We are the 1st East Prussian Infantry Regiment 1st Battaillon, Kompanie A, numbered 1st Regiment in the Prussian Army. We are determined to restore Prussia's honor after the disasterous defeats at Jena and Aürstadt. With the Prussian Army's humiliating defeat at the hands of the French, Napoleon Bonaparte occupied our capital and stained the honor of the Prussian people. We invoke the name of Frederick the Great and his glorious armies that swept across Europe laying waste to the enemies of Prussia, to give us the strength and the courage to overcome the Corsican's oppression of our people. Frederick the Great and his armies stood alone against a united Europe and prevailed. Now we must do the same. Onward, to victory! Für das Vaterland!
The 1st East Prussian Infantry Was formed in December 2010 for the purpose of accurately representing historic military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era, to the best of our ability, and in so doing, form a tight-knit, elite Regiment of well trained, disciplined, and virtuous soldiers. Among other Regiments, we are quite unique in a number of ways. We place great emphasis on practicing accurate military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era. Among our ranks will be found no self-proclaimed generals leading handfuls of privates, but rather meaningful structure based on the size of our unit. Furthermore, we are committed to developing and practicing tactics of the period (with regard to practicality and feasibility in the setting of NW), to a level unrivaled by any existing Regiment. For these purposes, we are looking for intelligent, humble, and mature recruits willing and able to listen, learn, and contribute.
|19. Infanterie-Regiment [19te]|
The 19te Prussian Infantry regiment was formed in Apr 2011 by our first Hauptmann, Joshly. They, being veterans of other Mount and Musket regiments, desired to create an atmosphere of respect, fun, and entertainment while playing MM. They achieved this by focusing on great teamwork and tactics while playing the game. Three years later, now lead by Hauptmann Patriot, our goals remain the same – to provide that same sense of comradery in and out of NW and into our other game communities. Our rank structure promotes a meaningful, but not overdone, organization and couples with our focus on using historical line tactics.
Our regiment has been an effective fighting force over the past three years. We consistently welcome new players and focus on bringing in people that mesh with our attitudes and ideals. Many of those members remain to this day. Rank advancement is possible – there are no set limit for any ranks. Those that can showcase their abilities both in-game and out-of-game and have a desire to move up, can do so. Our range of members span worldwide, with many members from the North American countries, to some from the European Union, and even some in the Oceanic time zones. If you’re a prospective member interested in following a realistic, but relaxed regimental organization structure, enjoy playing different games, and from any time zone, please take a moment to apply today! Gott, Schützen, und König!!!
|11te Grenadier-Regiment [11te]|
|1. Westfälischen Infanterie Regiment 1. zug [1stWFI] |
- We are the first platoon of the 1tes westfälisches Infanterie-Regiment. We are proud members of the game since April 11, 2012, and we were formed by our first Oberst, Argus and a conglomerate of former 1stEPI Mount and Musket Officers and Veterans. Our goal is to create a large, authentic regiment consisting of multiple, independently managed platoons which operate as a single, cohesive battalion. Our passion is authenticity, and we endeavor to create a fun, mature, and welcoming community. We take our tactics and maneuvers seriously, but we still like to let loose and have fun. Here are a few of the things we can offer.
- Code of Conduct
All members, regardless of rank, are required to uphold our code of conduct at all times.
1. On Respect: Be respectful to everyone, regardless of the circumstance. This includes your fellow members in the 1stWFI, members of other regiments, public players, etc. It also means respecting server rules, and the decisions of admins and superiors.
2. On Vulgarity: Limit vulgarity, and exhibit respectable behaviour. While occasional use of profanity is acceptable, excessively vulgar speech is not. While in formation, unsightly behavior such as "head-banging" is not acceptable.
3. On Retaliation: Never retaliate. Whether you are being insulted, team killed, or whatever the circumstance, do not retaliate, as it only escalates the situation. Never teamkill under any circumstance ; it is not acceptable.
|4. Schlesische Landwehr Regiment [4teSLR]|
- The 1st battalion, 4th Silesian landwehr is an infantry regiment formed in the year 1809, to kick the French out of our glorious Prussia. Made up of brave Silesian men aged 25 to 40, what the 4th Silesian lacked in shine and polish, like the rest of the Prussian army, made up for in dedication to the cause. Because of the many financial troubles of Prussia at the time, it fell upon many average men to pay for their uniforms, and weapons and other such items they would need to combat the French. Fighting in the "Wars of Liberation" the brave Silesian lads beat the French out of Prussia, and eventually back to France, serving valiantly until 1815.
- The 4th Landwehr regiment is a community formed on April 27, 2013 by both experienced, and new players in the Napoleonic Wars community. We are a continuation of the 1tes Pommerches Infanterie regiment, disbanded just 2 months ago. With experienced officers and NCO's we hope to offer players a serious, disciplined regiment that utilized the historical use of double rank lines. We are very active, having 3 linebattles and two trainings a week. We have long, in depth trainings in which we hone our skills in shooting, discipline, formations, and hand to hand combat.
|8. Leib (1st Brandenburgisches) [8te]|
- The 8. Leib Regiment (1st Brandenburgish) was formed on June 6th, 1808 following the reforms to the Prussian army following the dissaster of 1806. The regiment was formed from two kompanies of the Grenadier Battalion Von Wald Rock (formed in 1806 in Pomerania from Ranzionierten), The second battalion of the Pommeranian reserve regiment and the third battalion of the Neumärk reserve regiment. The regiment was initially in numbered 9th in the line, but when the guards were moved out, they were pushed up to be 8th. The Leib Regiment was one of the most decorated units of the Prussian army, and took part in close to every battle of 1813-15. Originally the 9th Infantry regiment, the Leib Regiment became the 8th regiment in line when the Foot Guards were removed. The regiment fought at Grotz Gorschen, Lindenau, Colditz, Konigswartha, Bautzen, Horselberg, Lowenberg, Bunzlau, Hochfirch, Bischoffswerda, Wartenburg, Modern, Fribourg, Simmern, Brienne, Bitrch, La Chaussée, Châlons, Montmirail, Méry, Laon, Trilport, Claye-Souilly, and Paris in 1813-1814.
Thread composition credits:
Images - Walko
Content - Millander, Walko, and countless others. Revisions by Shadow.