Author Topic: ♞Cavalry Groupfight Server - EU [old thread]  (Read 99308 times)

Offline xDARIOx

• Second Lieutenant
  • 6te_Garde_StGefr_Dario, 77y_Gren_Dario
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Unban request
« Reply #135 on: December 06, 2015, 01:14:45 pm »
Your Nickname:Osama_Bin_Gaming
Who banned you:N/A Log Ban
Tell us your story:At first, i was unsure why i was banned, But speaking to an admin i was informed that i was log banned for having an offensive name.
Why should we unban you:I did not intent to offend anyone by having this name, and if i had put the exact name of the person maybe that would of been classed as offensive but the name is just a joke/meme. As a result of the ban, i have deleted the character and i will be more carful regarding being offensive to people/cultures. After all i took insparation for the name after seeing other players on the server with similar names.

unbanned, you can join the server soon.
21:33:39 - [SERVER]: 6te_Garde_Lt_-DARIO- Permanently Banned Player 6te_Garde_Lt_-DARIO-.
 21:33:39 - 6te_Garde_Lt_-DARIO- is banned permanently by 6te_Garde_Lt_-DARIO-.

Offline Lilja Mariasdóttir

• Colonel
  • Ist ein Schaf in einer Tasse
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: ♞Cavalry Groupfight Server - EU
« Reply #136 on: December 06, 2015, 02:53:43 pm »
I cleaned the Halloweenmap a bit and added it to the rotation.
Spoiler
[close]

Also I added the nationality of every admin to the first post, so if you want to contact an admin, you know who is speaking your motherlanguage :)
Seehofer schafft das Heer ab.

Offline Hubert

• First Lieutenant
  • Hussar necessarily mean mustache
    • View Profile
    • IVe Corps Forum
  • Nick: IVe_7e_Huss_MchlC_Hubert
« Reply #137 on: December 08, 2015, 10:55:17 am »
Nickname: 2e_Huss_Mchl_Hubert
Steamname: [2e_Huss] Hubert
GUID: 385655
How active can you be: Every night, 1 or 2 hours.
Current Regiment/Clan: 2e Régiment de Hussards
Adminexperience: Nothing for the moment, but I enjoy the idea to learn how to admin a server. I've already been an administrator on a french regiment's server but I'm sure it was easier than Cavalry Groupfight   ;D
Why do you want this role: I am very motivated about the idea to administrate a cav gf serv. Now I'm sick about all the teamkills or teamhits which are always present despite the activity of the current admin's. And I always see a lot of french people on the serv, I'm French and if there is french new players I can help them to don't break the rules. Sure I can speak english, and I want to improve it  ;D

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 08, 2015, 01:27:07 pm »
Adminexperience: Nothing for the moment, but I enjoy the idea to learn how to admin a server. I've already been an administrator on a french regiment's server but I'm sure it was easier than Cavalry Groupfight   ;D
Why do you want this role: I am very motivated about the idea to administrate a cav gf serv. Now I'm sick about all the teamkills or teamhits which are always present despite the activity of the current admin's. And I always see a lot of french people on the serv, I'm French and if there is french new players I can help them to don't break the rules. Sure I can speak english, and I want to improve it  ;D
I dont know you, I dont know if you are actively playing the server, but your name is awesome, I will ask dario, if you are warned or something, if not you will be accepted, feel free to add me already on steam.

Offline Hubert

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • IVe Corps Forum
« Reply #139 on: December 08, 2015, 01:50:35 pm »
I dont know you, I dont know if you are actively playing the server, but your name is awesome, I will ask dario, if you are warned or something, if not you will be accepted, feel free to add me already on steam.

Ahah, thank's you. I always play on the serv, but I think not at the same hours with you. I add you on steam.  ;D

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 08, 2015, 03:21:53 pm »
I am super inactive, so you wont meet me most time anyway :D

Offline Hubert

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • IVe Corps Forum
« Reply #141 on: December 08, 2015, 03:39:02 pm »
I am super inactive, so you wont meet me most time anyway :D

No problem, but I can't find you on steam  ??? :D

Offline Andrea2416

• Second Lieutenant
  • Head Admin Cav GF EU x 2/Admin Man vs Bots Rebirth
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Andrea
« Reply #142 on: December 12, 2015, 05:55:41 pm »
Admin Application

Nickname: 3RGT_SC_Andrea

Steamname: Andrea NP

GUID:273806

How active can you be: I play Mount&Blade: Warband around 2-3 hours every day .

