Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup [NWWC|2015|GB 3 Time Winners]  (Read 248631 times)

Offline varangian

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup [NWWC|2015]
« Reply #1230 on: March 09, 2015, 10:51:54 pm »
And I thought Balkans had class.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1231 on: March 09, 2015, 10:52:52 pm »
Cmn guys keep it relevant.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1232 on: March 09, 2015, 11:16:48 pm »
IF there are any nations sigs missing, talk to Moskito and he will do them. :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nicos

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: March 10, 2015, 01:04:27 pm »
IF there are any nations sigs missing, talk to Moskito and he will do them. :)
Ok thanks
And I thought Balkans had class.
I am not trying to argue with you ....
Cmn guys keep it relevant.
No intentions of making a mess here ^^

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: March 10, 2015, 01:05:42 pm »
It's  fine just try to ignore people who do please.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nicos

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: March 10, 2015, 01:08:33 pm »
No worries :) just PM'd Moskito about making a Balkan Signature,another thing is the server location decided?

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1236 on: March 10, 2015, 01:18:58 pm »
No worries :) just PM'd Moskito about making a Balkan Signature,another thing is the server location decided?

Thanks to Melton we also have 2 servers in Germany and thanks to Dodo we have 2 in France aswell .

Offline Nicos

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: March 10, 2015, 01:21:58 pm »

Thanks to Melton we also have 2 servers in Germany and thanks to Dodo we have 2 in France aswell .
Ah ok perfect,i guess we will play on the german ones :P

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: March 10, 2015, 02:16:42 pm »
As Rebellious said Melton paid for 2 and Dodo (Beyond Servers ) also gave us 2.

Offline Tuna[Sniper]

• First Lieutenant
  • Vive la France,vive la 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=359.0
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_Tuna
« Reply #1239 on: March 10, 2015, 02:34:14 pm »

Ah ok perfect,i guess we will play on the german ones :P
German servers seem to be laggy :/ And I know from previous expirience they really are haha, but we will see.  :)

Offline Louisss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: March 10, 2015, 04:17:13 pm »
can i have team africa sway sig plox k thx bye

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: March 10, 2015, 05:26:21 pm »
I have always experienced more lag on German servers and from what I've  seen everyone but Germans do, dunno why but I'm  sure you guys will work it out.

Offline The Norseman

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Kpl_TheNorseman
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1242 on: March 10, 2015, 09:11:06 pm »
We are playing on the French servers now, very happy with it. The French servers give most of us around 50-55 ping, but it is possible to chamber on it and it doesent lagg, so Norway, if allowed, wants to play purely on French servers, no german servers, atleast not the current ones. :)
The Norseman is my name in my name.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: March 10, 2015, 09:46:59 pm »
We are playing on the French servers now, very happy with it. The French servers give most of us around 50-55 ping, but it is possible to chamber on it and it doesent lagg, so Norway, if allowed, wants to play purely on French servers, no german servers, atleast not the current ones. :)
If it can be agreed with other Cpts then thats fine.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: March 10, 2015, 09:48:12 pm »

Maybe talk to the guys in DNH, the Danish reg and ask if they cant donate a server. But then again, Im not sure I want to play you with 10ping