Author Topic: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming  (Read 274453 times)

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
Re: Bot Survival NA
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2015, 05:52:53 am »
Ban Request:
Name: Roran_Stronghammer
Offense: TNT Spam
Time/Date: 2 hours ago, 9:45 PM EST
Proof:
Spoiler
[close]

He also did this a round prior. Boy did he lag my computer when he set that off.
click here to join the 84th

Offline moca25

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2015, 06:34:54 am »
Nickname:RKR_RKT_Death(ingame)
GUID: 1258767
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008051012
How active can you be?: A lot
Current Regiment/Clan:42nd Königsreicher Regiment
Admin experience: none
Why do you want this role?: I do enjoy playing on this server, and at some points like late at night, there aren't any admins on. Also I would very much like to help out when there are no admins online.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 06:42:42 am by moca25 »

Offline MOUNT and BLADE Hades

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2015, 12:58:41 pm »
I would like to apply for the role of admin
I am Aussie so i can admin when it doesn't fit with NA people's schedule(when they sleep)./i am on when it suits NA people i can do both.
I am in a reg so i understand Order, Discipline, and when jokes go to far.
But i know not to Admin abuse(with great power comes great responsibility) i wont slay/temp ban/perm ban just because of petty personal grudges
but i will do those action if necessary(racism, sexism or abuse/harassment).
My in game name is 37thRoF_Hades
I await your response
thank you

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2015, 07:37:40 pm »
I am Aussie so i can admin when it doesn't fit with NA people's schedule(when they sleep)./i am on when it suits NA people i can do both.
But i know not to Admin abuse(with great power comes great responsibility) i wont slay/temp ban/perm ban just because of petty personal grudges
I await your response
thank you
Repost using the proper admin application on the 1st page thanks.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 27, 2015, 07:41:04 pm »
I await your response
thank you
Repost using the proper admin application on the 1st page thanks.

Using this code below

Code
Nickname:
GUID:
Steam:
How active can you be?:
Current Regiment/Clan:
Admin experience:
Why do you want this role?:

Copy and paste the body of the code to help the Head-Administrators to go over your application more easier  :)

Offline ak3120

• Sergeant
  • Ой Блин
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ak3120
« Reply #80 on: July 28, 2015, 05:07:28 am »
Another day, another wave of admin applicants passed! Please say hello to our new moderators: Volk, Bondage, and Glenn! Also say hello to The Dying Flutchman, who has been approved for adminship without applying (Oh the wonderous perks of being in the USMC and being trustworthy (unlike Bondage, wat a scrublord he pusted an epp wen I wuz alredy considerin him lel)  ;) ).

With this wave we hope to address issues of not enough staff manning the servers period. I will be re-viewing all applicants and I apologize if you did not make it this wave, there will always be another! You do not have to re-post your application. The next wave of admins (if it is needed) will most likely be non NA members to fill our time zone gap, and maybe a few others as back up from NA regardless.

On a side note; After having encountered multiple trolls/Betty the Bomber members, the following rule is in effect:  People that look like this:
Spoiler
[close]
or this:
Spoiler
[close]
will be PERMANENTLY BANNED OFF THE SERVER WITHOUT A CHANCE TO APPEAL, NO EXCEPTIONS. Don't do it.

Expect more updates in the future! I will probably resume porting official maps into a compatible bot survival variant shortly, stay tuned!

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2015, 05:12:53 am »
Thanks BBG for giving me the opportunity to moderate the best NA bot survival sever.

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
« Reply #82 on: July 28, 2015, 05:14:53 am »
Thanks BBG for giving me the opportunity to moderate the best NA bot survival sever.
oh pls we all know the 30th bot server was the best... :P

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 28, 2015, 05:15:58 am »
oh pls we all know the 30th bot server was the best... :P

We had that title for a week lol

Offline Christopher

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just another plebian
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #84 on: July 28, 2015, 08:31:17 am »
On a side note; After having encountered multiple trolls/Betty the Bomber members, the following rule is in effect:  People that look like this:
Spoiler
[close]
or this:
Spoiler
[close]
will be PERMANENTLY BANNED OFF THE SERVER WITHOUT A CHANCE TO APPEAL, NO EXCEPTIONS. Don't do it.

A very good decision ;) I don't play on the server as much as I'd like to but when I do its pretty fun :D
“It is the way of the Guard. We stay as long as we can. Fight as hard as we can. Kill as much as we can. Only when we can do no more do we move on.”
"La garde meurt mais ne se rend pas! (Translation: The guard dies but does not surrender!)"

