Author Topic: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming  (Read 273608 times)

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming
« Reply #1770 on: October 09, 2016, 03:26:50 am »
Unban Request: PenileUlcer
Name: PenileUlcer
Offense: Foul Language, "BP Wasting"
Why should you be unbanned? Last night on this server, I decided to make a base, along with a few of my friends. We were playing on the D-Day map (I do not know the official name) where we were the attackers. No other sapper was building a legitimate base, so my friends and I decided to build a base for fun. I was being voted to kick multiple times and being told that I was wasting build points. I tried talking reasonably about how it is not considered wasting if they are not being used in the first place. They would not listen to me so I started getting infuriated. I talked in all caps with the addition of foul language. I do not think it is right to be told that I am trolling and wasting BP when in fact, I am the only one using BP in the first place. It is also really annoying being discriminated against for building these defenses and being kicked multiple times for it.
User ID #: 1477557
Time/Date: Time: N/A as I do not know the time at which I was banned. I was offline. Date: 10/8/16

Here's my problem.

You joined the server, and instantly were at odds with everyone in it. You argued with everyone, complained about everything. You typed in ALL CAPS for most of the time. You never said anything positive.

I really don't want people like you playing on my server.

Plus
 I switched the map, and people had to download 2 big downloads and the first thing you said when you got done was.
23:18:14 - *Admin*[[BBG]tired]: so sorry guys
23:18:20 - *Admin*[[BBG]tired]: that you downloaded 2 big maps
23:18:32 - [PenileUlcer] FUCK YOU ADMIN
23:25:12 - *DEAD* [PenileUlcer] ADMIN QUIT BEING FUCKING HITLER BITCH

Why would I unban you? Give me a good reason. If I read a heartfelt apology, I'll consider it. Because as it stands right now, I really don't want people who are that negative, insulting, complaining, and generally being unpleasant here.

Almost everyone in the server, when they found out you were banned, were happy. Now can you change people's perspectives? Can you become a better person than the way you acted on the server?

Offline PenileUlcer24

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1771 on: October 09, 2016, 03:58:10 am »
Why should you be unbanned? Last night on this server, I decided to make a base, along with a few of my friends. We were playing on the D-Day map (I do not know the official name) where we were the attackers. No other sapper was building a legitimate base, so my friends and I decided to build a base for fun. I was being voted to kick multiple times and being told that I was wasting build points. I tried talking reasonably about how it is not considered wasting if they are not being used in the first place. They would not listen to me so I started getting infuriated. I talked in all caps with the addition of foul language. I do not think it is right to be told that I am trolling and wasting BP when in fact, I am the only one using BP in the first place. It is also really annoying being discriminated against for building these defenses and being kicked multiple times for it.
Time/Date: Time: N/A as I do not know the time at which I was banned. I was offline. Date: 10/8/16

Here's my problem.

You joined the server, and instantly were at odds with everyone in it. You argued with everyone, complained about everything. You typed in ALL CAPS for most of the time. You never said anything positive.

Plus
 I switched the map, and people had to download 2 big downloads and the first thing you said when you got done was.

Why would I unban you? Give me a good reason. If I read a heartfelt apology, I'll consider it. Because as it stands right now, I really don't want people who are that negative, insulting, complaining, and generally being unpleasant here.

Almost everyone in the server, when they found out you were banned, were happy. Now can you change people's perspectives? Can you become a better person than the way you acted on the server?

Well, last night I was a bit fed up and took out my anger on you and everyone else in the server. I am sorry. I didn't think anyone would take me seriously either. I have played on BBG Bot Survival for a while, under different names: Slut, Rick_Harrison, Hick_Rarrison. I didn't expect to be banned for one night of being a dick. I didn't mean any of the stuff I said, besides the fact of Stalin implementing political correctness. That was the only true statement I said in my fury.

Also, regarding the all caps, it is almost necessary to talk in all caps if you want your message read, as so many pop-ups appear every second in the chat box.

I never said anything positive because every player blamed me for everything. It made me infuriated.

"People" such as Col_Mango and DankMemes were happy that I was banned, as everyone else didn't really care.

