Author Topic: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming  (Read 274449 times)

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
Re: Bot Survival NA
« Reply #390 on: October 18, 2015, 12:53:22 am »
Unban Request:
Name: Lawb
Offense: Someone asked to join my reg in the server
Why should you be unbanned? I help the community
User ID #: 537684
Time/Date: a few days ago?
Your ban will be lifted October 31st, 2015.Next offense is perm. Don't recruit or troll fagbringer

he used a slur ban
click here to join the 84th

Offline BelluMan1991

• Volunteer
  • "The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday" [U.S.N.S]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BelluMan1991
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #391 on: October 18, 2015, 11:41:02 am »
Hello everyone,

I am applying as admin for this server since I found its community really sympathic and would like to improve it  :)

Alright here the infos

Nickname: BelluMan1991 (alias Manowar1991)
GUID: 631422
Steam: falloutman95
How active can you be?: Often, depends of the work missions
Current Regiment/Clan: None
Admin experience: LaughingStone's Jailbreak Server (summer 2014=
Why do you want this role?: As i said, to improve this server community and to make players enjoy the gaming atmosphere.
R.I.P.

(Actually working for funerariums...)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #392 on: October 20, 2015, 03:11:19 am »
Unban Request:
Your ban will be lifted October 31st, 2015.Next offense is perm. Don't recruit or troll fagbringer
I Loled So Hard  ;)

Lawbringer

« Reply #393 on: October 20, 2015, 04:11:22 am »
Unban Request:
I Loled So Hard  ;)

Me 2

Offline NagaPrince

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: October 21, 2015, 05:55:25 am »
Hey y'all, nice place.

Nickname: NagaPrince
GUID: 923557
Steam: NagaPrince
How active can you be?: At most several hours, several days a week. I frequent Mount and Blade servers/mods overall, but I've taken a liking to this particular server.
Current Regiment/Clan: TJB, just joined recently for Line Battle's.
Admin experience: None, but I've had experience in battlefield tourneys as an officer a bit on organized servers. BFEWAW, Campaigns 9-18, and 1-2 more some time later.
Why do you want this role?: I want this role because frankly the lack of adminship on the Bot Server; I play during the day, or at night usually, and regardless I can't find an Admin in site to bring order to the sheer chaos that erupts on the server. Whether its one player wasting the 250 BP on tnt, or the constant, and I mean constant barrage of "hitler did nothing wrong", or the endless map votes every 3-5 minutes, because one person died early or just decides they don't like the map. I want to help out and improve the environment so people don't have to deal with the enormity of issues that begets a server reaching a certain size. The server is always reaching numbers from what little I've played around 80, and that's awesome, and I can't wait to see more bot's allowed on the server too. Honestly, at most, if I was admin, I'd like to be those admins on other Napoleonic servers that time to time, increase the bot-size by a lot, one round for one make all the bot's cavalry, or seamen, etc. That's really it.

Thank you for giving me a chance to apply.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 02:46:15 am by NagaPrince »

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: October 21, 2015, 06:30:03 am »
Hey y'all, nice place.

GUID: I honestly don't know what this is, I looked it up but I'm still unsure what you're asking for specifically.
Steam: NagaPrince
How active can you be?: At most several hours, several days a week. I frequent Mount and Blade servers/mods overall, but I've taken a liking to this particular server.
Current Regiment/Clan: TJB, just joined recently for Line Battle's.
Admin experience: None, but I've had experience in battlefield tourneys as an officer a bit on organized servers.
Why do you want this role?: I want this role because frankly the lack of adminship on the Bot Server; I play during the day, or at night usually, and regardless I can't find an Admin in site to bring order to the sheer chaos that erupts on the server. Whether its one player wasting the 250 BP on tnt, or the constant, and I mean constant barrage of "hitler did nothing wrong", or the endless map votes every 3-5 minutes, because one person died early or just decides they don't like the map. I want to help out and improve the environment so people don't have to deal with the enormity of issues that begets a server reaching a certain size. The server is always reaching numbers from what little I've played around 80, and that's awesome, and I can't wait to see more bot's allowed on the server too. Honestly, at most, if I was admin, I'd like to be those admins on other Napoleonic servers that time to time, increase the bot-size by a lot, one round for one make all the bot's cavalry, or seamen, etc. That's really it.

Thank you for giving me a chance to apply.

not gonna lie i actually enjoyed this app, seems like this player notices what i hate about the events that happen on the server, +1

Offline Bakon

• First Sergeant
  • Trust me, I'm from New Jersey!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stMO_Capt_Bakon
« Reply #396 on: October 22, 2015, 12:43:08 am »

Honestly, at most, if I was admin, I'd like to be those admins on other Napoleonic servers that time to time, (increase the bot-size by a lot, one round for one make all the bot's cavalry, or seamen, etc.) That's really it.

