Author Topic: The [24th] Official Server & Events  (Read 1626 times)

Offline Spearing

• Donator
  • Has Brass Balls
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
The [24th] Official Server & Events
« on: January 12, 2013, 02:57:24 pm »
Evening,

I'll be simple at first, and then edit this topic when I've got more time to. As of now, here's just the bare rules and stuff.

The server itself:

It's basically just a fun server. The usual stuff: bots V humans, etc. etc. BUT: there will be rules and special events.

The rules are simple and easy to follow. As such, those who do not follow them within reason will be kicked. The admins know how inter-regimental in-game shenannigans can happen, where members of one reg. just laugh about with each other. That's fine, but don't get too out of hand. Temp bans will be handed out at the digression of the admins.

So, official rules:

Thou shalt not~
Teamkill
Teamwound
Troll
Say Racist things in chat (unless it's like 3 in the morning and everyone's drunk, which is common.)
Annoy people
Do something worth a kick.

It doesn't take that much brain power to follow these rules, so I expect everyone should be able to. If for some reason you aren't, you may want to contact your nearest physician.

Special Events

We love the Anglo-Zulu mod. As such, we are now hosting at "random" times of the day (basically when some admin gets his ass on the server), an event we call.......

The Art of Defense.
The Art of Defense is a game-mode which requires an admin to play. We start a new map, either random or official, and then set the bot count to 15. Every time the UK wins, it goes up by 5. This will continue until it becomes just impossible to live anymore on this dreadful planet.

Every time we are going to hop on and do this event, we will post on this thread. Do not be alarmed or report triple posts or what-not. They are going to be used as announcements.

Current Record: 55 w/ a team of 16

24th Official Admins

Spearing
TkTom
Redbeef
Colbac
Ragnarson

Plans for the future

Right now, the server has 100 slots. We'll be changing that to 200 today or tomorrow. After this, I'll be updating this section and adding a new, scheduled, NA/EU event. Those of you who attend the NW/N&S Thundersnow's Linebattles will be familiar.

Special Notes

Please take note that the 24th Warwickshire & the 24th Warwickshire, 2nd Battalion have an accord to share the name, so don't be mindf*cked when you see someone called 24th_Something_Blah and 24th[Something]Blah together. We are not to be confused as the same regiment.

LtSpearing on steam
Or just pm me here.

Thanks ladies & gents.

Offline James Grant

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: The [24th] Official Server & Events
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 04:18:32 pm »
Sounds good :)

raikesi

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 05:00:21 pm »
Spearing don't you think we should have a regiment thread as well? :P

Offline Spearing

• Donator
  • Has Brass Balls
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 07:30:14 pm »
Eh.... Maybe one day. We can function fine without one now that we've got all our issues sorted.