Author Topic: MOV Attacks AU Regiment With Mass Ban  (Read 11862 times)

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: MOV Attacks AU Regiment With Mass Ban
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2015, 01:36:57 am »
Wait... I thought Kiwis and Aussies were friendly and always apologized like Canucks do...?

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2015, 01:48:45 am »
Huh.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
  • Side: Union
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2015, 07:34:18 am »

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2015, 06:31:08 pm »
Get some new  servers then

I remember when Millander, Pepper, Coco and I decided to go to a AU linebattle in 2012. It was the most cancerous and hilarious thing I've ever seen.
Both teams lined up, each sent a champion to 1v1 melee duel and  the winner, his team got to shoot.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2015, 06:41:04 pm »

I remember when Millander, Pepper, Coco and I decided to go to a AU linebattle in 2012. It was the most cancerous and hilarious thing I've ever seen.
Both teams lined up, each sent a champion to 1v1 melee duel and  the winner, his team got to shoot.

That's a pretty good idea for a fun round at the end :) But, oh well, the Aussies have their own ways
<3

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2015, 08:36:49 pm »

oh god was that fucking awful jesus christ.

Offline 10thRM_Charjamex

• Private
  • 2nd Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2015, 07:08:11 am »
Read below V
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 07:12:59 am by 10thRM_Charjamex »

Offline 10thRM_Charjamex

• Private
  • 2nd Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2015, 07:11:41 am »
Mov Events almost every day of every week! NA,EU,AUS add [MOV]Hikkupz for AUS or [MOV]Charjamex for NA events! New regiments welcome in our ts and MB training server when you join MOV "free shit for free"~hikkupz

Offline 10thRM_Charjamex

• Private
  • 2nd Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2015, 07:26:08 am »

Offline mov_Mike

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2015, 07:41:15 am »
Charjamex actually isnt lying, if you join with MOV by accepting these conditions:

MOV_TF offering 100% help in NA/AUS, agree to not clash with any AUSTRALIAN MOV events(Doesn't include NA events)/attend 1 weekly MOV event.
By accepting you will get admin passwords to all NA/AUS servers + a FREE 64 slot training sever
You do not need to join our Teamspeak, but if you want you may
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS ACCEPT THOSE TERMS
(other terms may apply after accepting, regarding Admin Rules and Training Sever Rules)
Message MOV_HIKKUPZ on steam OR join Teamspeak 8.6.2.2:9271   If your interested

To add to the actual topic:
The Australian 84e was banned due to their toxicity in MOV servers/Teamspeak
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 07:50:40 am by mov_Mike »

Offline George385

• Donator
  • nah yeah nah nah yeah nah
    • View Profile
  • Nick: George385
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2015, 07:41:41 am »
The AU community is not very tight, certainly not that much more tight than the NA/EU, having played with all three, the EU community is the closest together. Second, this forum isn't for this kind of stuff, if there's an issue between regiments, they sort it out with themselves rather than telling everyone about it and dragging other regiments into the situation.

Delete this text, and lock the thread, if you don't do it yourself I'll ask rejenorst to do it.

Offline HIKKUPZ

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 10thRM_Captain_HIKKUPZ
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2015, 08:36:03 am »

Smexy badges Oman made for me before he went toxic like Britney Spears

Hello my American friends and Canadia friends and EU players of the American Canadia M&B world. I was banned nearly 3 years ago from the only Australian/New Zealand Napoleonic servers/main ANZAC host for Oceania. Vincenzo said it best-Nobody cares. I didn't post here but rather opened and maintained my own network of servers through my new found independence co leading the 10th Royal Marines. Within the space of nearly 3 years (june 2015 marks 3 years hosting) we have now been able to set up solid relations with China Korea and most Oceanic regiments/clans and the general public populations of drifters across most mods. We cater to everyone even hostile players by sharing all passes globally and providing free training servers and teamspeaks FOR FREE.

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/MENOFVALORGAMING/discussions/6/617330227194993182/
 Sadly after 4 months assisting the 843 AUS (its the 3rd regiment to use 84e???? Joek?) under a boy called TACO their poisoning has gone too far and order 843 was handed down by Oysters co leader of the 10thRM. We attend global events weekly/host our own across 3 continents. 843 isnt welcome and it has the great oppurtunity to OPEN ITS OWN servers and run them their way ----THE SAME THING VINCENZO told Horse Oysters and myself back in 2012.

If anyone here would like to join our events we are always looking for new players and contacts. Our standard sponsorship deals for NA/AU/NZ/CN/KOR are simple
-1. Attend 1 event weekly with a minimum of 3 players to retain your free training server on a mod of your choice in your region.
-2. DO NOT SUPPORT/ATTEND a clashing event against us in AUSTRALIA only as we have had our Friday and Sunday events at non clashing times for 3 years and 2 years each respectively.
-3. Your regiment/clans get global admin pass sharing also on top of moderator for our growing steam group to utilise in pursuit of your own agendas

join teamspeak 8.6.2.2:9271 and you will normally find someone who can assist you or pass along a message

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=255493.0

Vincenzo
External Developer

Coder of code
View Profile  Flying Squirrel Entertainment
Faction: Neutral
MP nick: FSE_Vincenzo
M&BWBWF&SNW

Re: Australian Official Servers - Not Very Official
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2012, 10:17:37 AM »
The Australian server is hosted and provided by the kind LCC community, they run it as their own server but allow public Australian players to join and run the same server rules as our servers, that is why they have the name like that.

Sadly not everyone can find his place in their community...
Everyone can run their own server in their own way, so you can do your best to create the best server in your opinion.
But please do not start discrediting/trolling other server owners on these or our forums.

There is no point at all to start slinging shit at each other in this forum, it will end up with rage and insults which is not a good idea.

If you have a problem with a specific server, take up contact with the server owners, if they can't help you, then no-one can, drop the subject and move on.

Can't we all just get along?

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2015, 03:31:16 pm »

Die already.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2015, 04:35:24 pm »
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Crunk

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The tactical turtleneck, the tactilneck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2015, 04:50:31 pm »
I used to think of the AU community as a bunch of fluffy koala's having a whale of a time lining up and shooting eachother. Your posts made me rethink that particular image.
My plan is to crowdsource a plan.