Author Topic: ♜ Minisiege & EU_Commander  (Read 158028 times)

Offline Gragnok

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stEB_Col_Gragnok
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♜ Minisiege
« Reply #210 on: June 16, 2015, 07:12:04 pm »
Name: Pahadron
Regiment (if you have one): Ve_2eEC (Evil Company)
Country/region: I am Dutch, but live in Sweden
Spoken languages: Dutch, Swedish, English, German, (and can read but not type French)
Write something: I am a PhD from the Netherlands, who is currently in between jobs (likely until the end of the year). Hence, I spend much of my time on minisiege. The latter is further emphasized by my current 7th position on the minisiege ranking; despite a very bad kill/death ratio.
Oftentimes, when no admin is in game, I encounter situations in minisiege that require action from an administrator. Thusfar I solved these situations either through talking, or by contacting Qubez, Elric, Spoons, Kraken, Wellington, or another admin on my steam friends list. As such, I have time and again shown to recognize and act in response to offences that breached the server rules. It would be my pleasure to be enforce these rules on minisiege myself.

I would like to give my support to Pahadrons application. I am not a minisiege admin, however i am a very active player on the server and being in the same regiment as Pahadron has allowed me to get to know him well. I also have extensive experience administrating servers, especially siege servers on native, MM and NW which helps inform my reasons for providing a character reference in Pahadrons favour. Servers administrated: ZHG siege, ZHG_TDM (my own server) MM Official servers, 92nd servers in MM and NW, 84e Siege NW, 33rd Siege NW.

My knowledge of both administrating servers and Pahadrons personality tells me he would make an excellent choice for an admin position on minisiege. He possess several key traits that make someone a good admin candidate: Firstly he is mature, secondly he is calm and thirdly he is active. As a result i believe he would be an active and diligent admin who would have a highly beneficial effect on the server as a whole.

Grag :)
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Offline [BE] Wellington

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Leader of the 2e Régiment d'Infanterie Légère
    • View Profile
    • Forum of the IVe Corps
  • Nick: 2e_Maj_Wellington
« Reply #211 on: June 16, 2015, 10:36:38 pm »
Unban request :

Name:Nordman
Date of ban: I don't really remeber I think it was 3 days ago
Explain your crime:Don't know what I did
Start your apology: Have none to give

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #212 on: June 17, 2015, 12:54:28 am »
He was banned by Elrick for typing " SVERIGE ÄT SVENSKARNA"in the chat which was interpreted as a fascist comment.

Offline Munj

• Second Lieutenant
  • Steam name: [63e] Munj
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Cpt_Munj
« Reply #213 on: June 17, 2015, 04:49:06 pm »
Name: Munj
Regiment (if you have one): 63e
Country/region: England
Spoken languages: English
Write something: I'm an NWL/RGL referee and have admin experience on the native Trollgames_Duel_Server. I'm also admin on 63e_NA_Commander_Battle and 63e_NA_Siege.

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #214 on: June 19, 2015, 07:55:57 pm »
I killed some. They didn't notice.

AeroNinja

« Reply #215 on: June 20, 2015, 11:29:42 am »
I want to apologize for my inactivity as an admin. Soon my exams are done and I can go on full time again. :)

Offline Rommel

• Major
  • Herr Colonel, Sie wollen uns die Feste nehmen???
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 20, 2015, 11:35:03 am »
If you have been banned and want to get unbanned,
you have to write a public apology there or on the Steam group. If your
apology isn't convincing, you won't get unbanned:
1. Name or player ID: 69933
2. Date of ban: I don't really know
3. Explain your crime: I teamkilled and insulted a player that blocked a tunnel.
4. Start your apology: I am sorry for the insult and the teamkill, next time I will speak to an admin to solve the problem.

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #217 on: June 20, 2015, 12:50:27 pm »
Accepted admins: Ragnosos and Pahadron. Others were mainly refused because of a lack of activity on the server.