Current Regiment/Clan: 3SC

Adminexperience: Server Admin ex BI (Brigata Italiana)

Why do you want this role: I really like play cavallery and i would to help admin to administrate the server

Offline DaWengler

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DaWengler
  • Side: Union
« Reply #143 on: December 15, 2015, 02:20:34 pm »
Nickname: kk_Ins_Esk_Gfr_DaWengler
Steamname: DaWengler/  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119049207/
GUID: 894956
How active can you be: I can go nearly every Day on this Server. I Play 1-1,5 Hour on Cavgf Every day
Current Regiment/Clan: Kaiserliches Heer
Adminexperience: In Full invasion 2 and Native
Why do you want this role:I am often on the server when no admin is there and because I also see many troller thats why I want to be an  admin. I will make it not so often happens. I also play active on this server
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 02:43:41 pm by DaWengler »

Offline etsekh

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 18, 2015, 02:05:57 pm »
Ban request

1.Forsee
2.Bilal_Wallace, Colas
3.Teamkilling, teamhitting
4.18.12.2015  12:50+-5 min
5.Screens attached

Offline Goodest

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2Lr_Hauptgefreiter_Goodest
« Reply #145 on: December 19, 2015, 10:36:14 pm »
Greetings,
My name is Goodest and I would like to apply for the "job" of beeing an admin on the cavalry Groupfight Server - EU, because i realy enjoy playing on this server and would like to offer myself to help to get the server clean of trolls and teamkillers.
Nickname: 2Lhr_Hus_Goodest
Steamname:♞Goodest♞
GUID:1223851
I can play from 1.5 up to 3.5 hours / day
Currently I´m in the Regiment 2Lhr and a group of friends playing, on this server, called TRH (The Royal Hussars).
I didnt have any real Admin experience yet but I play on this servers long enough to be able to judge about people. Atleast I think so.
Thanks for reading the application to this point. In hope of a positive answer
Yours sincerely
Goodest

Offline Soartex

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Huss_Lt_Soartex
« Reply #146 on: December 19, 2015, 10:37:13 pm »
Nickname: Soartex

Steamname: [5e] Soartex
GUID: 782105

How active can you be: I'l playing 2h at least everyday (sometimes more sometimes less) and 5-6 the WE (every day of the WE)
Current Regiment/Clan: 5e_Huss, 5ème régiment de hussards français. I'm in the friends group called [TRH] (The Royal Hussars) too.
Adminexperience: I've got no adminexperience on M&B, but I play a lot on and I saw admins like Dario doing their job so I know how to do.

Why do you want this role: I really want this role because I like cavgf server, and I spend a lot of time on it, and I just want to make this server live, by helping the admin team. Also I'm angry when I see trolling guys who are not playing by the rules and when there is no admin to punish or warning them. I think that i've got a nice feeling with players, making me friends on this server. That's why I apply now, hopping that I'll be accepted. Thanks for reading my aplly :)

Offline Lio_^

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 22, 2015, 07:36:19 pm »
Nickname: Lio
Steamname: Lio_^
GUID:677848
How active can you be: I'm playing everyday on this server, I hope it wont change
Current Regiment/Clan: 5e hussard
Adminexperience: I'm admin on the other cavgf
Why do you want this role: To make people respect the rules as I'm doing on the other server.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 05:12:15 pm by Lio_^ »

Offline New_Playe

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 23, 2015, 03:21:09 pm »
Nickname: I have a lot, but finally I choose New_Playe
Steamname: ikMike
GUID: 523075
How active can you be: Well, I'm online everyday, about 1-3 hours, in weekends probably more.
Current Regiment/Clan: None
Adminexperience: M&B With Fire and Sword, I've been an admin on 3 servers (5 including league matches servers), 2 servers on native.
Why do you want this role: Well, as I said, I'm playing on this server everyday, and its so annoyoing when I see people wallhuging, trolling, spamming and I can't do anything with this.. Also theres some new players / players from Poland, I hope it will be helpful when one of Admin will be from Poland too.

Offline Sir-Legion

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_ExpertVet / 4e_Cvl_SirLegion
« Reply #149 on: December 26, 2015, 12:19:57 am »
Nickname: 33rd_Pte_SirLegion
Steamname: [33rd] SirLegion
Spoiler
https://steamcommunity.com/id/SirLegion (steam looks rather poor but I had another account with 200 hours but it is a long story, I can explain it over pm if needed.)
[close]
GUID: 1130936
How active can you be: Normally everyday.
Current Regiment/Clan: 33rd
Admin experience: few years ago I was an admin on a server in bf2, also had to overview it and see that no rules where broken or any other folly.  I also was an admin on the 5te server, before the regiment got disbanded. So I know my way with the admin panel and how to react calm and polite on players.
Why do you want this role: I like to play on this server but see that some times there are no admins online and rules being broken, I'd like to spend more time on this server but I'd like to oversee it then that no trolls or rule breakers are there to spoil the fun for others.
“He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat.”
Napoleon Bonaparte