Author Topic: Unban Request for - Reeves  (Read 453 times)

Offline Reeves99

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request for - Reeves
« on: November 25, 2014, 02:05:48 am »
Ban Reason - Calling an admin racist and arguing over what is truly racist, so basically talking back to and admin is why i was banned, which is understandable.

Name under which you were banned - Reeves

Server(s) you are banned from - NW_Official_NA_1

What was happening when you got banned - I do not remember exactly, but i assume it was just a regular battle. I was banned about a year ago.

Time and date when the account was banned - Once again, I do not remember exactly, this all happened about a year ago and I wanted to play this game again.

Timezone - Central Time Zone, Dallas Texas (UTC-06:00)

User Identification Number - 657716

Why should you be unbanned? - I should be unbanned due to the fact that I was banned a long time ago for a reason I feel was not fair. Most people say their bans were unfair which is true, but most people who are banned have not waited as long as I to come back to apologize for angering the admins to the point of no return. I would greatly appreciate it if I could get unbanned from this server, as i am starting to love this game again. I feel i have served my time and deserve to once again join the always growing community of Napoleonic Wars. Thanks
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 02:10:27 am by Reeves99 »

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Unban Request for - Reeves
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 06:25:24 am »
Unbanned, should be able to rejoin within the hour.

Be sure to reread the rules as to not be banned again.

If you disagree with an admins decision or have a complaint, send a PM to Deofuta, LittleGuy or I to be looked into.(on the NA side)
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.