Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup [NWWC|2015|GB 3 Time Winners]  (Read 247149 times)

Offline Hawkes

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup [NWWC|2015]
« Reply #1215 on: March 09, 2015, 06:23:04 pm »
Kek "we have reset the server now, should be better" *Is worse than it was before* You should really have someone else host the server because at the moment I would, and I am not even kidding, prefer a Spanish server to what is currently in use lol.

Remember that this screen was taken when most of the players werent even present at the server, ping later went up 15+ more. NLC server give us all between 35-40 ping, so there is something weird with the server. Would it be possible to use the same "server hoster" as them?
Apparently you didn't read my post through. "Send me a message on Steam if you have scheduled a match on one of the servers a day ahead, so I can reset them before use.". The ones who have actually reserved the serves, and have had them reset before use, haven't complained. Denmark has had 6 practice matches on the servers so far, and only once has it been laggy, which was the match against, you guessed it, Norway. We didn't complain because we weren't losing. If Norway is just really unfortunate to have permanent bad pings on the servers or just used the servers at bad times, and apparently at will, I suggest you use the French servers instead. You wont have more ping than what the Turkish players do on any server, and they don't seem to complain.

Yeah haha, it is pretty hard to fight when 1 team has 20 ping while another has 65-90. 
As for your reference to the match against Denmark, here are the pings.
Spoiler
[close]

Im considering not bothering showing up for the event
I'm sorry to hear about your early castration.

*claps*

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1216 on: March 09, 2015, 06:55:31 pm »
Nation: Belgium
Co-Captain: Wellington
2nd Co-Captain: FearRipper
Roster:
Wellington
FearRipper
Eyeball
Tigrane
Joulius
Phoén!x
NyLiia
Ereboss
Jones
BlackHart
Martasik
Kronox
Guard
Totan
Sirkentis
Hermans
Sergentad

Some of them are reserves
You have to state which ones are reserves, as reserves are not allowed to play unless a sub or team member is removed from the team.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline The Norseman

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Kpl_TheNorseman
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1217 on: March 09, 2015, 07:21:53 pm »
Kek "we have reset the server now, should be better" *Is worse than it was before* You should really have someone else host the server because at the moment I would, and I am not even kidding, prefer a Spanish server to what is currently in use lol.

Remember that this screen was taken when most of the players werent even present at the server, ping later went up 15+ more. NLC server give us all between 35-40 ping, so there is something weird with the server. Would it be possible to use the same "server hoster" as them?
Apparently you didn't read my post through. "Send me a message on Steam if you have scheduled a match on one of the servers a day ahead, so I can reset them before use.". The ones who have actually reserved the serves, and have had them reset before use, haven't complained. Denmark has had 6 practice matches on the servers so far, and only once has it been laggy, which was the match against, you guessed it, Norway. We didn't complain because we weren't losing. If Norway is just really unfortunate to have permanent bad pings on the servers or just used the servers at bad times, and apparently at will, I suggest you use the French servers instead. You wont have more ping than what the Turkish players do on any server, and they don't seem to complain.

Yeah haha, it is pretty hard to fight when 1 team has 20 ping while another has 65-90. 
As for your reference to the match against Denmark, here are the pings.
Spoiler
[close]

Im considering not bothering showing up for the event
I'm sorry to hear about your early castration.

Haha funny coming from one of the by far shittiest meleers in the community(considering your hours). How you got a spot on your team is beyond me. It was not just the ping, when a person cant even chamber and get stunned when blocking there is something wrong with the server. Also that pic was just randomly a second where our pings didnt spike? lol
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 07:28:36 pm by The Norseman »
The Norseman is my name in my name.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: March 09, 2015, 07:32:12 pm »
I just checked the French servers and they have ALOT better ping than the german ones, even though the german ones should've been better for us Norwegians. The melee runs smoothly and there is no delay on the french servers by the looks of it. Idk if they've been reset not so long ago or what, but for now I think Norway will be playing on French servers only if the german servers keep bullshitting us.

Offline Melton

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1219 on: March 09, 2015, 07:37:34 pm »
Haha funny coming from one of the by far shittiest meleers in the community(considering your hours). How you got a spot on your team is beyond me. It was not just the ping, when a person cant even chamber and get stunned when blocking there is something wrong with the server. Also that pic was just randomly a second where our pings didnt spike? lol
You know me too well.
Also fact of the day: During M&B:Warband Beta and shortly after the games release, you had to download the game from the website, and Steam wasn't an option. You had to count the hours manually and write it down to show your friends and your mother how good you were.

I just checked the French servers and they have ALOT better ping than the german ones, even though the german ones should've been better for us Norwegians. The melee runs smoothly and there is no delay on the french servers by the looks of it. Idk if they've been reset not so long ago or what, but for now I think Norway will be playing on French servers only if the german servers keep bullshitting us.
That's brilliant. I didn't know the French servers were up yet, but if they are and are running smoothly for you, the problem should be solved.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: March 09, 2015, 07:43:26 pm »
Right everyone, Time to stop this here and now.

Issues such as ping shouldnt be argued here, Speak with herishey.

Back on track or the thread will be locked
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline The Norseman

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Kpl_TheNorseman
« Reply #1221 on: March 09, 2015, 07:43:30 pm »
You know me too well.
Also fact of the day: During M&B:Warband Beta and shortly after the games release, you had to download the game from the website, and Steam wasn't an option. You had to count the hours manually and write it down to show your friends and your mother how good you were.

That's brilliant. I didn't know the French servers were up yet, but if they are and are running smoothly for you, the problem should be solved.

kek, I think I won the arguement. Better stop now before you start crying. Reply if you wish, not going to reply as the problem is solved.  ;D
I guess the Norwegian team ought to stick to French servers then.
The Norseman is my name in my name.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: March 09, 2015, 07:43:47 pm »
Right everyone, Time to stop this here and now.

Issues such as ping shouldnt be argued here, Speak with herishey.

Back on track or the thread will be locked

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: March 09, 2015, 08:24:28 pm »
Wednesday 8pm GMT; GB v Belgium, FRA 1 refereed by Chriseh.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: March 09, 2015, 08:26:21 pm »
You said tomorrow! Its aight though i will still be there :)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: March 09, 2015, 08:40:55 pm »
You said tomorrow! Its aight though i will still be there :)
Ah dats my bad m8.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: March 09, 2015, 09:06:56 pm »
Np bbe im here 4 u

Offline Nicos