Author Topic: Violence in France  (Read 30724 times)

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
Re: Violence in France
« Reply #120 on: January 12, 2015, 01:23:03 pm »
if they wanna wear their degenerate headwear they can be my guest to travel back to pakiland and continue with their tradition where it belongs hue

europe needs sum more conservative liberal parties up in ere

It's funny how liberals will acknowledge and even support the regulation of speech to prevent the incitement of hatred or panic amongst the public in tandem with legally protected free speech, but then, for some reason, when that speech pertains to Muslims, forget this and pretend that free speech is a carte blanche.

The dissonance amuses me to this day.

http://fair.org/blog/2015/01/11/some-european-bloodbaths-are-more-interesting-than-others/

Freedom of speech is there for people who can handle it. If you kill someone for drawing a picture of uncle muhammad taking it up the butt then you're obviously not ready or accepting of democracy and freedom thus you do not deserve it.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Augy

• Major General
  • Anarchist. Absurdist. Existentialist. Man. Human.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- Cpt. Augy
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #121 on: January 12, 2015, 01:39:13 pm »
Thats very convenient perception of freedom of speech that is flawed and one-sided.

Look, I'm no fanboy of radical islam or the liberal free speech bullshit and I'm certainly not a fan of antisemitism or fascists having a platform to raise their profile but if France is going to start claiming the mantle of being a champion of freedom of expression then they better start acting like that otherwise they're just using this opportunity to promote islamophobia in the name of "freedom" which is vile and hypocritical.

Speech like any other action should be judged within its context.
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline Chosen1

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Chosen1
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #122 on: January 12, 2015, 05:23:35 pm »
Crimea river, if muslims can't handle their pedophile prophet being depicted in a slightly negative way then they should fuck off back to somalia.
9-11 Coaster.

Find out what it's like to spin, glide, skim and fly like a giant airplane when you experience "United Airlines Flight 175"® – the only flying roller coaster of its kind in the world. Riders are taunted by a head-first, face-down inverted crash into the twin towers… and that's just the beginning. Experience the full force and power of riding down the twin towers, all on one of the deadliest tracks in the world.

Offline Allasaphore

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 12, 2015, 05:28:29 pm »
Crimea river, if muslims can't handle their pedophile prophet being depicted in a slightly negative way then they should fuck off back to somalia.

Saudi Arabia. The nation you're looking for is Saudi Arabia, the nation that contains the Islamic holy city of Mecca.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 12, 2015, 05:39:43 pm »
Saudi Arabia. The nation you're looking for is Saudi Arabia, the nation that contains the Islamic holy city of Mecca.

I think that he was using it more as a stereotype lel  :P
<3

Offline Allasaphore

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 12, 2015, 05:43:27 pm »

I think that he was using it more as a stereotype lel  :P

So was I.  ;)

Offline Turin Turambar

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 12, 2015, 06:31:21 pm »
Look, RT is interviewing a zionist Jew about Islamic terrorism:

gg, Ivan
des is apsichtdliche Browokazion etzala ferstest du

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 12, 2015, 09:17:37 pm »
Do you subscribe to RT on YouTube?

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FSE_Olafson
« Reply #128 on: January 12, 2015, 09:30:20 pm »
Would explain his viewpoint?

Offline Turin Turambar

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 12, 2015, 10:29:36 pm »
I did, but recently all their random short videos with no real content are annoying me.
des is apsichtdliche Browokazion etzala ferstest du

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr9_Oberst_Getty
« Reply #130 on: January 13, 2015, 01:35:21 am »
Look, RT is interviewing a zionist Jew about Islamic terrorism:

gg, Ivan
Subscribes to RT.... GG indeed.

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
« Reply #131 on: January 13, 2015, 01:41:28 am »
Spoiler
[close]

No Islamic Extremist thread to post this in, so this seemed the next best place. Not sure how many of you followed this as it developed at all, but Fox News showed its incredible ability of rooting out facts that the rest of the world is as yet unaware of. The video of the interview itself is already comedy gold, but the internet's response to it was even better.
Just Google #FoxNewsFacts

Edit: A bit large, so I put it in a spoiler

Offline Chosen1

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Chosen1
« Reply #132 on: January 13, 2015, 01:44:00 am »
Spoiler
[close]

No Islamic Extremist thread to post this in, so this seemed the next best place. Not sure how many of you followed this as it developed at all, but Fox News showed its incredible ability of rooting out facts that the rest of the world is as yet unaware of. The video of the interview itself is already comedy gold, but the internet's response to it was even better.

yeah... no
9-11 Coaster.

Find out what it's like to spin, glide, skim and fly like a giant airplane when you experience "United Airlines Flight 175"® – the only flying roller coaster of its kind in the world. Riders are taunted by a head-first, face-down inverted crash into the twin towers… and that's just the beginning. Experience the full force and power of riding down the twin towers, all on one of the deadliest tracks in the world.

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr9_Oberst_Getty
« Reply #133 on: January 13, 2015, 02:00:26 am »
Spoiler
[close]

Nah Tiki, they were just doing a future piece for 20 years down the road.

Offline Robins

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
    • <3
« Reply #134 on: January 13, 2015, 06:50:23 am »