Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup [NWWC|2015|GB 3 Time Winners]  (Read 250109 times)

Offline Enriik

• Second Lieutenant
  • Honneur
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14e_SLt_Enriik
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup [NWWC|2015]
« Reply #1785 on: April 19, 2015, 09:59:22 pm »
I remember someone told at the begining of the tournament that french team full of 14e is not good ... now i can say that he was right xD
French team with 14e within 2 times in final. French team with no 14e or 'true' 14e  2 times fall before  finals
I would like to say that i don't aim at any team with this message, it's just for one person who tried to denigrate us

GG Germany anyway .

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: April 19, 2015, 09:59:42 pm »
Was fun reffing this anyway motm > SilentPain

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1787 on: April 19, 2015, 10:00:24 pm »
Final;

GB v GER - Sunday, FRA 1 at 8pm GMT.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1788 on: April 19, 2015, 10:01:37 pm »
I remember someone told at the begining of the tournament that french team full of 14e is not good ... now i can say that he was right xD
French team with 14e within 2 times in final. French team with no 14e or 'true' 14e  2 times fall before  finals
I would like to say that i don't aim at any team with this message, it's just for one person who tried to denigrate us

GG Germany anyway .

Cry me a river , french fake pretender polish n00b  ;D

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arminius
« Reply #1789 on: April 19, 2015, 11:01:59 pm »
Best of luck to the finalists and Denmark, we'll get our asses on the third place as in 2012, or sit on our baguettes stacked as a podium.
I would like to see dat.  :-*
Arminius/Dennis Bergkamp/Tristan Bouvier/J.P. ...

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline Bever

• Major
  • The Alcademic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: April 19, 2015, 11:33:16 pm »
GB v GER

*caugh* 2013 & 2014 *caugh*  ;D
But the last two years we already met in the semi finals. Good luck to both teams. :)
"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Tournesol

« Reply #1791 on: April 20, 2015, 12:12:43 am »

GG Germany anyway .

go back to bed

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #1792 on: April 20, 2015, 12:24:51 am »
gl Denmark, france should be easy for you guise
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Sinjide

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arthur MacFarlan
« Reply #1793 on: April 20, 2015, 01:09:00 am »

GG Germany anyway .

Funny. Actually, all the "true" 14e who joined the team left us 2 weeks after the beginning of the season. They proved us they were reliable and determined for sure.

Anyway, great fight from Germany, at least the 8 first rounds. We woken up too late unfortunately, and I'm actually sure we'd have won if we'd have played more rounds  :D
(Damn you Bessieres for your crash  ::))
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 01:16:19 am by Sinjide »

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: April 27, 2015, 05:44:57 pm »
First of thanks for all those who took part, I hope you had fun and what not. Congratulations to Team Nubs for winning yet another NWWC/NWEC/Whateveritscalled in the future. For those who didn't know the score was GB 15-5 Germs. Here's a video for your entertainment purposes:

In terms of the 3rd place, congratulations team baguette on your 116-4 win. Rip danes 2k15.

I hope there will be another NWWC/NWEC/Whateveritscalled in the future but who knows :D

Once again, thanks to those who helped us and what not, we couldn't have done it without you.
Here is the final brackets:

http://challonge.com/NWWCbrackets

Ciao.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: April 27, 2015, 05:50:56 pm »
One day enough brits will stop playing the game, and then Germany will win ! Mark my words !  :P
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Alessandro

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 27y_Fin_Plk_Alessandro
« Reply #1796 on: April 27, 2015, 05:51:59 pm »
Germany had to win it

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: April 27, 2015, 06:00:32 pm »
I will be locking the thread until the signatures are ready for the top 3 nations, made by Moskito in a few days.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup [NWWC|2015|GB 3 Time Winners]
« Reply #1798 on: April 30, 2015, 07:32:15 pm »
Signatures for nation winners;

GB
[close]
GER
[close]
FRA
[close]

All made by Moskito.

For the Golden Bayonet Award signatures will be made soon, please tell me who your nation nominates so far I have;

Canada - Maccle
Czechoslovakia - Peterman
GB - Mopin
Germany - Nosswill
Netherlands - Rikimaru
Sweden - JHS
Denmark - Legendahkiin
Belgium - Belgicus
Ireland - Tavington
Wales - Thomas
USA - Alexander
Poland - Rizzet
Spain - Soda
Turkey - Xeon
Finland - Akame
Balkans - Godygamer
Norway - Vikestad
Russia - Derrick
France - Tiberias
Italy - Stefano
(if I am not informed about the actual nominee in the next 2 days then these will be the final results).

If you wish to have the players face on it upload it to here for Moskito; http://www.directupload.net/

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 09:54:30 pm by Herishey »

Offline XerXes

• Sergeant
  • Retarded/retired
    • View Profile
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup [NWWC|2015|GB 3 Time Winners]
« Reply #1799 on: April 30, 2015, 07:58:02 pm »
Mvp for Dutch team is Rikimaru :D