Again, I'm sorry for my actions last night. The actions taken will not be repeated. I will come in from now on under a different name with a different attitude from here on out.

Offline ontario_protect

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: October 09, 2016, 05:33:34 am »

Here's my problem.

Plus

Well, last night I was a bit fed up and took out my anger on you and everyone else in the server. I am sorry. I didn't think anyone would take me seriously either. I have played on BBG Bot Survival for a while, under different names: Slut, Rick_Harrison, Hick_Rarrison. I didn't expect to be banned for one night of being a dick. I didn't mean any of the stuff I said, besides the fact of Stalin implementing political correctness. That was the only true statement I said in my fury.

Also, regarding the all caps, it is almost necessary to talk in all caps if you want your message read, as so many pop-ups appear every second in the chat box.

I never said anything positive because every player blamed me for everything. It made me infuriated.

"People" such as Col_Mango and DankMemes were happy that I was banned, as everyone else didn't really care.

Again, I'm sorry for my actions last night. The actions taken will not be repeated. I will come in from now on under a different name with a different attitude from here on out.

I was Not Happy PenileUlcer24 was banned, i just wasn't happy that he kept coming on voting to kick me, and leaving and did it 5 times then starting trolling, if he apologizes i would be more then glad to accepted it. But the actions you did were for no reason that is why i was mad. I would understand if i got voted to be kicked for say stalling ect but as soon as i came on all i got was Fuck you mango and Vote to kick mango ect ect

Offline PenileUlcer24

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: October 09, 2016, 05:38:12 am »

Here's my problem.

Plus

I was Not Happy PenileUlcer24 was banned, i just wasn't happy that he kept coming on voting to kick me, and leaving and did it 5 times then starting trolling, if he apologizes i would be more then glad to accepted it. But the actions you did were for no reason that is why i was mad. I would understand if i got voted to be kicked for say stalling ect but as soon as i came on all i got was Fuck you mango and Vote to kick mango ect ect

My actions to you were the reason I was so angry. You purposely blocked and stole my cannon to the point to where I hated you. I wanted to kick you but obviously your brainwashed followers kept you from being kicked. I already posted evidence to your trolling in a ban request, but of course, you are Mango, you are above the law. "A god" as they describe you.

Offline ontario_protect

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: October 09, 2016, 05:41:01 am »

Here's my problem.

Plus

My actions to you were the reason I was so angry. You purposely blocked and stole my cannon to the point to where I hated you. I wanted to kick you but obviously your brainwashed followers kept you from being kicked. I already posted evidence to your trolling in a ban request, but of course, you are Mango, you are above the law. "A god" as they describe you.
No no no. No one is my Followers. The only reason i was in front of your cannon was lag. Also you voted to kick me way before that, as soon as i joined you wanted me gone. So Enough.

Offline PenileUlcer24

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1775 on: October 09, 2016, 05:50:58 am »

Here's my problem.

Plus

No no no. No one is my Followers. The only reason i was in front of your cannon was lag. Also you voted to kick me way before that, as soon as i joined you wanted me gone. So Enough.
"The only reason i was in front of your cannon was lag"
Oh really? As I recall, I was killing people with my cannon when all of the sudden, one round, you and your friend DankMemes claim that it is your cannon and block me from firing while attempting to steal it from me. I do not think that these moments were due to lag. The admin could check logs and see these messages sent by you, but of course, like I mentioned, you are above the law. You can do whatever you want and get away with it because what you have supporting you is a cult.

You are always trying, and succeeding, to turn the tables on any argument we have. You have enough power to manipulate whatever conversation we have and make it look as if I am the agressor and you are the victim, when in reality, this is just a clever ruse brought on by nothing but admin manipulation.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1776 on: October 09, 2016, 05:54:14 am »
Please watch the quote pyramids
click here to join the 84th

Offline ontario_protect

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: October 09, 2016, 05:55:44 am »
I have Eye witnesses so i will let them say there part, But you just need to remember if you respect people you get it back

Offline Big_Hoss

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: October 09, 2016, 06:03:48 am »
I am an eye witness to you trolling penile ulcer when he was arty and telling everyone he is trolling you and you polling to kick him. Look at this  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=776850324
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 06:16:24 am by Big_Hoss »

Offline PenileUlcer24

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: October 09, 2016, 06:07:26 am »
I have Eye witnesses so i will let them say there part, But you just need to remember if you respect people you get it back
How can one respect another when he receives no respect himself? You never have a troll enraging you, all you have is a steam of constant support. It is easy to give respect when you're respected; however, it is nearly impossible to respect someone who mocks you and tries to kick you for playing the game.