Well you see... Do you know how to fucking code? If yes then Python. If No then please tell me all your hopes and dreams for this server. GLHF
Hue Seamen Hue
Current Regiment(s): 1st Missouri Regiment [BCoF] (Capt) #BBGMYCREW
Past Regiments: 3rdBrig,1st(Corporal), 65th (SgtMaj), 49e (Major), 5thVA [N&S] (Pvt), 5thMO [N&S] (PFC), FFL [B&I] (PFC) United States Marine Corps (Captain)

Offline NagaPrince

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: October 22, 2015, 01:42:40 am »
Thank you Glenn I appreciate that.

I read through this thread and found out what GUID is, I updated my application.

I don't know how to code, but I thought administrators could change the player limit to classes, and thus, we could subsequently set the infantry limit to 0, and cavalry limit to max, forcing the AI to choose random cavalry classes. I just thought that was applicable. I see it done before.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: October 22, 2015, 02:23:44 am »

I read through this thread and found out what GUID is, I updated my application.

I don't know how to code, but I thought administrators could change the player limit to classes, and thus, we could subsequently set the infantry limit to 0, and cavalry limit to max, forcing the AI to choose random cavalry classes. I just thought that was applicable. I see it done before.

nope, everyone seems that its possible for an admin to change but it takes some scripting to fix that up probably

Offline NagaPrince

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: October 23, 2015, 04:12:24 am »

nope, everyone seems that its possible for an admin to change but it takes some scripting to fix that up probably

Oh, I thought that was the case... I seen something like that before but alright. That'd be awesome though.

Ban Request:
Name: [60th]_Rifles_Ret_Necro
Offense: Using the word "nigger". Racist as hell.
Proof: Screenshot:
Time/Date: Around 8:00PM, GMT -5

Ban Request:
Name: Meatshield
Offense: Spammed incredibly, then eventually stopped.
Time/Date: After 8:00PM, GMT -

Several other people said certain words and started minor arguments, one even planted tnt and publicly trolled named Jeffrey, and one guy from TOG (I have screenshots of both), kept recruiting for a while, but I figured those aren't ban-worthy for one-time occurrences.

Edit: One more offender...

Ban Request:
Name: ThEFiRsTRaCiSTaNaZiBlAcKJeW
Offense: Used the word "nigger". Racist as hell, number two...
Time/Date: Literally 10:48PM GMT -5

And the photo also implicates another playing using your forum emblem too, he was wasting BP points, ETtookMYson.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 04:55:13 am by NagaPrince »

Offline NagaPrince

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: October 23, 2015, 10:46:55 am »
I know double posting is frowned upon, but this is a special case because of how much negativity ran rampant last night into early morning today, and I hate to see it go uncontested, the amount of ban-worthy individuals. The racism and just ill topics is so much, it's not even funny anymore. A moderator came on the server earlier, but didn't stay long at all. The servers becoming a cesspool of reactionary thinking and trolling honestly. A Neo-Nazi holdout for late-night sessions apparently.

Here's the link to the 87-photo gallery I compiled of playing those hours. If you're curious, I stood around to see how bad it could possibly be, and last. I was enjoying playing the the teams reliable Sapper the entire duration I was on. I had to leave though because it was just to much to bear by then, by around 1:30AM-to-2:00AM; the Neo-Nazi's were roughly half the server pop.

http://postimg.org/gallery/l4qeu7qy/73a40e6f/

This all occurred the night of October 22nd, yesterday, and late evening October 23rd.

Ban Request: 1
Name: JOHN_CENA
Offense: Sheer racism, nasty commentary, the epitome of degenerative troll.
Time/Date: 12:00PM to 1:30AM GMT-5.
GUID: 1232862.
Proof: Screenshots:
Spoiler

[close]

Ban Request: 2
Name: ETtookMYson
Offense: Consistently wasting BP points building strategically pointless sandbag forts from the center of gravity in the rounds, which nobody uses except the lonely drummer and one star-trek redshirt infantry player. He did for at least ten rounds, I witnessed it all.
Time/Date: Between 12:30PM to 1:30AM.
GUID: 653363.
Spoiler

[close]

Ban Request: 3
Name: Council_Inspector
Offense: He said "n igger" like that would be any different from just saying nigger. I think he spouted off something else too, but otherwise, he's obviously guilty.
Time/Date: 12:30AM to 1:00PM.
GUID: 410675.
Spoiler
[close]

Ban Request: 4
Name: 94th_Rct_Gilbert_Wallace
Offense: "ONLY GOOD JEW IS A DEAD JEW." Besides that, numerous other offenses that would never be uttered in front of an administrator. I can't believe an organized clan took him within their ranks, I look suspiciously upon them too now, whomever they are. He's the worst representation they could ever have. I take that seriously, I played in the BFE-WAW Battlefield tournament for over 5 years, so organized play is no joke to me, and he is representing that lifestyle in the worst way possible...
Time/Date: Approximately 11:00PM to 1:30AM.
GUID: 1106916.
Spoiler
---Need Wallace1 Pic When Done---

[close]

