Author Topic: ♞ Cavalry Napoleonic Wars League - Season 1-3  (Read 146229 times)

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♞ Cavalry Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #705 on: October 04, 2015, 03:33:18 pm »
Estimated Attendance edited
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Lilja Mariasdóttir

• Colonel
  • Ist ein Schaf in einer Tasse
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #706 on: October 05, 2015, 04:44:11 pm »
Estimated Attendance edited
You cant edit it, only I can edit it, so please set a post, where you ask for it.
You probably edited you application and I wont start searching for it^^

Seehofer schafft das Heer ab.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: October 05, 2015, 05:17:57 pm »
League allocation

1st league

2Lhr
4e
5e
7e
73rd
10th
Nr17

Not decided yet

12e
Ve3e
3Rgt

2nd league

8eCC
19eRD
Nr1
6te
1erEG
10ph

3 regiments we cant agree at the moment on, as we dont know them. One of them need to go to the first league. If one of them volunteer we would be very glad. If not, we will inform ourselves about them and move them in a few days.

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: October 05, 2015, 05:47:41 pm »
Kanade,
It would be nice if  you change our Estimated Attendance from 10-15 to 8-14  :)
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Falanghe

• Major
  • Retrocedere Nescit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eRC_Creator
  • Side: Union
« Reply #709 on: October 05, 2015, 06:08:02 pm »
We absolutely want to league 2 please

defeat against 5eHussard ^^ '

Get to Know Us, its been 1 year since we expect the league 2 ^^'
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 06:48:14 pm by Falanghe »

Offline Darkaraty

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • http://3sc.forumfree.it/
  • Nick: Dakaraty
« Reply #710 on: October 05, 2015, 06:30:31 pm »
We need to go league 2 please

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
« Reply #711 on: October 05, 2015, 06:49:13 pm »
Why is 8eCC in league 2 ? They won it at the last season, they should be promoted to the first league like the K-KA was after the first edition. Plus I'm pretty sure they're stronger than the 3 regiments on the waiting list, so it'd be unfair to see a less good regiment going up to league 1 while 8eCC remains in league 2.
Then again I don't know much, maybe they asked for it or something, it really is just my two cents here.
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline Falanghe

• Major
  • Retrocedere Nescit
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: October 05, 2015, 07:04:56 pm »
Why is 8eCC in league 2 ? They won it at the last season, they should be promoted to the first league like the K-KA was after the first edition. Plus I'm pretty sure they're stronger than the 3 regiments on the waiting list, so it'd be unfair to see a less good regiment going up to league 1 while 8eCC remains in league 2.
Then again I don't know much, maybe they asked for it or something, it really is just my two cents here.

the 8eCC is not 1erCC

they are in the same body as the 3 eRC, little is almost the same levels with an advantage for 3 eRC ;p

(Ve_3eRC,Ve_8eCC)^^'

but you can put them in 1 league  ::) ;p (I'm joking)

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: October 05, 2015, 07:31:02 pm »
 He isn't joking :P

Offline Thorvic

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: October 05, 2015, 07:56:34 pm »

The thing is that we won the summer edition (the 5vs5 one i mean) thanks to the attendance of some skilled and active players during the summer. But still, it was a 5vs5 tournament, and even if we won it, it was only due to a very little group of players. On the application, i wrote that we are between 10 and 14, but the thing is that on this month of september, we had (and we still have :c) a lack of attendance, which make us going below 9 players per event. When i got the steam message requesting us to take part in the real season of the CNWL, i was really doubting about joining it, doubting about the attendance we would be able to get, and yeah i have to admit that belonging to the 2nd league was more suitable to us because of the  attendance requested per matches (which is 8 if i'm not wrong). Then, if we are promoted to the 1st league, we won't have enough member to play a match properly, because of the minimum, that is set at 12.
(Plus, we have only a minority of players that know how to play as cavalry, our other active members doesn't have experience in the game ^^)

they are in the same body brigade as the 3 eRC, little is almost the same levels with an advantage for 3 eRC ;p

If you say that your regiment is better than mine, why wouldn't you take part in the 1st league then ? ^^

Offline Falanghe

• Major
  • Retrocedere Nescit
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: October 05, 2015, 08:05:20 pm »

The thing is that we won the summer edition (the 5vs5 one i mean) thanks to the attendance of some skilled and active players during the summer. But still, it was a 5vs5 tournament, and even if we won it, it was only due to a very little group of players. On the application, i wrote that we are between 10 and 14, but the thing is that on this month of september, we had (and we still have :c) a lack of attendance, which make us going below 9 players per event. When i got the steam message requesting us to take part in the real season of the CNWL, i was really doubting about joining it, doubting about the attendance we would be able to get, and yeah i have to admit that belonging to the 2nd league was more suitable to us because of the  attendance requested per matches (which is 8 if i'm not wrong). Then, if we are promoted to the 1st league, we won't have enough member to play a match properly, because of the minimum, that is set at 12.
(Plus, we have only a minority of players that know how to play as cavalry, our other active members doesn't have experience in the game ^^)

they are in the same body brigade as the 3 eRC, little is almost the same levels with an advantage for 3 eRC ;p

If you say that your regiment is better than mine, why wouldn't you take part in the 1st league then ? ^^

But you're not funny

If not in real life we really want to be in league 2

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: October 05, 2015, 08:06:48 pm »
8eCC never attended before, so they cant have won any league. 73rd got promoted to the first league, after they won the 2nd last time.
They are new to the league and dont forget, they play dragoons, so they play with a great disadvantage. I guess, if they would play hussars, they would be in "not decided yet" group.

And yes, they asked to be in the 2nd league. Like a bunch of other regiments too. And we ignore such wishes.

If we would put only similiar regiments into leagues, we would have 8 and not 2 ;)

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
« Reply #717 on: October 05, 2015, 08:10:37 pm »
Roger roger, thanks for clearing shit out
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline Thorvic

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: October 05, 2015, 08:38:55 pm »

Offline The Kleist

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: October 06, 2015, 09:20:42 am »
We have to go to league 2, this is our first experience.