Author Topic: What was the most powerful regiment to ever exist? (In NW)  (Read 16018 times)

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: !
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2014, 12:51:35 am »
The regiment that did not loose a single lb?
The 51st Regiment ofc!

HAIL STALKER.
I'm waiting for Hherlev to appear and complain that the BG2 matches didn't count. ::)
51st were dominant for the longest I'd say (BG2 through mm and a while in NW until they got bored). They tied the 91st when the 91st were at their best and beat all other regiments I believe. All wins except 1 tie and 0 losses from what I recall.
Oh diss e-peen contest though ;D
Actually, we weren't at our best in MM, that came in NW. :P

For me there isn't one single best regiment in EU, I'd have to put them all into certain periods. The 51st were probably the strongest at the beginning, during early and mid-MM that is, the 91st then took over once NW got started and then the 92nd took over afterwards or rather was up there with the other two the entire time as they never disbanded. In general though, these three regiments when they were around at the same time, were all able to beat each other, they just never really played. 91st played the 51st once and they tied but it could have easily gone another way, the 92nd beat the 91st in MM which was also extremely close (6-4) and then we tied in NW and I believe the 51st beat the 92nd once and tied them once, but unsure on that point. So overall, pretty equal regiments. Otherwise I would really mention regiments like the 84e, 13e, 8Lr, 14e, 15e/Nr24 and the 17e. All regiments that were very good and were always extremely competitive. Nevertheless, simply as far as consistent performance goes, I'd have to put the 92nd, 91st and 51st a bit higher. They never really slipped up.

As for NA, I've only been NA for a year and a half but I'd have to say the 12th was by far the best regiment. There really was no competition. Since the 12th disbanded NA has become a lot more interesting and balanced and I'd not put any regiment at Number 1. As for before the 12th, no idea.

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yusuf
  • Side: Neutral
Re: What was the most powerful regiment to ever exist? (In NW)
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2014, 03:12:42 am »
40th is on their way to become a dominant regiment in my opinion.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2014, 03:27:14 am »
Recruit promoting his regiment? Must be looking to make private.
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Crescent Glow

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2014, 03:53:54 am »
Everyone promotes their regiment, regardless of rank. Regimental threads are created for the sole purpose of promotion and recognition in the community, and for banter of course.

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2014, 04:31:48 am »
We have a long way to go, Yusuf.

And he really isn't, Millander.

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2014, 04:36:24 am »
the 91st were the most powerful, crushing anyone who went up against them
It's funny that people always forget in the two matches 91st played against the 92nd the 91st once lost 6-4 and once tied. So that statement of yours is a lie.

Have to kinda agree with Jackie on the rest here.

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2014, 07:23:11 am »
As for NA, I've only been NA for a year and a half but I'd have to say the 12th was by far the best regiment. There really was no competition.
Yee Yee
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2014, 07:25:34 am »
The regiment that did not loose a single lb?
The 51st Regiment ofc!

HAIL STALKER.
I'm waiting for Hherlev to appear and complain that the BG2 matches didn't count. ::)
51st were dominant for the longest I'd say (BG2 through mm and a while in NW until they got bored). They tied the 91st when the 91st were at their best and beat all other regiments I believe. All wins except 1 tie and 0 losses from what I recall.
Oh diss e-peen contest though ;D
Actually, we weren't at our best in MM, that came in NW. :P

For me there isn't one single best regiment in EU, I'd have to put them all into certain periods. The 51st were probably the strongest at the beginning, during early and mid-MM that is, the 91st then took over once NW got started and then the 92nd took over afterwards or rather was up there with the other two the entire time as they never disbanded. In general though, these three regiments when they were around at the same time, were all able to beat each other, they just never really played. 91st played the 51st once and they tied but it could have easily gone another way, the 92nd beat the 91st in MM which was also extremely close (6-4) and then we tied in NW and I believe the 51st beat the 92nd once and tied them once, but unsure on that point. So overall, pretty equal regiments. Otherwise I would really mention regiments like the 84e, 13e, 8Lr, 14e, 15e/Nr24 and the 17e. All regiments that were very good and were always extremely competitive. Nevertheless, simply as far as consistent performance goes, I'd have to put the 92nd, 91st and 51st a bit higher. They never really slipped up.

As for NA, I've only been NA for a year and a half but I'd have to say the 12th was by far the best regiment. There really was no competition. Since the 12th disbanded NA has become a lot more interesting and balanced and I'd not put any regiment at Number 1. As for before the 12th, no idea.
This thread is about NW tho.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 07:32:04 am by Coconut »

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2014, 11:26:13 am »
Now now millander, you told recruits to promote and recruit other players at the start of 9te leib
The first modder for NW.

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2014, 04:13:35 pm »
the 91st were the most powerful, crushing anyone who went up against them
It's funny that people always forget in the two matches 91st played against the 92nd the 91st once lost 6-4 and once tied. So that statement of yours is a lie.

I didn't know this! 91strekt
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2014, 05:33:01 pm »
While I think the 9y were kind of a gamechanger in 2013 (no one had ever really done a no rank, melee based reg on that scale before). Even though we died out (not even going to mention 2teGarde), I am still proud of what we accomplished in the short time we were here.

I still take Tico's 2ndQF/12th as the most dominant regiment in the game on the NA side.

Neville, while I think the Marins were dominant in MM and early NW. I really think you guys would of had a handful with some of those "newb" regiments in 2013.

Spoiler
Coco called us average  :-*
[close]
Sorry Mack but I think you got it backwards  :-*

Offline PoWder

• Private
  • 18th_AzeriArty_Queen_PoWder
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2014, 10:20:39 pm »
mine

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yusuf
« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2014, 10:34:35 pm »
back when you were a rekrut in the epi , you made vid of linebattles? Same thing

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #73 on: December 08, 2014, 06:08:25 am »
PinkPanthers best heaven

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Chosen1

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Chosen1
« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2014, 04:56:24 am »
ITT: new players who weren't around when the Marins Garde destroit every other regiment in north america
9-11 Coaster.

Find out what it's like to spin, glide, skim and fly like a giant airplane when you experience "United Airlines Flight 175"® – the only flying roller coaster of its kind in the world. Riders are taunted by a head-first, face-down inverted crash into the twin towers… and that's just the beginning. Experience the full force and power of riding down the twin towers, all on one of the deadliest tracks in the world.