Author Topic: admins on RP problems  (Read 1934 times)

Offline AtomicAlex29

• Private
  • brb killing english invaders
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: admins on RP problems
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2014, 05:29:36 pm »
My apologies King Kaide.

I did not mean to offend you at all old sport. It was just my experience of the server and I was concerned about the well-being of its inhabitants. Upon further investigation, I realised how wonderful a person you are and the quality of your adminship is surpassed by none. I tip my fedora to you, good sir, and humbly offer one sheckel in recompense for my wrongs done to you and your brood. Do not take offense at my wild habits for few understand my ways of madness.

So, Mister King Kaide, I surrender my sword-shaped dildo to you and your companions.

P.S. I luv u bro

Offline sirkaide

• Captain
  • Founder/Former leader of the 59th, NRP & Jailbreak
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website
  • Nick: Not politically correct
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2014, 01:17:43 am »
My apologies King Kaide.

I did not mean to offend you at all old sport. It was just my experience of the server and I was concerned about the well-being of its inhabitants. Upon further investigation, I realised how wonderful a person you are and the quality of your adminship is surpassed by none. I tip my fedora to you, good sir, and humbly offer one sheckel in recompense for my wrongs done to you and your brood. Do not take offense at my wild habits for few understand my ways of madness.

So, Mister King Kaide, I surrender my sword-shaped dildo to you and your companions.

P.S. I luv u bro

Love you too

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
  • Side: Union
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2014, 12:17:36 pm »
Nappy's Role Play 4 Lyfe.