Author Topic: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming  (Read 274415 times)

Offline daniel847

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Bot Survival NA
« Reply #555 on: December 31, 2015, 04:19:55 am »
Unban Request:
Name:daniel847
Offense:maybe because my nickname in the game was Saddam_Hussein
Why should you be unbanned? if it was for the nickname i have no problem to change it , its one of my favorite servers

Offline [BBG] Alpha

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #556 on: December 31, 2015, 05:04:46 am »
Unban Request:
Why should you be unbanned? if it was for the nickname i have no problem to change it , its one of my favorite servers

You spammed Holocaust jokes/references, a lot of racial slurs, and so on.

Your appeal is denied.
It does not matter if you are the happiest person.. An unfortunate weeper.. A powerful beast.. Or a terrifying creature.

We are all equal, in the eyes of the Reaper.

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #557 on: December 31, 2015, 05:23:22 am »
Unban Request:

Your appeal is denied.

Even though I don't admin as much as I used to, reading this made me laugh.

I first read this post right when he posted it and I thought that he might be a good guy who got unfairly banned. Then LOL he says shit like that hahahahahahahahaha I love this server.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #558 on: December 31, 2015, 05:33:45 am »
Unban Request:

Your appeal is denied.

Even though I don't admin as much as I used to, reading this made me laugh.

I first read this post right when he posted it and I thought that he might be a good guy who got unfairly banned. Then LOL he says shit like that hahahahahahahahaha I love this server.

yo
click here to join the 84th

Offline daniel847

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: December 31, 2015, 01:55:25 pm »
come on maan dont be like that i meaning no offense to anyone i will stop talking shit in the server that i promese i have learn my lesson if you detect  im breaking the rules again you can ban me forever i mean it besides i see a lot of people joking with things like that refering hitler stalin the holocaust or talking about politics i thought that was the way to making jokes in the server but i realize now i was wrong im just following the jokes of these guys thinking it was not serious i will be a good player from now and no shit talking never  :)
sorry for my english is not my native language im from chile and just thought that was the way you guys make jokes on the server im so sorry for everything . I like to think im a good guy im working to late helping to my parents with the bills and stuff and this game help me to relax when i came home im playing this game from those times the 33rd siege rule hahah 200 people almost every day but this server is so much fun as well i have it in the top of the list im just think i deserve a second chance thats all.

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #560 on: December 31, 2015, 04:38:35 pm »
hahaha chileno de mierda hahaha xd
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline [BBG] Alpha

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: December 31, 2015, 08:00:20 pm »
come on maan dont be like that i meaning no offense to anyone i will stop talking shit in the server that i promese i have learn my lesson if you detect  im breaking the rules again you can ban me forever i mean it besides i see a lot of people joking with things like that refering hitler stalin the holocaust or talking about politics i thought that was the way to making jokes in the server but i realize now i was wrong im just following the jokes of these guys thinking it was not serious i will be a good player from now and no shit talking never  :)
sorry for my english is not my native language im from chile and just thought that was the way you guys make jokes on the server im so sorry for everything . I like to think im a good guy im working to late helping to my parents with the bills and stuff and this game help me to relax when i came home im playing this game from those times the 33rd siege rule hahah 200 people almost every day but this server is so much fun as well i have it in the top of the list im just think i deserve a second chance thats all.

You'll be unbanned on the 16th, be sure to bump the thread.
It does not matter if you are the happiest person.. An unfortunate weeper.. A powerful beast.. Or a terrifying creature.

Offline ssd25301

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: December 31, 2015, 09:33:30 pm »
Unban Request:
Name:NNNP
Offense:Using Explosives
Why should you be unbanned?
I am a good sapper in game and I promise not place any explosives or ignite any explosives anyone placed at any time.
User ID #:950193
Time/Date:2015/12/30
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 09:50:02 pm by ssd25301 »

Offline Haca

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: December 31, 2015, 09:59:15 pm »
Unban Request:
I am a good sapper in game and I promise not place any explosives or ignite any explosives anyone placed at any time.

