Author Topic: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming  (Read 275099 times)

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming
« Reply #1050 on: March 23, 2016, 03:31:46 am »
I recognize his name he's usually pretty cool. I didn't ban him though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1051 on: March 23, 2016, 03:35:24 am »
Ugh whatever bro. Crimea fuckin river.
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Officer_Shadow

• Sergeant
  • Trust me, I don't have 20 wives.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Nick: Ze_Mormon
  • Side: Confederacy
BBG Bot Survival Admin Application
« Reply #1052 on: March 23, 2016, 03:42:13 am »
Nickname: Ze_Mormon

GUID: 1179146

Steam: [BBG] Ze_Mormon

How active can you be?: I attend school from about 7AM-2:40PM. Then have work until 5:30 PM MST. I would be active after those hours, and be very active on the weekends.

Current Regiment: USMC

Admin experience: My previous administration experience has varied across multiple, other, games. I was an admin on 2 Garry's mod servers, and a moderator for a Just Cause 2: Mutliplayer server. I also own my very own server, BBG_TropicalDeath_NA.

Why do you want this role?: I want to make sure BBG Botsurvival is a friendly, diverse server where all players can come together and have fun. I have noticed  many TNT spammers and trolls that strive to annoy the hell out of our community. I want to make sure that doesn't happen ever again, on my watch at least. I have also noticed that there are often no admins on whenever I reside on the server.

If there are a need in any new admins, I hope you will consider this application.

Thanks,

Ze_Mormon
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 01:14:26 am by Officer_Shadow »
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help." - President Reagan

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #1053 on: March 23, 2016, 04:04:52 am »
Unban Request:
Name: Crimea_River
Offense: I really want to go in depth with this.I was banned for using TNT and using all the build points, the round before i was a saper and built a perfect base but unfortunately we lost. Then after that some guy joined (i forgot his name) and started destroy all of the base i made and lied to everyone, i got very angry and just laid tnt and ignited it and left the server immediately, turned my pc off and did not attempt to get on again until today. I was 100% wrong to do that. I dont usually get made at video games but i just had everything down to a T.
Why should you be unbanned? Because this is the only server worth playing on, and i love the admins there so chill! I honestly just got super mad at the person who was griefing and had a little fit.
User ID #: 1415032
Time/Date: 9:55 3/22/2016

You came on the server with the name, in the spoiler. Coming on the server with that name is a good way to get banned. Bump/Post on the thread April 2nd, 2016 for your unban.

Spoiler
1415032 # NI**ER_FROM_DA_BLOCK is banned permanently.
[close]
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 04:14:56 am by Glenn »
click here to join the 84th

Offline Crimea_River

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: March 23, 2016, 04:35:12 am »
Glenn, i did make a character named "i will use bp points" satiracly",  "n-----_from_da_block" was also me. I seen people INCLUDING a USMC member making  jew jokes and catholic jokes, so i thought it was 100% okay with racist jokes. I apologize completely.

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
« Reply #1055 on: March 23, 2016, 04:41:48 am »
Glenn, i did make a character named "i will use bp points" satiracly",  "n-----_from_da_block" was also me. I seen people INCLUDING a USMC member making  jew jokes and catholic jokes, so i thought it was 100% okay with racist jokes. I apologize completely.
If you have seen people do this, contact an admin or post a ban request.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 04:44:06 am by Sir_Carson »

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #1056 on: March 23, 2016, 04:44:24 am »
DONT SNITCH ON ME CRIMEA DONT YOU SNITCH
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1057 on: March 23, 2016, 04:46:07 am »
bro in the rules it states that their shouldn't be no racial slurs on the server and if another guy was saying it then make a ban request like Carson said.

Offline Crimea_River

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: March 23, 2016, 04:50:32 am »
How can your rule have even a smidget of respect when a member broke it? Also i did not look at the rules because i thought the server just didnt care after seeing Multiple people get away with it,

Offline Crimea_River

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: March 23, 2016, 04:56:45 am »
please glenn have mercy!

Offline Crimea_River

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: March 23, 2016, 04:58:59 am »
I recognize his name he's usually pretty cool. I didn't ban him though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks tired, i can see if i will loose this battle though. Have a great day mate. We have faught side by side many times in the past.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #1061 on: March 23, 2016, 05:23:46 am »
How can your rule have even a smidget of respect when a member broke it? Also i did not look at the rules because i thought the server just didnt care after seeing Multiple people get away with it,

Like what other people have posted, if you catch anyone breaking the rules, you need to submit a ban request. Admins are not on 24/7, but we police certain words that are used on the server. through chat logs. We have recently banned one of our own members for racial slurs, but the individual has yet chosen to post a unban request. Your unban request is still on April 2nd, 2016.
click here to join the 84th

Offline Crimea_River

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: March 23, 2016, 05:25:46 am »

Like what other people have posted, if you catch anyone breaking the rules, you need to submit a ban request. Admins are not on 24/7, but we police certain words that are used on the server. through chat logs. We have recently banned one of our own members for racial slurs, but the individual has yet chosen to post a unban request. Your unban request is still on April 2nd, 2016.

It alright man. i broke the rules. Completely understandable. i need a break from gaming anyway. If anything your helping me with this addiction ive been having with M&B warband NW

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #1063 on: March 23, 2016, 06:18:33 am »
USMC curing addictions since 2013

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans