Author Topic: 5th Westfalisches Landwehr Regiment Proggressively Stealing / Trying To Steal.  (Read 3132 times)

Offline Kiril_Stoynov

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kiril
  • Side: Confederacy
The main leader of 5th, Dan, Is mad at me for the following reason. I helped Dan build 5th, i was the Leader of NA Detachment and since i left still looking for a NA Leader he is. Calling his fellow old friend (me) a "F*cking Bulgarian" Since i come from Bulgaria But Live in Canada, When he is a... Better not say what he is cuz hell come cry at me some more.

He wanted a copy of Viking Conquest that way he can send it to Immoraluz so Immortaluz can crack it and give it out to public. I said No i dont wanna be a part of this. Since then he got mad and started acting bossy and stuff. So i said whoa alright calm down here im not in prison, im leaving your regiment as i dont like your behavior with me. Now he stole one member, and he tried to steal some more. He said i stole a member from 5th, but i stole nobody from them.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
5te*?
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
  • Side: Neutral
Lol you are asking to get banned on Fse too, a TW forum ban wasnt enough for you? When will you realise that doing what you are doing wont lead to any good, to clarify some things with the public.
Dan, Is mad at me for the following reason. I helped Dan build 5th, i was the Leader of NA Detachment and since i left still looking for a NA Leader he is.
Right lets begin corrections shall we? You were NA leader yes... of 3 people(Including Yourself) Otherwise you didnt help me with anything, you are just doing this for show or some kind of personal revenge idk. I am not mad at you for leaving, in fact im not mad at you at all, you constantly kept making Your regiments, which failed shortly after such as 28th(twice). Then you ask to join back, at one point I said enough and didn't let you join back, then you got pissed and began the holy war on me (Pls stahp). Next I kept you on steam up until the point when you began sending me Dossing Threats and Insuling me then just to avoid conflict with you I blocked you. I am not looking for NA leader, the only reason why I had one for a short time was because you asked to make one and I said ok.

Calling his fellow old friend (me) a "F*cking Bulgarian" Since i come from Bulgaria But Live in Canada, When he is a... Better not say what he is cuz hell come cry at me some more.
First you are not a my "friend" since the point when you began sending me doss threats, I did call you that but that is because you began insulting me once again,(I had some unpleasant experiences with bulgarians in the past, including him) I muted you shorty after on teamspeak. If someone wants to be amused about the intelligence of player check out the screenshots of my friend from 100GH who he also threatened, insulted, etc. https://steamcommunity.com/id/JamesMcKen/screenshots/?appid=48700 Kiril Stoynov = Great Kiko, Varus, Kiesel (his frequent Names)
Alright Idc, he keeps calling me a Ukrainian Jew, and just to avoid conflict I mute him on ts. I am not ashamed of my Nationality or Religion and I believe this should not be mentioned on the forums. Like you did on TW, and you got banned :)

He wanted a copy of Viking Conquest that way he can send it to Immoraluz so Immortaluz can crack it and give it out to public. I said No i dont wanna be a part of this.
Right lets break this down shall we? Never asked for a copy where did you get that idea, I am a large supporter of Anti-Piracy and I prefer to buy games rather than Pirate them. And the rest just explains itself.

Since then he got mad and started acting bossy and stuff. So i said whoa alright calm down here im not in prison, im leaving your regiment as i dont like your behavior with me.
Mad ok then, don't remember that but whatever its your right to be wrong. You never said this, you just left because you wanted to make your own reg, which also failed(Again). Then you asked to join back and I said no, you raged afterwards :/. I never did anything to offend you, I just got tired of your arrogance and constantly joining and leaving my regiment.

Now he stole one member, and he tried to steal some more. He said i stole a member from 5th, but i stole nobody from them.
Now comes the fun part, I did NOT steal any of 1Gfz members, a guy who was definetley EU (he had less than 50 ping) had 1Gfz tags and was playing on a server at the same time as me and some of my mates. We were playing when your member began following us, later he asked us if we were EU, I responded yes. Then he asked to join my reg. I explained to him that you are not allowed to be in 2 regs at the same time in 5te. And then he asked what should i do? I responded if you would like to join the 5te you have to not be in one beforehand. He then came back without 1Gfz tags to the server and I recruited him. I had no contact with any of your other 10 man regiment members and I would respect it if you will stop spreading rumors about me and my regiment. Thank you.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 09:36:40 am by Dan5 »

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
Just to clarify you can't really steal people.

I don't understand how some regimental leaders have gotten the idea that people of their regiment are their property.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 09:01:31 am by Furrnox »

Offline 50th Official

• Corporal
  • Join the 50th ( west Kent) regimenf of foot today
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 50th Official Profile
  • Side: Union

I don't understand how some regimental leaders have gotten the idea that people of their regiment are their property.
we all slave  :-*

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile

I agree with that, I am not mad when my members leave to join another regiment. It just shows me who is Truly Loyal :)

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile

we all slave  :-*
Lel

AeroNinja

Instead of taking revenge and all that Childish behaviour, why not talk it out with each other through pm's or so? 

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
Instead of taking revenge and all that Childish behaviour, why not talk it out with each other through pm's or so?
I am not looking for it, I want this guy to leave me alone and focus on his reg, like I do. And I wont chat with him he begins to insult every second message and I just hate people who have no level of self control so I rather just have this guy leave me alone :)

Offline Hardy

• First Lieutenant
  • 11thMS_Cpt_Hardy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hardy
The main leader of 5th, Dan, Is mad at me for the following reason. I helped Dan build 5th, i was the Leader of NA Detachment and since i left still looking for a NA Leader he is. Calling his fellow old friend (me) a "F*cking Bulgarian" Since i come from Bulgaria But Live in Canada, When he is a... Better not say what he is cuz hell come cry at me some more.