If you have been banned and want to get unbanned,
you have to write a public apology there or on the Steam group. If your
apology isn't convincing, you won't get unbanned:
1. Name or player ID: 69933
2. Date of ban: I don't really know
3. Explain your crime: I teamkilled and insulted a player that blocked a tunnel.
4. Start your apology: I am sorry for the insult and the teamkill, next time I will speak to an admin to solve the problem.
Unbanned.

Offline Darel

• Turkish Language Moderator
  • Language Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Darel, the Chef
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #218 on: June 22, 2015, 09:01:51 pm »
Hi, there, MaxLam! I am editing this map and I need to use "Passage" function, like in one of your Mini Siege Maps, to teleport the player on top of the light house, when he opens the door at the bottom. Whats the Menu Item No for that? Can you please, let me know? Thanks.
Darel, the oldfart.

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #219 on: June 22, 2015, 09:05:10 pm »
It's a script made by Daze. You won't find that in the mapping options. I will see if we can do something about that.

Edit: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=24576.0

BTW I'm looking for scripters and people who are good at making websites. I don't have enough time to work on Minisiege.com, so if anyone is interested.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 11:19:06 pm by MaxLam »

Offline Darel

• Turkish Language Moderator
  • Language Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Darel, the Chef
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #220 on: June 23, 2015, 11:32:45 am »
Thank you very much.
Darel, the oldfart.

Offline Skipper

• First Lieutenant
  • The real Skipper of NW
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skipper
« Reply #221 on: June 25, 2015, 07:56:23 pm »
1. Name or player ID Lionel Messi

2. Date of ban 25/6/2015

3. Explain your crime Well... i'm not sure. I didn't do anything listed in "Not allowed" section nor game rules when you join the server nor did I get a warning from the admin. I was attempting to get the attention of an admin to enquire about the spawns of a particular map (the stone fort where the French defend against the Austrians) as the French (defenders) spawns cause constant spawn kills as once the keep is taken you spawn outside of it. I repeated admin 3 times (I believe) to no avail but instead got the message "you have been kicked from the server" and when I tried to rejoin "you are banned from this server". Not only is it a first time offence (meaning a warning in most cases as is expected in public non-profit services), but I was banned without the admin saying anything. Pretty much my crime was being ignored.

4. Start your apology My sincerest apologies for whatever I have done. If somebody could please point out which rule (listed here and on the server) I broke then I shall be happy to amend and apologise in more detail as well as ensure I never repeat said crime again. Thank you for your time.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 07:58:10 pm by Skipper »
Pirate_Battle_1 Community Rep||||[Former]Groupfighting admin, Jail Break server admin||||88th, 126th, 33rd, 24th, 57th, 2ndCSG, 54th, 4th, 65th, 5Brg, 67th, 57e, 28th

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #222 on: June 25, 2015, 08:40:29 pm »
That was a temp ban for spamming. Temp bans last one hour.

Offline Skipper

• First Lieutenant
  • The real Skipper of NW
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skipper
« Reply #223 on: June 25, 2015, 09:09:59 pm »
Ok thank you.
Pirate_Battle_1 Community Rep||||[Former]Groupfighting admin, Jail Break server admin||||88th, 126th, 33rd, 24th, 57th, 2ndCSG, 54th, 4th, 65th, 5Brg, 67th, 57e, 28th

Offline Pahadron

• Private
  • Lieutenant of the 1stEB, minisiege admin
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #224 on: June 26, 2015, 12:35:17 pm »
Just a little addition to what Maxi said.

If I recollect well, an admin had responded to your request for admin before.. but no request from your side came. Then you did spam admin 3x.. at which the admin (I believe that was me in this case) considered it spamming.

Let me give you another suggestion.

Next time you want to ask an admin a question, just do it like this: " Admin, I have a question. Can we spam just the word admin 3x in a row?" or "Admin, xxx is teamhitting/killing in the tunnel!"
Just the word 'admin' quite frankly is rather annoying to us.. especially when we are in spectator as we can only communicate with you in purple chat at that time.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 12:46:29 pm by Pahadron »