Author Topic: Disbanded [Founded 9.26.13]  (Read 78739 times)

Offline TheRedRedcoat

• First Lieutenant
  • uhh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: u
  • Side: Union
Re: Disbanded [Founded 9.26.13]
« Reply #585 on: March 08, 2015, 05:40:56 am »
Can the mods just do what they should've done awhile ago and ban him?

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #586 on: March 08, 2015, 05:41:22 am »
Ody, when you actually go outside of your room for once tell your mom I said hi. ;)

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
« Reply #587 on: March 08, 2015, 05:41:31 am »
ody wtf u doing
Yeeeeeeeeeeeah.

Okay. Being in the regiment was a good time. As to the leader and his public image...... yeah, you can bash him. Can't really blame you now.

Offline BlackFysh

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DeLaitre
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #588 on: March 08, 2015, 05:41:55 am »
obviously the mods aren't on. 

Offline Sharing

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sharing
« Reply #589 on: March 08, 2015, 05:42:05 am »
I love it when a community comes together to hate cancer

"die of cancer" -ody   
"yeah, im okay with that" -ody

Offline Superbad

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: March 08, 2015, 05:42:12 am »

Implying that mods are actually useful. Implying that FSE actually care. Implying that FSE has great PR

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: March 08, 2015, 05:42:43 am »
Mod are more dead than Ody's self image

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
« Reply #592 on: March 08, 2015, 05:42:50 am »

mods kek

Offline BlackFysh

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DeLaitre
« Reply #593 on: March 08, 2015, 05:43:07 am »
ody wtf u doing
Yeeeeeeeeeeeah.

Okay. Being in the regiment was a good time. As to the leader and his public image...... yeah, you can bash him. Can't really blame you now.

THE ODY FUELED HATE TRAIN IS BOARDING AT THE STATION

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
« Reply #594 on: March 08, 2015, 05:43:23 am »
Hello Dear North American Community,

I would like to make a public apology for my behavior. I have been trolling on the forums, and instigating/provoking fights for quite some time. At first, my follies led to enjoy myself and bring about a good laugh; but those days are over. I know realize my small comedic-acts did not simply reflect myself, but my regiment too. I pride my regiment to be strict, serious, and professional, and for me not to uphold the responsibilities that I expect from my own rankers is beyond pathetic. I understand the message presented by the Administration clearly, and I truly wish to apologize for my mischievous activities. With all do respect, if it is possible, I would like to receive a final chance of redeeming my wrong doings, by possibly lowering the ban. Thank you for reading.

Sincerely - Lyova Eoffe (Odysseus)
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Superbad

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: March 08, 2015, 05:44:06 am »

I would like to make a public apology for my behavior. I have been trolling on the forums, and instigating/provoking fights for quite some time. At first, my follies led to enjoy myself and bring about a good laugh; but those days are over. I know realize my small comedic-acts did not simply reflect myself, but my regiment too. I pride my regiment to be strict, serious, and professional, and for me not to uphold the responsibilities that I expect from my own rankers is beyond pathetic. I understand the message presented by the Administration clearly, and I truly wish to apologize for my mischievous activities. With all do respect, if it is possible, I would like to receive a final chance of redeeming my wrong doings, by possibly lowering the ban. Thank you for reading.

I fucking love you, Zzedd.

Offline TheRedRedcoat

• First Lieutenant
  • uhh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: u
« Reply #596 on: March 08, 2015, 05:44:28 am »
We are saved, he is muted.

^^^^lol

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #597 on: March 08, 2015, 05:44:35 am »

XD LOL!

Offline Meltzer

• First Lieutenant
  • MoskovGren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meltzer
« Reply #598 on: March 08, 2015, 05:45:00 am »

That didnt last very long :P

Lawbringer

« Reply #599 on: March 08, 2015, 05:45:14 am »

XD LOL!

Ody crossed his fingers