Author Topic: ♜ Minisiege & EU_Commander  (Read 157681 times)

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♜ Minisiege
« Reply #570 on: October 21, 2015, 03:58:26 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
http://prntscr.com/8t2e43 (prove)

Shlomo Carlsberg troll always but no any admin banned him why?
[close]
Banned. Thank you for your request.
Wow. This is ridiculous.

Did you even look at the Screenshot? I was charging the flag, obviously, and the screenshot doesnt even display a name. Shame on you Quebez. Please unban me.
I've gotten so many complaints about you that the request was enough to make that decision.
Are you joking? What complaints? There was 1 guy complaining in this thread who said i "troll" him and his evidence is a screenshot of some guy charging at the enemy flag.

Dont make a fool out of yourself Quebez. Unban me.
[close]

There are many ways of submitting complaints/communicating than FSE posts.
If you want to continue to discuss this, then please add me on steam: [1stEB] QuBeZ

PS. Hello again Horse. I feel like I've seen your unban requests before?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 04:36:37 pm by QuBeZ »

Offline CemZepp

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: October 21, 2015, 04:34:59 pm »
BobbySands troll me last 1 years.Really dont know why i think him sick.If him need help then him need go hospital not minisiege... I hope server admins dont tolerance him and other trolls.With trolls server be shit :(

Offline BobbySands

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: October 21, 2015, 05:39:20 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]
Wow. This is ridiculous.

Did you even look at the Screenshot? I was charging the flag, obviously, and the screenshot doesnt even display a name. Shame on you Quebez. Please unban me.
I've gotten so many complaints about you that the request was enough to make that decision.
Are you joking? What complaints? There was 1 guy complaining in this thread who said i "troll" him and his evidence is a screenshot of some guy charging at the enemy flag.

[close]

If you want to continue to discuss this, then please add me on steam: [1stEB] QuBeZ

I have been banned on 33rd Siege Server for using language. I apologized and got unbanned on the same day. Solved. That was over a year ago.

Also, there is no "discussion". You banned me for a screenshot that shows a guy charging the enemy flag on a siegemap. I reckon its my character but it could be some random guy. Seriously Quebez, thats just ridiculous and i will not continue this nonsense on Steam.

BobbySands troll me last 1 years.Really dont know why i think him sick.If him need help then him need go hospital not minisiege... I hope server admins dont tolerance him and other trolls.With trolls server be shit :(
You have been perma banned on Minisiege at least 2 times for bullshitting and racism on chat and you continuously insulted admins. Now you got me banned by fooling an admin with that screenshot. Congratulations. By the way CemZepp. I am not armenian, i am german.

Offline CemZepp

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: October 21, 2015, 05:57:40 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]
Wow. This is ridiculous.

[close]

I have been banned on 33rd Siege Server for using language. I apologized and got unbanned on the same day. Solved. That was over a year ago.

Also, there is no "discussion". You banned me for a screenshot that shows a guy charging the enemy flag on a siegemap. I reckon its my character but it could be some random guy. Seriously Quebez, thats just ridiculous and i will not continue this nonsense on Steam.

You have been perma banned on Minisiege at least 2 times for bullshitting and racism on chat and you continuously insulted admins. Now you got me banned by fooling an admin with that screenshot. Congratulations. By the way CemZepp. I am not armenian, i am german.

I not care you german or armenian just stop troll me and other people's.I am not racist if one people prove i chat racist in minisiege i remove my steam! I dont now where you live in but you really need medic.

Offline Serraseen

• Sergeant
  • Bronies for the Denunciation of Online Bigotry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop
  • Side: Union
« Reply #574 on: October 21, 2015, 06:50:24 pm »
Unban request

1. Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop
2. Log Ban - 21/10/2015
3. I was warned by smelly to stop arguing with another player (I can't remember their name), and I stopped. I was on the server for another hour or so after that without any problems so I'm not sure what I did.
4. I'm not really sure what I've done, but whatever it was I didn't do it intentionally.
The Bronies for the Denunciation of Online Bigotry ("B-dob") was created to combat the racism, sexism, and homophobia that permeates the M&B: Napoleonic Wars community.