Ban Request: 5
Name: Richard_Dawkins
Offense: Seig Heil exactly first message I remember, maybe wrong. Conversing on the subject of Jew's and killing them, 14/88, 18/88, codes for Neo Nazi and Hitler, and spouting off in German which I don't understand. Took one class of German. Maybe someone else knows it...
Time/Date: 1:00AM to 1:30AM.
GUID: 783296.
Spoiler
[close]

Ban Request: 6
Name: Tim
Offense: Talks about Muslims in a racist, hateful manner and I remember other ill conversation he had with others. Only took one photo of him specifically though.
Time/Date: Approximately 12:00PM to 1:00AM.
GUID: 904696.
Spoiler
[close]

Ban Request: 7
Name: Goose
Offense: "what do you call a black person who sells drugs? A pharmacist."
Time/Date: Approximately 11:00PM to 1:00AM.
GUID: 9829.
Spoiler

[close]

Ban Request: 8
Name: LosAngelesNope
Offense: Talking about only good thing concerning blacks is having a "bick dick". Before that I think, in one of the screenshots, he mentions "How do you get a black to steal a boke? you don't have to, they do that anyways." His screenshots further implicate another player in my previous post too. The one with the long name, NaziBlackJew thing in his name.
Time/Date: Between 12:30PM to 1:30AM.
GUID: 1214539.
Spoiler

[close]

Ban Request: 9
Name: Jeff_Bridges
Offense: "join me if you like little boys." Oh boy, the FBI would love that statement. In the cryptically vague screenshot, he alludes to "who would do such a thing", when I in fact caught him half-way done to finishing a swastika in the form of sandbags. I have a screenshot I will see if I can upload.. I'm 100% certain it was him. Another Neo-Nazi.
Time/Date: Around 10:00PM to 1:30AM.
GUID: 1236092.
Spoiler

[close]

Ban Request: 10
Name: Homer_J_Simpson
Offense: Mainly, he used an artillery horse-cart to disrupt gameplay by swinging continuously non-stop which stifled us from maintaining our defenses against the AI for several minutes. Even all the Neo-Nazi's combined their assault against him successfully, by ironically - me, by starting the kick poll against him, and subsequently suggesting if we kick him multiple times it should yield an automatic ban. I don't think it did, he joined the server in several other forms with Homer in it. But the Neo-Nazi's formed the Coalition against him and prevailed by repeatedly kicking his incorporeal manifestations. And being generally racist like the rest of his traitorous-kicking comrades too.
Time/Date:12:00PM to 1:30AM.
GUID: 350638.
Spoiler

[close]

Ban Request: 11
Name: Lythronax
Offense: Racist statements. I thought he was a decent guy, although he called me an idiot or something a night or two ago over Sapping I believe. Also, he abused the BP points in building pointless things, you can tell its him by that Sapper right there in the last photo I posted of him falling to his death, with that death being last at the bottom of the on-screen text.
Time/Date: Somewhere around 12:30PM to 1:30AM.
Spoiler

[close]

Ban Request: 12
Name: MemeWarrior
Offense: Spouting obscene racially-toned statements, lingering on prejudice and racism like the rest of the Bot Survival server Brown Shirts.
Time/Date: 12:00PM to 1:30AM.
GUID: 526199.
Spoiler

[close]

Ban Request: 13
Name: [60th]_Rifles_Ret_Necro
Offense: I'm actually posting him again, double posting, but he deserves it for saying: "You are a nigger, go die.". How can you be anymore racist?
Time/Date: 12:00PM to 1:30AM.
Spoiler
[close]

Ban Request: 14
Name: Meatshield
Offense: Racism.
Time/Date: 12:30PM to 1:30AM.
Spoiler
[close]

Ban Request: 15
Name: Admin_ze_fuhrer
Offense: His want to kill jew's like a player named Woodrow, and spouting infamous Neo-Nazi terms and hate. His name has fuhrer in it, another Brown Shirt.
Time/Date: Around 1:00AM GMT -5.
GUID: 475117.
Spoiler
[close]

Put some work into this, I'm confused on some photos I used and which ones I have, but I have evidence against them all, including GOOSE whom currently I can't find his incriminating evidence that displays his vulgar behavior. The current photo for him is just him saying "USA USA USA", but I remember him ranting racism or something, I guess the server logs would have to be accessed. I felt I had to do this, and its both unfortunate... and scary how such a large segment of players were apart of the population.

Edit 1: I added the evidence for Goose within his spoilers tag. I updated some text, found all the GUID's I could. I think I'm done. I did my effort. I hope they're all banned, although its a substantial amount of players, they're no good whatsoever.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 03:03:57 pm by NagaPrince »

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #401 on: October 23, 2015, 01:19:45 pm »
JESUS FUCK ITS A PURGE
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline BelluMan1991

• Volunteer
  • "The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday" [U.S.N.S]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BelluMan1991
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #402 on: October 23, 2015, 01:35:21 pm »
Greetings fellows.

About my application, any favorable answer.

Have fun.
R.I.P.

(Actually working for funerariums...)

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: October 23, 2015, 04:10:59 pm »
Damn he called out 14 people rip