Author Topic: 59th Jailbreak Edition.  (Read 54094 times)

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 59th Jailbreak Edition.
« Reply #150 on: August 16, 2015, 10:02:13 am »
One last attempt:

UNBAN APPLICATION:
http://www.59th.eu/unbanrequest

ADMIN APPLICATION:
http://www.59th.eu/jailbreakadmin

You will need an Enjin account to post an application.

let's make a fucking pyramid out of this so that the autists can see them

Ok

Aye
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 12:17:49 pm by Ted »
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Skelzo

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 84e_Cad_Skelzo
« Reply #151 on: August 22, 2015, 12:52:36 am »
Hello Skelzo here

I'd like to make a complaint on the admin actual_cannibal_shie_labeouf for abusing the admin powers. He rdm's prisoner several times and executes order 66 way to early and generally have a bad behaviour. Now he tempbans people for saying blee.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 12:59:13 am by Skelzo »
84e regiment d'infanterie de ligne

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 22, 2015, 04:38:52 am »
A complaint was posted on the 59th website (the proper place for such complaints), and Shia responded with the following to the applicant:

Quote from: 59th_JB_Shia_Labeouf
I do apologize for this. I know you probably don't care about this, but I've had little sleep in the last few days and schooling recently just started. Again, I apologize, but you're stretching the truth when you say I RDM'd, which I never did. Plus, you might not have seen it since you may have been alive in-game, but the dead were filling the chat with 'blee.' I do agree that these tempbans were too much, but sometimes I take the extra step and tempban because most of the time, spammers will come back and keep spamming. Still, I apologize. Your tempban (If you were tempbanned) will be over in an hour after the ban was issued.
and
Quote from: 59th_JB_Shia_Labeouf
Here are a few screenshots of my publicly apologizing to those who witnessed the said actions:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=504040144

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=504040836

In the purple text

He's explained to me that real life issues have put him under a lot of pressure lately, something which may be reflected in his slightly harsher and more impatient admining. I don't think that he will ever repeat such behaviour in the future, but, if he does, please submit a formal complaint here: www.59th.eu/complaintform
<3

Offline Snickers

• Second Lieutenant
  • :]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 78th_BrigGrenPfcPvt_Zebo
  • Side: Union
« Reply #153 on: September 05, 2015, 07:22:51 pm »
-
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 07:29:58 pm by Snickers »
Past Regiments: 92nd/K-KA/1stRM/Spartans

Offline Overpower

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 14, 2015, 10:53:40 pm »
So I was playing on the official "59th_Jailbreak" server today on the Napoleonic Wars addon, and it turns out that, beneath the map "Dust (Day)", the map-maker has seen fit to include a Swastika, made out of bones. Now, some would argue that it is hidden, because it was in a room beneath the compound serving as a prison, yet many prisoners seemed aware of its location and went into there frequently. The admins even commanded the prisoners to get into the "weed room", as they call it. Now don't get me wrong, I can take a joke and all, but whoever thought this was a good idea should really rethink that. My family is partly Jewish and has lost not only relatives but many dear friends in the Holocaust. Just try to put yourselves into my position here, and you will see how this appears quite immature and ignorant to the adult world.

When confronting the admins ingame about this, I was met with some rather rude answers. Some players even went so far as to explain how the swastika really is an old Buddhist symbol, yet the more educated of you surely know that that one was counter-clockwise, whereas this one isn't - I assume intentionally. Indeed, this is the symbol the Nazis had perverted and made their own. But back on topic, apparently arguing the above point with the admins is a bannable offense, as I soon was temporarily banned from playing. Is this the image you want to portrait to the rest of the community?

I have included a screenshot of the symbol and, thanks to a friend of mine, another screenshot of the log, showing my ban and my, admittedly emotional comments. Again, try to put yourselves into my shoes. Please remove the symbol from the map and show that you are capable of acting like mature members of the community.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 15, 2015, 09:11:03 am »
<3

Offline Berserker

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 17, 2015, 06:24:05 pm »
Ingame name : Berserker
Name under which you were banned:Berserker
Admin who banned you: I not remember
Exact Date and Time: I only remember, that me banned in July-June.
Reason why you were banned: I was harsh for prisoners and  most likely I spoke angrily with Admin.
Why you should be unbanned: If you give me a chance, I promise you that I will behave according to the rules, with humility and patience.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
<3

Offline ChubbyCat14

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 31, 2015, 07:14:06 pm »
Name: ChubbyCat
Do you know the rules?: Yes
How often do you play The JB?: Recently I've been too busy to play on RP servers, but It's one of my favourite servers.
What can you bring to the server?: I am a fair admin and I believe I can bring fair admining instead of admins just banning ppl for no reason(Im not referring to JB admins).
Have you been an admin before? (List past experiences): I am currently admin on the Alternate_Groupfighting server.
Why do you want to be an admin for his Majesty? Because I would love to admin on an RP server(JB, to be more specific), and want to help out the current staff.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 31, 2015, 08:58:35 pm »
<3

Offline Grox

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 01, 2015, 11:17:34 pm »
 Ingame name : Grox
Name under which you were banned: Grox
Admin who banned you: I dont know
Exact Date and Time: night of 02 11 2015
Reason why you were banned:A man named S0NIC killed me for no reason. Then I killed him for no reason when I was guard.
Why you should be unbanned: I really love that server. When I get perm ban I really felt bad. I play in this server for a long time.Please make me unbanned. I promise I dont do anything like that :((((( I believe you admins. you are really responsible. :((((( If admin that banned me read this comment pls make me unbanned I am really sorry

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 02, 2015, 12:04:32 am »
<3

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #162 on: November 03, 2015, 03:40:17 pm »
why is sirkaide banned?

Offline Tachibana

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: kk_AR_Nr2_Fwk_Tainaka
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #163 on: November 03, 2015, 04:15:31 pm »
Ingame name : Tachibana
Name under which you were banned: I don't remember ( I think: IR_Nr3_FwHpt_Tachibana)
Admin who banned you: I don't know
Exact Date and Time: I can't remember (1 Month ago)?
Reason why you were banned: I killed Partizani(But they didn't had Weapons in Hands, also RDM.
Why you should be unbanned: I know i did a Mistake, i didn't know that i can't kill Players. I didnt read the Rules, so sorry about that. My Steam Profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060652013/

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
<3