Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup [NWWC|2015|GB 3 Time Winners]  (Read 248711 times)

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup [NWWC|2015] Cpts on Page 49
« Reply #945 on: February 24, 2015, 09:44:29 pm »
So which country's should have participated in the tournament from "Latin America"? Peru, Nicaragua, etc.? Why didn't those country's make a team and apply? If you mean Latinos in the USA for example, which I am, as I am half Peruvian, how is it racist that those people who are Latinos who live in the USA didn't apply to be in the US team? Your Latin America regiment has many different members from many different countries I assume but that doesn't mean they can all participate on one team to represent " Latin America" according to the rules.

Having a team from Brazil makes sense if all the members can play for the team according to the rules, but not 5 Brazilians, 1 Mexican and 4 people from Panama where the latter have no affiliation with Brazil

Also, saying things like capitalist country and imperialists doesn't make me actually want to believe you at all and makes you sound like a troll.
While I have understood what you are saying is somewhat contradictory, but I've been in regiments united states, Spain, among others, and some belong to this tournament and not all members are British or Amerikanes, although it is known I think Tico your colonel is of Dominican Republic, and most of this example there are many, most of the regiments of your country have people from other countries so please do not tell things that are against you.

Yeah, the people who live in the USA that are from different country's are allowed to play for their home country or the USA if they applied and were accepted by the team captains. It doesn't matter which regiment people are in for this tournament. I was in EU regiments, but that does not mean I can play for them for this tournament as I am not from that country, don't live in the country, and don't have any affiliation with that country.

Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Peter Broetz

• Brigadier General
  • batteries
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: February 24, 2015, 09:49:36 pm »

Yeah but why not did not you express the wish of creating your team before Herishey close the application ?

"Team deadlines will be the 8th of March, other than the NWWC 2015 will begin on the 9th of March and team captains will be decided on the 23rd of February."

Nutty said he wants to make an Icelandic team on the 23rd therefore did not miss the date.
*snip*
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 10:32:24 pm by MrTiki »

Offline Drescher

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: February 24, 2015, 09:51:32 pm »
But what is this? Young , to create a world tournament if excluded countries of South America is it possible to give a logical reason?

Offline Sir.MarK

• Volunteer
  • I'm going to fucking noscope yo' ass
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sir. MarK
« Reply #948 on: February 24, 2015, 09:53:26 pm »
How can you call this a *** world cup when stupid racist people say we can't play beacuse we're going to have shitty ping, that's bullshit.

i'm from Venezuela and i have 200 ping mostly in North American servers, and still with that ping i can fucking headshot you from 400 meters away with a slingshot M&B warband style.

¿You have a problem with Latin Americans?

Well, f you.

I don't even care about grammar :lol:

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #949 on: February 24, 2015, 09:55:09 pm »
I am the Latin American Community.

Ya encerio, no hay que discutir con ellos. En cierta parte tienen razon, como en que las aplicaciones ya estan cerradas.
No hay nada que hacer, talves podemos organizar un evento entre latinos :P.

Mi steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/zzehth/
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Peter Broetz

• Brigadier General
  • batteries
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: February 24, 2015, 09:55:46 pm »
How can you call this a *** world cup when stupid racist people say we can't play beacuse we're going to have shitty ping, that's bullshit.

i'm from Venezuela and i have 200 ping mostly in North American servers, and still with that ping i can fucking headshot you from 400 meters away with a slingshot M&B warband style.

Well, f you.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
« Reply #951 on: February 24, 2015, 09:56:40 pm »

Well, f you.

im mexican and i think you're a fucking retard m9

told that bih don't @ me

AeroNinja

« Reply #952 on: February 24, 2015, 09:57:05 pm »
Sería impresionante. Me gusta ver lo que los jugadores latinos pueden hacer realidad. Faltar los momentos que viví en América del Sur.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #953 on: February 24, 2015, 09:57:34 pm »
As Herishey said. Keep it in English here.

Spoiler
We don't want to miss the drama  :(
[close]

Offline Hasdrubal Barca

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hamilcar_Barca
« Reply #954 on: February 24, 2015, 09:57:39 pm »

Well, f you.

Puta madre!!!!

AeroNinja

« Reply #955 on: February 24, 2015, 09:58:32 pm »
Sleek hates black people
Well to be honest not all Latino American People are black. xD.
As Herishey said. Keep it in English here.

Spoiler
We don't want to miss the drama  :(
[close]
U are not missing anything mate. :)

Offline Nono

• Colonel
  • Eddie's smurf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nono
« Reply #956 on: February 24, 2015, 09:58:39 pm »
Everyone stop spamming this thread with useless posts.
If you want to argue, you're more than welcome to PM herishey and let this topic clean.
Thanks you.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: February 24, 2015, 09:58:52 pm »
I say we should let them speak, I mean they are making it worse for themselves :3 Its comedy gold!
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #958 on: February 24, 2015, 10:00:20 pm »
Locked until further notice.

Offline Apollo

• Colonel
  • NW Official Administrator; apparent god of the sun
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Apollo
« Reply #959 on: February 24, 2015, 10:09:48 pm »
Quote from: Herishey
To all the South American players the reason for you not being able to play is due to the fact that once Cpt's were decided nation sign ups were closed so no more nations can be added to the cup, sadly you missed the oppertunity or something could have been arranged, you are not the only nation to have this issue but do not make assumptions that I am racist for what people that are nothing to do with the organisation of this tournament say, thanks.
THIS MESSAGE IS NOT IN ANY WAY ENDORSED BY THE FSE STAFF.

Posted on behalf of event host. Any further issues are to be taken directly to PMs. This thread will remain locked for at least the remainder of today, and thereafter as long as it takes to clean up.