Author Topic: 37e Régiment d'Infanterie (NA)  (Read 2585 times)

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Liam
  • Side: Neutral
37e Régiment d'Infanterie (NA)
« on: February 03, 2015, 01:08:25 am »
Removed Thread.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 01:49:10 pm by Liam Mann »

Offline ZetaPrime

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [21e] Arkham
Re: 37e Régiment d'Infanterie (NA)
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 01:10:04 am »
Excited

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2015, 01:13:39 am »
1st page?

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2015, 01:38:25 am »
*Updated roster for Kora.

Offline ZetaPrime

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [21e] Arkham
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 05:59:46 am »
Bump for the 37e!

Offline EdwardC

• Donator
  • Cyberbullying + Memes = FSE Forums
    • View Profile
    • 9th East Norfolk
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2015, 06:40:36 am »
I feel bad

Lawbringer

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2015, 06:44:37 am »

Offline Strategist

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Maj_Strategist
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2015, 07:28:51 am »
Does the 37 stand for the 37 other regiments Kora is still in? I wouldn't be surprised if Kora was in a different reg by the end of this week, honestly. That said, I hope it works out. Just make sure you inform the other regs you are in to remove you from their rosters. Its common courtesy.
Officer of the 91st
Also known as Guthrie

Offline Ody

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • MoskovGren Ody on steam
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MoskovGren_Kpt_~Odysseus~
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2015, 07:32:27 am »
Does the 37 stand for the 37 other regiments Kora is still in? I wouldn't be surprised if Kora was in a different reg by the end of this week, honestly. That said, I hope it works out. Just make sure you inform the other regs you are in to remove you from their rosters. Its common courtesy.

Offline Strategist

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2015, 07:44:51 am »

I don't drink, but when I do, I drink milk of magnesia.
Officer of the 91st
Also known as Guthrie

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2015, 07:50:49 am »

I actually laughed at that I only talk to kora because if he literally bitches at me to stuff for him I couldn't care less if he see's this.
Also if I was to remove him and block him I am 99.9% sure he would cry for a month straight every time he makes a regiment he asks me to do this.
Thanks for your concern though. ;)

Also, I not even in this regiment if you read what I put at the bottom, but then again, I guess people who only post to be dicks to someone don't care. <3
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 07:52:48 am by Liam Mann »

Lawbringer

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2015, 07:55:13 am »
Strategist Is a Mormon he can't drink booz3

Offline Strategist

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2015, 08:02:27 am »

I actually laughed at that I only talk to kora because if he literally bitches at me to stuff for him I couldn't care less if he see's this.
Also if I was to remove him and block him I am 99.9% sure he would cry for a month straight every time he makes a regiment he asks me to do this.

Also, I not even in this regiment if you read what I put at the bottom, but then again, I guess people who only post to be dicks to someone don't care. <3
No, I wasn't referring to you, the OP. I was talking about Kora. I read your post and knew you weren't a member. I found that really funny, actually. Anyways, I'm not trying to be a douche, I just don't like the way Kora quadruple regs. He joined 58e after we beat the reg he was in. Turns out he was still in the 21e and I'm pretty sure a few others. He left us before even coming to a line battle.I just want people to know that he is a total reg hopper. It pisses me off. My main purpose in posting isn't to be a douche, just to let others know the truth. Not trying to trash talk, although it might come off that way.
Officer of the 91st
Also known as Guthrie

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2015, 08:34:11 am »

No, I wasn't referring to you, the OP. I was talking about Kora. I read your post and knew you weren't a member. I found that really funny, actually. Anyways, I'm not trying to be a douche, I just don't like the way Kora quadruple regs. He joined 58e after we beat the reg he was in. Turns out he was still in the 21e and I'm pretty sure a few others. He left us before even coming to a line battle.I just want people to know that he is a total reg hopper. It pisses me off. My main purpose in posting isn't to be a douche, just to let others know the truth. Not trying to trash talk, although it might come off that way.

Oh... Well I feel like a bit of a cunt now... :p sorry mate yeah I do understand he reg hops almost all of the time he seems to do that for some unknown reason. :p

But you know you are an alright guy sorry for not really understanding what you said though you never really said a name so it confused me. But anyway like I said just helping a friend lets just ignore that I ever posted that since it was late and I haven't had a good sleep in a while. Well sorry about that mate good luck with your regiment though. <3

Offline Strategist

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2015, 08:40:02 am »
No harm done. Also, I love you.  :-*
Officer of the 91st
Also known as Guthrie