Offline theoldman1

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: October 09, 2016, 06:17:32 am »
I am an eye witness that ColMango was trolling PenileUlcer  during his time while trying to play a game that he loves.I personally feel like you should ban ColMango because he was trolling about 3/4 of the server by wasting all of the build points while we were trying to use the cannon to attack the enemies. If you would ban him that would make the game so much better. And when you tried to blame being in front of the cannon for lag, we checked your ping and it was at 35, that either means you are a bad fucking liar or your wifi is fucking shit.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 06:20:13 am by theoldman1 »

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1781 on: October 09, 2016, 06:23:19 am »
You guys are going to have to learn to be mature here, this isn't making you guys look good. So far as right now, Penile, I accept your apology, but I still see anger in you. You will have to serve a 2 week ban. Quote your unban request here in 2 weeks on 10/21/16 to remind me to unban you.

Also on the server, it just wasn't those 2 guys, you were vote kicked over 6 times over 3 days by players. People were typing, not those two guys, but others that they hope you get banned.
You will have a 2nd chance in 2 weeks, please don't waste it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Offline PenileUlcer24

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: October 09, 2016, 06:38:47 am »
You guys are going to have to learn to be mature here, this isn't making you guys look good. So far as right now, Penile, I accept your apology, but I still see anger in you. You will have to serve a 2 week ban. Quote your unban request here in 2 weeks on 10/21/16 to remind me to unban you.

Also on the server, it just wasn't those 2 guys, you were vote kicked over 6 times over 3 days by players. People were typing, not those two guys, but others that they hope you get banned.
You will have a 2nd chance in 2 weeks, please don't waste it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I am no longer angry, I just am confused as to why a vivid picture of him trolling me as artillery doesn't prove the root of my anger is him all along. I have done nothing but vote to kick him and cuss at him because of these things, yet I am the one that should be apologizing to him? Why? I have been trolled and let my anger out on the people of the server. Col_Mango is the reason to this, yet you seem to overlook the bad things he does. This one instance of him trolling isn't the only thing overlooked. Every time he gets on this server, he is praised and everybody believes that he would never do anything wrong. You all are manipulated by his good image that he has painted for you all, so much as to being able to slide out of any flak brought upon by his actions. He isn't, nor will he ever, getting punished for doing anything wrong.

As to why I have been voted to be kicked, one of those accounts were due to me voting to kick myself. The other 5 times go a little something like this:
3- Last night when I "wasted" build points
1- Suspected of wasting all of the build points when I wasn't even a sapper, I was a lancer
1- Kicked for too much vulgar language

Yes, they typed last night that they hoped that I would be banned. This is because I build forts and they thought that I was wasting them, when really the rules state that you shouldn't waste build points when we need them for defenses. We didn't need defenses, hence me building these forts.

Thank you for shortening my ban, however, in two weeks, I will be playing Battlefield 1 so I will not be on your server for a while. I guess I will have to play another server until then.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1783 on: October 09, 2016, 06:53:59 am »
this server wildin
click here to join the 84th

Offline Duke_dubuque

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: October 09, 2016, 09:27:10 am »
Nickname: Duke_dubuque
GUID: 1137679
Steam: Duke Dubuque
How active can you be?: weeknights most weekends US eastern from 1800-0100
Current Regiment/Clan: none
Admin experience: gary's mod servers
Why do you want this role?: ive been a long time passive watcher of gameplay videos on youtube with this game and finally decided to bite the bullet and just buy it a few days ago. im in the american military stationed at ft drum NY and these kind of games always piped my interest. this seems to be one of the most popular servers and id like to help maintain the integrity, fun and overall health by keeping games fun and interesting while minimizing the presence of toxic and troll players.