Unless bigotry is called out, and the bigots shamed, their beliefs become normalized (see Reddit & 4chan for examples of this) and the minds of the playerbase are warped and the more naive players are drawn into their perverse ideology. We provide this alternative voice.

We will not be bullied. We will not be silenced.

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: October 21, 2015, 08:02:54 pm »

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]
Wow. This is ridiculous.

[close]

[close]
I think you misunderstood my latest reply, so I'll rephrase it for you: The screenshot posted by CemZepp in this thread, is not the only request I've gotten regarding you.

Unban request

1. Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop
2. Log Ban - 21/10/2015
3. I was warned by smelly to stop arguing with another player (I can't remember their name), and I stopped. I was on the server for another hour or so after that without any problems so I'm not sure what I did.
4. I'm not really sure what I've done, but whatever it was I didn't do it intentionally.

Horsie, I would start with this if I were you.
Spoiler

20:13:02 - [Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop] dutch people are arrogant
20:13:55 - [Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop] it's ok to be racist against the dutch, they deserve it
20:14:25 - [Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop] under british law they would be defined as a race
[close]
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 08:06:00 pm by QuBeZ »

Offline Serraseen

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: October 21, 2015, 08:23:01 pm »
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]
Wow. This is ridiculous.

[close]

[close]
I think you misunderstood my latest reply, so I'll rephrase it for you: The screenshot posted by CemZepp in this thread, is not the only request I've gotten regarding you.

Unban request

1. Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop
2. Log Ban - 21/10/2015

Spoiler

20:13:55 - [Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop] it's ok to be racist against the dutch, they deserve it
20:14:25 - [Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop] under british law they would be defined as a race
[close]
[close]

Yeah, I remember that now. I wasn't being serious, it was a joke but I do admit I took it too far and I apologize to all Dutch players, and anyone else who took offense. I got a bit carried away I think.
The Bronies for the Denunciation of Online Bigotry ("B-dob") was created to combat the racism, sexism, and homophobia that permeates the M&B: Napoleonic Wars community.

Unless bigotry is called out, and the bigots shamed, their beliefs become normalized (see Reddit & 4chan for examples of this) and the minds of the playerbase are warped and the more naive players are drawn into their perverse ideology. We provide this alternative voice.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #577 on: October 21, 2015, 09:05:26 pm »
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]
Wow. This is ridiculous.

[close]

[close]

Unban request

1. Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop
2. Log Ban - 21/10/2015

Spoiler

[close]
[close]

Yeah, I remember that now. I wasn't being serious, it was a joke but I do admit I took it too far and I apologize to all Dutch players, and anyone else who took offense. I got a bit carried away I think.
enjoy your ban :)

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #578 on: October 21, 2015, 09:25:55 pm »
The irony in this is beautiful... What happened to ending discrimination?

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #579 on: October 21, 2015, 09:32:53 pm »
nah nah that's a different kind of discrimination duh

Offline Serraseen

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: October 21, 2015, 10:02:36 pm »

Wouldn't that be more hypocrisy than irony? In any case, yeah I fucked up and I shouldn't have said it. Once again I apologize.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: October 21, 2015, 10:13:52 pm »
lol
<3

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: October 22, 2015, 09:39:06 am »
Spoiler
Unban request

1. Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop
2. Log Ban - 21/10/2015

Wouldn't that be more hypocrisy than irony? In any case, yeah I fucked up and I shouldn't have said it. Once again I apologize.
[close]

Please edit your unban request or repost on the thread.

Offline Captain_Morgan

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: October 22, 2015, 03:34:22 pm »
Unban request of Captain_Morgan at Minisiege.

I was playing at the server and the next day I was banned, please unban me and I also dont know the reason for the ban.

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: October 22, 2015, 08:36:18 pm »
Unban request of Captain_Morgan at Minisiege.

I was playing at the server and the next day I was banned, please unban me and I also dont know the reason for the ban.
Please use the unban template which can be found on page 1 of this thread.