Author Topic: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming  (Read 273611 times)

Offline FeatherSton3

• Private
  • Go big or go home
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SIR_PENIS
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming
« Reply #1755 on: October 06, 2016, 11:42:12 pm »
is there pay?

No, but we have a great benefits package of love and respect. Plus you will be adored by hundreds of fans, and you get to spam purple chat asking if anyone wants to join the USMC every 5 minutes.
This literally sums up why I became an admin.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
« Reply #1756 on: October 06, 2016, 11:43:31 pm »
#bringbackJohnSanders
Didn't he throw a big fit and banned all the pubs in the server one time?

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1757 on: October 06, 2016, 11:56:31 pm »
#bringbackJohnSanders
Didn't he throw a big fit and banned all the pubs in the server one time?

idk if he threw a fit but he just came on and banned everyone one time, i was there
click here to join the 84th

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1758 on: October 07, 2016, 02:54:51 am »
is there pay?

No, but we have a great benefits package of love and respect. Plus you will be adored by hundreds of fans, and you get to spam purple chat asking if anyone wants to join the USMC every 5 minutes.
Hmm. What if I don't want people to join the USMC and instead ask them to join the 63e?

And how much love are you talkin?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #1759 on: October 07, 2016, 03:42:24 am »
is there pay?

Hmm. What if I don't want people to join the USMC and instead ask them to join the 63e?

And how much love are you talkin?

then u get ur admined removed and no love
click here to join the 84th

Offline USMC_Pvt_Mcoy93

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: October 07, 2016, 08:45:08 am »
Nickname:Mcoy
GUID:1105383
Steam:mcoy93
How active can you be?:late nights

Current Regiment/Clan:USMC
Admin experience:none

Why do you want this role?:
 I've played on bot survival ,exclusively, for a little over a year. I've been able to manage my time so i can have my late nights open for bot survival. I have a full understanding of the rules and I'm able to properly handle players that cause trouble ,hopefully, without to much issue. I would love to be apart of the admin community in make bot survival a fun environment and encourage recruitment opportunities for regulars.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
« Reply #1761 on: October 07, 2016, 03:43:04 pm »

I've played on bot survival ,exclusively, for a little over a year. I've been able to manage my time so i can have my late nights open for bot survival. I have a full understanding of the rules and I'm able to properly handle players that cause trouble ,hopefully, without to much issue. I would love to be apart of the admin community in make bot survival a fun environment and encourage recruitment opportunities for regulars.

Here's my question, how active have you been lately? I feel like I've only seen you on bot survival active again for the last 2 weeks. I could be wrong and may have not just played when you were on. What hours are you active?

Offline Officer_Shadow

• Sergeant
  • Trust me, I don't have 20 wives.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Nick: Ze_Mormon
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1762 on: October 08, 2016, 05:50:57 pm »
Nickname:Big Hoss
GUID:147759
Steam:ELITESNIPER
How active can you be?:every weekend and some during the week and almost all the time during the summer
Current Regiment/Clan:none
Admin experience:a few other ts channels, gmod servers, and Arma 3
Why do you want this role?: I feel like I could greatly decrease the amount of trolling that happens on this server. As I play on this server, I have noticed a large amount of sapper trolls, build point trolls, and trolls who break defences. These trolls interfere with the overall entertainment one can receive from this server. I play this server quite often and would like to use my resources to better this server as an admin.

Um, just last night I saw a bunch of pubs yelling at me to take care of a troll under the name of Big_Hoss for spamming BP. I also saw this Big_Hoss trying to randomly kick a pub.
Unless that Big_Hoss was another pub that coincidentally had the same name as you, OR all of those pubs were trolling me, it's a -1 from me. But I'd love for you to respond back if this wasn't true, somehow.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 05:54:22 pm by Officer_Shadow »
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help." - President Reagan

Offline Big_Hoss

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: October 08, 2016, 06:43:16 pm »
Yes it was me on the server last night but I was not the one spamming build points I don't know who it was but it definitely was not me. I was trying to kick one person because on one map he kept trolling arty, and then another map someone else was trolling me and other sappers by destroying our fortification we made. This is proof of the arty troll ( its my friends screenshot from last night when we were playing).https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=776850324
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 07:48:37 pm by Big_Hoss »

Offline ontario_protect

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: October 08, 2016, 08:11:18 pm »
Complaint- I will like to file a Complaint Against Big_Hoss for Trolling and Voting to kick for no reason only other reason for kicking was for trolling. As well making false claims against other players saying they were trolling, but in fact he was. As well leaving and rejoining the game to vote to kick a certain player over and over.

Offline USMC_Pvt_Mcoy93

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: October 08, 2016, 08:21:09 pm »

Here's my question, how active have you been lately? I feel like I've only seen you on bot survival active again for the last 2 weeks. I could be wrong and may have not just played when you were on. What hours are you active?

I've been pretty active in bot survival at random times, but usually late late nights. Now, Im available late nights on tuesday, thrusday, and the weekend except on sundays at times.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1766 on: October 08, 2016, 08:30:50 pm »
Nickname:BabyJesus
GUID:656767
Steam:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070484764
How active can you be?:pretty active
Current Regiment/Clan:none
Admin experience:I've done a lot of tournaments
Why do you want this role?:because I'm bored and I like not survival servers. I also want that great benefits package
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Big_Hoss

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: October 08, 2016, 08:48:37 pm »
I just want to throw something out there for all the bs about me trolling and wasting bp and false polling. Penile Ulcer, me and theoldman built the exact same thing last night as you see in these pictures but on a very much smaller scale, but we get hate and apparently we were delaying even though we won, and people say we wasted build points but we were just building a fort and we let other people in and we also started to build it after the other sappers built their defenses at the front. Here are the pics of col mango and dank memes building a fort a lot bigger than the one we built last night so that means their fort used a lot more build points than ours, but no one yells at them or tries to kick them.https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=777283105
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=777283016
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=777283057

« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 08:58:15 pm by Big_Hoss »

Offline PenileUlcer24

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: October 08, 2016, 09:11:23 pm »
Ban Request: Col_Mango
Name: PenileUlcer
Offense: Artillery Trolling
Proof:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=776850324
Time/Date: 8:00 PM UTC October 7, 2016

Additional Comment: I had been using the same cannon as shown in the picture for the whole time we were on this map. I had racked up around 20 kills when Dank_Memes and Col_Mango claimed that I had stolen their cannon and insisted that it was theirs. They voted to kick me for "trolling" and as shown in the picture, stood out in front of my cannon. I only have proof of Col_Mango doing this, as to why I am only requesting that he be banned.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 09:13:06 pm by PenileUlcer24 »

Offline PenileUlcer24

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: October 08, 2016, 09:36:00 pm »
Unban Request: PenileUlcer
Name: PenileUlcer
Offense: Foul Language, "BP Wasting"
Why should you be unbanned? Last night on this server, I decided to make a base, along with a few of my friends. We were playing on the D-Day map (I do not know the official name) where we were the attackers. No other sapper was building a legitimate base, so my friends and I decided to build a base for fun. I was being voted to kick multiple times and being told that I was wasting build points. I tried talking reasonably about how it is not considered wasting if they are not being used in the first place. They would not listen to me so I started getting infuriated. I talked in all caps with the addition of foul language. I do not think it is right to be told that I am trolling and wasting BP when in fact, I am the only one using BP in the first place. It is also really annoying being discriminated against for building these defenses and being kicked multiple times for it.
User ID #: 1477557
Time/Date: Time: N/A as I do not know the time at which I was banned. I was offline. Date: 10/8/16