Author Topic: 63e UNBAN REQUEST  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Garmo

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
63e UNBAN REQUEST
« on: March 09, 2015, 09:02:34 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Betty the Bomber
Have you checked if it was a Temp Ban?: It is a Permant Ban
Explain what happened: So, yesterady some guys were talking about betty so I left and changed my name to Betty_The_Bomber. I played there all day with the name with multiple admins on and nothing happened. I was talking alot and trhey didtn seem to mind. I even said i', not him. Evveryone was scared at first bu they warmed up to me knowing I was a fake and I mad ea few new friends ha. I get on tonight and I am banned after like 20 minutes of playing there (There is already an admin on i bleieve) and a new one joins who was thehir and he banned me. I understood why I was banned, but I did not know the rule of what i was breaking. I been palying on the 63e server months and months and months and I never been on the FSE page because 1. I rarely go on FSE. and 2. I didnt know there was a rule list here. I been playing on the 63e server about the time it started getting popular. Maybe a few days before that before 63e server became a daily populated server months ago. It's the only reason I play M&B now. Out of my 600 or 700 hours, at least 200+ are on the server. I play there mostly as Garmo or Sir_Garmo. I stopped playing for about a month but I recently got back into the game a week or so ago and been playing a ton. I am really hoping for a unban because I understand what rule I broke, and why I was banned, and I wont do it again, or break any other rules now that I know them. I also love a few of the admins tere and members, and i love the people who play there. I'm also not the real bettyy because everyone knows betty doesnt talk ingame, and also, if betty ws smart because he obviously is if he can hack that well, he obviously wouldnt be palying with the same name that he is so well known for. He hasnt hacked anything i know of on M& for quite awhile now and he must be VAC ban or banned from M&B or something. All I ask is one mor chance. If I break any other rules you can ban me. Please
Time and date: Around 3:20 PM 9/3/2015
Timezone: Eastern USA
User Identification Number: (Idk, does this mean Steam ID?) STEAM_0:1:59303663

Offline Hotjoe

• Second Lieutenant
  • Leader of 2.Feld-Artillerie Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2FA_Hotjoe
  • Side: Union
Re: 63e UNBAN REQUEST
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 09:20:04 pm »
User Identification Number: (Idk, does this mean Steam ID?) STEAM_0:1:59303663

Not your ID. Hop onto the NA_Groupfighting server. There, a little message will come up in chat stating what your GUID is. Get that and come back and edit your post.
2.FA: "The shot is always worth it"

Sorry, the below image is not available

Offline Garmo

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 09:24:26 pm »
It is 7 9 2 5 6 6    (without the space)i'll rejoin to make sure i got it right. please unban e othugh, I played on 63e server for months and its only reason i play the game. and I been in the regiments 2ndCH (doesnt exist no more) 27th Innisikilling 3rdKY, and the 2eVL (they are new)

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2015, 12:58:58 am »
This section is only for official NW servers, namely NA1/EU1.
Find their server thread and post it there.