1190 on: April 26, 2016, 11:32:11 am »
Ban Request:
id:1114517  http://prntscr.com/awzdxd
Name:  7thGGRD_Cpt_Colonish
Offense:  recruiting, i was told by 3 people that they was recruiting and was doing it for awhile
Proof: http://prntscr.com/awzcj3
: http://prntscr.com/awzdk8
Time/Date: tuesday, april 26th roughly around 4:50am-5:20am est

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #1191 on: April 26, 2016, 02:14:53 pm »
Yo Kirigaya I hope you realize that in the server rules its says, "Only BBG Regiments can recruit here" if you wanted to know if he was "trolling" or not then go check the rules on the server.

Offline Kirigaya

• First Sergeant
  • Is this it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: April 26, 2016, 08:02:59 pm »
Yo Kirigaya I hope you realize that in the server rules its says, "Only BBG Regiments can recruit here" if you wanted to know if he was "trolling" or not then go check the rules on the server.

I already said that it was wrong to do, whether I read the rules or not.....

Yea, I'm not saying ignorance is an excuse

Anyway, no need to continue with this, I simply posted to give my two-cents (which are typically unwanted).
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 08:21:01 pm by Kirigaya »

Offline Officer_Shadow

• Sergeant
  • Trust me, I don't have 20 wives.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Nick: Ze_Mormon
« Reply #1193 on: April 27, 2016, 01:35:22 am »
Second, you misread what I said. I'm saying that after I realized he was serious and that recruiting was actually an offense, I didn't recruit AFTER that, I acknowledge recruiting prior to knowing.

The fact that I warned you, before you recruited, that recruiting on that server is a bannable offense, doesn't click in your mind? Especially after I joined the server to see if you were actually going to send an ad, it still didn't get to your mind that this was serious? Just quite confused, honestly.

Mormonism has been known for trolling me, you can ask around,

Interesting, weren't you the guy that asked why I wasn't banned on the NW official server yet the other day? Or the guy who results to calling me a 12 year old all the time because he still seems to be mad that Getty unfriended him and that he was banned for a troll post on our Steam group?  Also, that cute little picture of yours was on another server, and you forgot to show the rest of the conversation.

Hope everything is well, and good luck with your regiment!

Thanks, seems like the 1stSAO has been getting bigger and better, too. But I agree, no need to continue this as I see you have recognized what you have done wrong. Have a great day.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 02:14:07 am by Officer_Shadow »
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help." - President Reagan

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: April 27, 2016, 03:48:59 am »
Ban Request:
id:1114517  http://prntscr.com/awzdxd
Name:  7thGGRD_Cpt_Colonish
Offense:  recruiting, i was told by 3 people that they was recruiting and was doing it for awhile
Proof: http://prntscr.com/awzcj3
: http://prntscr.com/awzdk8
Time/Date: tuesday, april 26th roughly around 4:50am-5:20am est

Took care of it on the server thanks.

Offline Officer_Shadow

• Sergeant
  • Trust me, I don't have 20 wives.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Nick: Ze_Mormon
« Reply #1195 on: April 27, 2016, 04:52:54 am »
Ban Request:

Name: Sam_ll

Offense: Spamming TNT. Major lag to server.

Proof:
1. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=673724820
2.https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=673725239

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help." - President Reagan

Offline TimTheHawk

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: April 27, 2016, 05:52:51 pm »
Unban Request:
Name: TimTheHawk
Offense: My friend was recruiting for a group when I wasn't there
Why should you be unbanned? I feel like I didn't do anything wrong, and its my favorite server
User ID #:1295726
Time/Date: I'm not sure what time but it was somewhere around 4/26/16

Offline Kirigaya

• First Sergeant
  • Is this it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: April 27, 2016, 06:17:48 pm »
Mormonism has been known for trolling me, you can ask around,

Interesting, weren't you the guy that asked why I wasn't banned on the NW official server yet the other day? Or the guy who results to calling me a 12 year old all the time because he still seems to be mad that Getty unfriended him and that he was banned for a troll post on our Steam group?  Also, that cute little picture of yours was on another server, and you forgot to show the rest of the conversation.

I tried to end the conversation, but since you insist on continuing it... I never said anything about me not trolling, I troll all day everyday (most days at least). My picture has been up way longer than this little conversation and it's purpose has nothing to do with you, funny that you mention it though. The picture is about the IV and Ikumi's joke.

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #1198 on: April 27, 2016, 07:08:36 pm »
Can you two fuck off already
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Haca

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: April 28, 2016, 12:55:23 am »
Unban Request:
Name: TimTheHawk
Offense: My friend was recruiting for a group when I wasn't there
Why should you be unbanned? I feel like I didn't do anything wrong, and its my favorite server
User ID #:1295726
Time/Date: I'm not sure what time but it was somewhere around 4/26/16

You and your friends/clan were recruiting on the BBG_BotSurvial Server for many days. You were caught in an undercover operation on multiple occasions.

All of your bans are permanent unless you can convince me otherwise.

Not Unbanned