I observed you blowing up the house on the Island map 2 rounds in a row with large amounts of tnt. You will be unbanned 1/14/16

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #564 on: January 01, 2016, 04:38:39 am »
Unban Request:

I observed you blowing up the house on the Island map 2 rounds in a row with large amounts of tnt. You will be unbanned 1/14/16

Coming in with another steam key with the same name? Not smart are ya.
click here to join the 84th

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: January 02, 2016, 07:38:43 pm »
Unban Request:
Name: Commander Bondage
Offense: I was caught cheating
Why should you be unbanned? It's a-me. Bondage
User ID #: 677971
Time/Date: 1/2/16

That being said

Nickname: Commander Bondage
GUID: 677971
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bondagebestna/
How active can you be?: Fuckin' anytime ever
Current Regiment/Clan: USMC
Admin experience: NANWL Season 3, 4, 5. Lemon's Groupfighting League Season 1, NANWGL, reg servers: 5th, 1stFL, etc. I was admin like 3 months ago until my craptop died
Why do you want this role?:Inbred dickwad is cool and I wanna be cool too and why not help Inbred Dickwad

Offline [BBG] Alpha

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: January 02, 2016, 09:04:43 pm »
Unban Request:
Name: Commander Bondage
Offense: I was caught cheating
Why should you be unbanned? It's a-me. Bondage
User ID #: 677971
Time/Date: 1/2/16

You and I had this conversation before and I told you, you were not in the whitelist after I purged it before because you were inactive. Looks like you had already been unbanned so I'll just leave the matter as is.

That said, your admin app as well as the new apps, I'll handle on a later date after
Spoiler
Nope, Secret
[close]

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: January 02, 2016, 09:31:16 pm »
No need, already got readded  :-*

Offline Joezildo

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: January 03, 2016, 10:26:57 pm »
Unban Request:

Name: NAVAL_VOTE_1

Offense: Spammed my name

Well, I play on this server for 6 months now, under the name of Joezildo. I always followed the rules and never had any problem with admins etc. I even help people to choose maps cause I know every map that's broken or not. However, because this week we got to play Naval_Battle too many times (and it is kinda funny when people vote for the map you said it's broken and get disappointed) I created a character named NAVAL_VOTE_1. I got in the server and polled the map, people denied. I kept playing normally, chatting very few times during the round. I didn't even thought in breaking rules, the name was just for the meme. So another guy polled the map again at the start of next round, and then I did my mistake.

I spammed my name followed by spacebar  (so [NAVAL_VOTE_1] ), but I was only joking for the first time in that server. A lot of people spam daily there and get at least warned to stop. Then I got perma banned with no warning, just like that. I know admin probably thought "meh, this guy smells troll even in the name", but if I was told to stop spamming I wouldn't spam that anymore ever. I'd like to play there again, the name is just funny, I won't spam again.

User ID #: 480372

Time/Date:~ 7PM at http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/brazil/brasilia so around 20 minutes before my post / 01/03/2016
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 10:28:50 pm by Joezildo »

Offline [BBG] Alpha

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: January 03, 2016, 10:39:08 pm »
Admin Application: Homura_the_hopeless_Akemi
Spoiler
Nickname: Tomoe_the_headless_Mami and Homura_the_hopeless_Akemi.
GUID: 968027
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/chemaruizt/ Homura the hopeless Akemi
How active can you be?: I play in the server every day, since 5 pm to 100 pm (GMT -6)
Current Regiment/Clan: Suprema Regencia (26 Infantería de Hibernia, 20 Artillería de Zaragoza)
Admin experience: None
Why do you want this role?: Well, I really enjoy playing in this server (actually, I'm playing on it while I do the request xD), its my favourite in al NW servers because here some people organized will lead all the players to the Victory!
I want to help this server to grow, help the players to have a very fun time and the trolls a very bad one xD , attend the polls of the players and accept or decline it if they're fair to others, apply always the stablished rules, taking those as my Bibble (or something more sacred). Being always in the server if someone need my help or other admins.
And for the las thing, I think that this role is forothers fun, not mine, because I played on this server to and the most important thing, I think, is fun, becuase in one way or another this is a game, but this role is a responsability, a very big one.
For today is all, hope can I join the BBG admins club!
Good night and happy holidays :D (and sorry for my taco english D:)
[close]
Accepted. Congratulations, go over the BBG's rules and be sure to consult the other admins should you have any further comments, questions, or concerns.