He wanted a copy of Viking Conquest that way he can send it to Immoraluz so Immortaluz can crack it and give it out to public. I said No i dont wanna be a part of this. Since then he got mad and started acting bossy and stuff. So i said whoa alright calm down here im not in prison, im leaving your regiment as i dont like your behavior with me. Now he stole one member, and he tried to steal some more. He said i stole a member from 5th, but i stole nobody from them.
why post something like this? this is what I call attention seeking and to be fair dose not benefit anyone. what people do in there own time is down to them and if you have left the 5te why do you care if he says you stole a number? I think you are try to cause unwanted drama and I suggest to lock this thread and get on with what ever you have planned to do.

Offline Kiril_Stoynov

• Private
    • View Profile
i got kicked from tw for pm harrasment it has nothing to do with the forums...

Offline Kiril_Stoynov

• Private
    • View Profile
Lol you are asking to get banned on Fse too, a TW forum ban wasnt enough for you? When will you realise that doing what you are doing wont lead to any good, to clarify some things with the public.
Dan, Is mad at me for the following reason. I helped Dan build 5th, i was the Leader of NA Detachment and since i left still looking for a NA Leader he is.
Right lets begin corrections shall we? You were NA leader yes... of 3 people(Including Yourself) Otherwise you didnt help me with anything, you are just doing this for show or some kind of personal revenge idk. I am not mad at you for leaving, in fact im not mad at you at all, you constantly kept making Your regiments, which failed shortly after such as 28th(twice). Then you ask to join back, at one point I said enough and didn't let you join back, then you got pissed and began the holy war on me (Pls stahp). Next I kept you on steam up until the point when you began sending me Dossing Threats and Insuling me then just to avoid conflict with you I blocked you. I am not looking for NA leader, the only reason why I had one for a short time was because you asked to make one and I said ok.

Calling his fellow old friend (me) a "F*cking Bulgarian" Since i come from Bulgaria But Live in Canada, When he is a... Better not say what he is cuz hell come cry at me some more.
First you are not a my "friend" since the point when you began sending me doss threats, I did call you that but that is because you began insulting me once again,(I had some unpleasant experiences with bulgarians in the past, including him) I muted you shorty after on teamspeak. If someone wants to be amused about the intelligence of player check out the screenshots of my friend from 100GH who he also threatened, insulted, etc. https://steamcommunity.com/id/JamesMcKen/screenshots/?appid=48700 Kiril Stoynov = Great Kiko, Varus, Kiesel (his frequent Names)
Alright Idc, he keeps calling me a Ukrainian Jew, and just to avoid conflict I mute him on ts. I am not ashamed of my Nationality or Religion and I believe this should not be mentioned on the forums. Like you did on TW, and you got banned :)

He wanted a copy of Viking Conquest that way he can send it to Immoraluz so Immortaluz can crack it and give it out to public. I said No i dont wanna be a part of this.
Right lets break this down shall we? Never asked for a copy where did you get that idea, I am a large supporter of Anti-Piracy and I prefer to buy games rather than Pirate them. And the rest just explains itself.

Since then he got mad and started acting bossy and stuff. So i said whoa alright calm down here im not in prison, im leaving your regiment as i dont like your behavior with me.
Mad ok then, don't remember that but whatever its your right to be wrong. You never said this, you just left because you wanted to make your own reg, which also failed(Again). Then you asked to join back and I said no, you raged afterwards :/. I never did anything to offend you, I just got tired of your arrogance and constantly joining and leaving my regiment.

Now he stole one member, and he tried to steal some more. He said i stole a member from 5th, but i stole nobody from them.
Now comes the fun part, I did NOT steal any of 1Gfz members, a guy who was definetley EU (he had less than 50 ping) had 1Gfz tags and was playing on a server at the same time as me and some of my mates. We were playing when your member began following us, later he asked us if we were EU, I responded yes. Then he asked to join my reg. I explained to him that you are not allowed to be in 2 regs at the same time in 5te. And then he asked what should i do? I responded if you would like to join the 5te you have to not be in one beforehand. He then came back without 1Gfz tags to the server and I recruited him. I had no contact with any of your other 10 man regiment members and I would respect it if you will stop spreading rumors about me and my regiment. Thank you.

just said a simple message asking him to stop trying to steal my members now hes writing a book about it ok...

and inside it just so much lies lies lies like omg...
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 05:57:22 pm by Kiril_Stoynov »

Offline Kiril_Stoynov

• Private
    • View Profile
Dan... The viking conquest thing.. I can find a way to prove it it would be hard but i can find a way. U wanted me to send u a copy of viking conquest cuz i pre ordered it so that way Immortaluz can keep up ur wierd server called Classic DM Where Cracked players and Legit players can play togheter. U wanted me to upload the files to Dropbox etc etc... U kept on asking me come to teamspeak dont talk about this on steam come on ts come come. When i said "I dont wanna do that crack thing man sorry" u said I dont know what ur talking about come to teamspeak. And then u said. You dont want to help me? Fine. and that was it. Never sent ddos threads im not event able to like dos or anything....

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile

pls stahp spreading lies and rumors I am tired already :(

Offline Crunk

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The tactical turtleneck, the tactilneck!
    • View Profile
The amount of these posts raises the possibility of a special "HE STOLE MY MEMBERS/ERMEHGERD MER DETERCHMERNT"- thread.

Sort this out between the two of you and leave the forum out of this.

Seriously.

My plan is to crowdsource a plan.