Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup [NWWC|2015|GB 3 Time Winners]  (Read 248965 times)

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup [NWWC|2015]
« Reply #1740 on: April 13, 2015, 07:50:12 pm »
How are my fellow Dutch boys doing
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1741 on: April 13, 2015, 07:51:39 pm »
They were knocked out in the quarter finals against Germany, 13-7 to Germany.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: April 13, 2015, 08:06:03 pm »
They were knocked out in the quarter finals against Germany, 13-7 to Germany.
Such a disgrace to our great NWWC nation

We won the fookin thing twice in the good years, not sure if that was world wide but if it was EU it would've counted the same
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: April 13, 2015, 09:50:11 pm »
GB v RUS;

GB v RUS Video
[close]
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: April 16, 2015, 07:07:37 pm »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: April 17, 2015, 12:21:04 pm »
This is why we will win!

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1746 on: April 17, 2015, 02:50:07 pm »

Any chance that telling us which singer sings original song and what is the name of it?

Tournesol

« Reply #1747 on: April 17, 2015, 02:57:06 pm »

Any chance that telling us which singer sings original song and what is the name of it?

Linkin Park- Numb

Offline DarkLight

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkLight
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1748 on: April 17, 2015, 03:00:27 pm »

Linkin Park- Numb

Darude-Nozzastorm

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: April 17, 2015, 03:15:31 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
As Tiberias said, Linkin Park - Numb.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: April 18, 2015, 09:38:33 pm »
GB  12 - 8 Denmark

Gg, close match. I played shit sorry GB :(.

Offline Abekrampe

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Sgt_Abekrampe
« Reply #1751 on: April 18, 2015, 09:42:17 pm »
GB  12 - 8 Denmark

Not shit enough ;) , close game GB and good luck in the final
Current Reg: 77y
Previous Reg: 77y
Future Reg: 77y.

Offline Tristan

• Second Lieutenant
  • Stroke a tip D*lan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: April 18, 2015, 09:43:33 pm »
GB  12 - 8 Denmark

Hahaha, one of the easiest matches I've had in this tournament so far, I can't say you live up to the reputation of being a good UK team anymore.

I'm waiting for the recording of this just like all of the GB matches.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 09:45:34 pm by Tristan »

Offline 2oothBrush

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2oothBrush
« Reply #1753 on: April 18, 2015, 09:46:50 pm »
GB  12 - 8 Denmark

Hahaha, one of the easiest matches I've had in this tournament so far, I can't say you live up to the reputation of being a good UK team anymore.

I'm waiting for the recording of this just like all of the GB matches.

Haha xD sorry to let you down my bad..  hahahahah
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 09:48:53 pm by 2oothBrush »

Offline Phreak

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Phreak the twerker
« Reply #1754 on: April 18, 2015, 10:11:44 pm »
"UK is the best team"

10 people sitting quite in a teamspeak channel, each nerding away and smashing their mice with glitchy feints with 3k+ experience. This match was a bigger throw than when IBP threw for skins in CSGO. I still find it hilarious how the Danish team can manage to get 8 rounds and still have the potential to win with ease, if it wasn't because we had some people who suck more than Zeus has been doing to get into the UK team. It's great that you can still manage to keep up with all these nerds who half of them has autoblock, that was given by some nerd on a native duel server. You know there's something wrong when the best team can't even organize if they're using GB or UK as their tag ayy lmao. I hope you're satisfied with going to the finals with people you hate lol. Good luck Germany and France and if you play properly, it's gonna be easier than you expect, we had more troubles with the turks and czechs.

Super salty, but not as much as kk-a was after they lost. 8-2. 91st the best, get mad q:^)