Wisconsin best state of Sin

Offline Sly345

• Private
  • YeOldeBrutits
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Brutus
« Reply #85 on: July 28, 2015, 04:44:56 pm »
Nickname: Brutus

GUID: 496024

Steam: Sly345

How active can you be?: I am currently working 9-5 (EST) Monday through Friday, but once college starts back up I will have more flexible hours.

Current Regiment/Clan: 1st FKI

Admin experience: I have had admin experience on both NW, Mount and Musket and Native. I used to conduct tournaments and events for my old regiment, The First Yeniceri. I held an admin position and also reg leader for a period of time. I am certainly familiar with the admin menu and also with the server hosting itself. I also have hosted my own servers for a period of time which has also made me quite familiar with the game. Outside of the game I have been in various groups that often required leadership and decisive action. I also was a moderator in a small time game company named GEAR Studios.

Why do you want this role?: Several close friends of mine have suggested that I submit an application to this server, I do believe that I could be a fantastic addition to the server staff and I also genuinely love playing on this server, that fun is marred by the shenanigans of some of our community. I would love the opportunity to remove some of the trolling and misbehavior experienced by the users of the BBG server. If denied this application, I will still continue to play on the server and also have fun. Thank you for taking the time to read this application.  Feel free to contact me through steam or FSE.

Thanks,
Brutus
You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war. - Napoleon Bonaparte

Offline Volk

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 28, 2015, 04:48:36 pm »
Nickname: Brutus

GUID: 496024

Steam: Sly345

How active can you be?: I am currently working 9-5 (EST) Monday through Friday, but once college starts back up I will have more flexible hours.

Current Regiment/Clan: 1st FKI

Admin experience: I have had admin experience on both NW, Mount and Musket and Native. I used to conduct tournaments and events for my old regiment, The First Yeniceri. I held an admin position and also reg leader for a period of time. I am certainly familiar with the admin menu and also with the server hosting itself. I also have hosted my own servers for a period of time which has also made me quite familiar with the game. Outside of the game I have been in various groups that often required leadership and decisive action. I also was a moderator in a small time game company named GEAR Studios.

Why do you want this role?: Several close friends of mine have suggested that I submit an application to this server, I do believe that I could be a fantastic addition to the server staff and I also genuinely love playing on this server, that fun is marred by the shenanigans of some of our community. I would love the opportunity to remove some of the trolling and misbehavior experienced by the users of the BBG server. If denied this application, I will still continue to play on the server and also have fun. Thank you for taking the time to read this application.  Feel free to contact me through steam or FSE.

Thanks,
Brutus

+1 Rep: Good guy, Good officer, Good reg leader, good friend, good admin, Best Groupfighter 1st Yeniceri :P

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2015, 11:14:01 am »
Nickname: 3eVolt_Sgt_Superbad

GUID: 505481

Steam: Superbad 3eVolt

How active can you be?: Pretty active as I have no life.

Current Regiment/Clan: 3eVolt

Admin experience: Formerly: FG_Groupfighting, GroupFighting_NA, 7NA_Groopfootin', 33rd_Siege, and 54th_Groupfighting (before the change to NA_GFing). Currently: NA_Groupfighting Moderator and *Public_Duel_NA. (As well as 3eVolt's server)

Why do you want this role?: I want this role because I am an experienced admin. I am fair and just, as well as not having any bias toward anyone. I hate rulebreakers as it ruins the fun for everyone in the server and I want to put a stop to it.

Thank you for reading!

Side Note
btw, hey commicar ;)
[close]

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 29, 2015, 06:19:55 pm »

Admin experience: Formerly: FG_Groupfighting, GroupFighting_NA, 7NA_Groopfootin', 33rd_Siege, and 54th_Groupfighting (before the change to NA_GFing). Currently: NA_Groupfighting Moderator and *Public_Duel_NA. (As well as 3eVolt's server)

Why do you want this role?: I want this role because I am an experienced admin. I am fair and just, as well as not having any bias toward anyone. I hate rulebreakers as it ruins the fun for everyone in the server and I want to put a stop to it.

Thank you for reading!

Side Note
btw, hey commicar ;)
[close]
+1

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
« Reply #89 on: July 29, 2015, 06:25:04 pm »

Thank you for reading!

Side Note
btw, hey commicar ;)
[close]
+1 can confirm no life

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private