Author Topic: The Napoleonic Roleplay Server  (Read 58617 times)

Offline milhouse

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: The Napoleonic Roleplay Server
« Reply #210 on: August 20, 2015, 05:47:50 pm »
Great server.  Extremely great admins.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 05:53:41 pm by milhouse »

Offline ImagelessKJC

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 07, 2015, 01:48:17 am »
UNBAN REQUEST
Name:Caywood
Exact Date and Time: 6SEP15 1900 EST
Why you were banned: I have no idea. I was playing and all of a sudden I was banned, said something about spamming in chat. I'm not really sure, but I wasn't even typing in chat.
Why we should unban you: I think my ban was a mistake?
Anyone who can vouch for your behaviour: no =(
User ID: 0:0:13549144

Offline arockstar28

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 12, 2015, 07:19:40 pm »
Name: arockstar28
Exact Date and Time: 12:11 PM I believe, September 12, 2015
Why you were banned: For "disrespecting" the admin,  I kindly asked him to stop doing these events that no one wanted to do.  He made an announcement that whoever disrespected him will get kicked and banned. 

Let me get into further depth, he was making us do these lines and we weren't allowed to shoot.  He would slay anyone who defied his orders, which I found really bogus. 

He also kicked anyone who was "ramboing", even though I witnessed him kicking one of my friends while he was traveling to a line. 
Why we should unban you:  I really do like this server, a lot of people to play with on this.  I apologize if I've "insulted" him in anyway.  I should better just keep my trap shut from now on and avoid the admins unless spoken to.
Anyone who can vouch for your behaviour: I don't know.
User ID: STEAM_0:0:61809196 (arockstar28)

Offline HawkonPC

• Captain
  • 4e Hussard's Amateur Brigadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #213 on: September 15, 2015, 01:35:34 pm »
ADMIN APPLICATION
Name: Hawk
Steam (link): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063165227/
How you would make a good admin: I often come on to NRP server and do love the server and want to help out, what's more I believe I would like to think of myself as fair and no slayings, bannings or kickings would be done without proper cause. I also would make a good admin as I have had a lot of experience with running events and admining servers during the day as a head admin for the Dixieland Army of the North and South mod.
Previous Experience: For many months now I have been a head admin of the North and South Army, the Dixieland army. I admin 4 EU events, occassionly help admin multiple NA events and even run my own event on Wednesday (I can provide a link to each event if required). I was also 2nd in command of the 65th NW regiment for 10 months and leader of the 65e for 7 months if that means anything.
Community Members that can vouch for you:
Darth Patrykus (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197984374156/) - former leader of the 14pk
Jannick (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006663846/)- President of the Dixieland Army
William (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045778683/)- High command In the Union Army (this and the Dixieland Army are the only 2 proper armies in N&S)
Time you could be Online: most of the time to be honest as long as it is in EU hours, whenever I would be needed anyone would be free to send me a message and I could come online!

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #214 on: September 15, 2015, 05:20:07 pm »
<3

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #215 on: September 15, 2015, 05:32:07 pm »
How many servers does the 59th own?

Offline OttoFIN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 16, 2015, 07:18:25 am »
I think the only RPish gamemode on this server is the "Regular town", which is really rarely played on this server. Other gamemodes are just teamwork and pew-pewing other people while trying not to shoot the armed musicians and surrendering enemies who are just casually walking to you waiting to backstab you. Just call the server "Napoleonic Teamwork" or something like that.

Offline Redstone Knight

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 17, 2015, 04:03:45 pm »
UNBAN REQUEST
Name: RedstoneKnight
Exact Date and Time: 17.09.2015 16:53 (UTC +2)
Why you were banned: Explained below
Why we should unban you: Read the story
Anyone who can vouch for your behaviour: You can read the logs with using Google Translate
User ID: I don't remember. How can I learn it ?

How your irrevelant admin banned me ?

After I had joined I selected Austrian riflemen (I am playing game Turkish forgive me) then watched until round ends. Then I saw some Turkish guys that saying "Admin you eat yarak (dick in Turkish)" "Admin yarak yer misin? (Do you want to eat dick ?)" etc. I saw that and tried to report them to admin. I wrote again and again and this guys started to swearing to me. They swore to me many times. When I first joined I was spectating and I didn't know admin was alive or not. I respawned and wrote what they said with a hope to ban them. Admin did nothing. Then, I mean after they finished swearing, I swore to admin longly cause he did nothing while they were swearing to me. Admin said "Ben de senin, ban atayım da gör [Me too, watch the ban (Turkish is different)]." Admin was Turk and did nothing who swore to me but insta banned me for swearing to himself. Others swore to him and me too but probably was his friends.

I want unban.

Edit: Grammer.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 04:17:41 pm by Redstone Knight »

Offline Mac

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 26, 2015, 02:49:52 am »
Is this the right place to complain about an admin? if so,

An admin by the name of Cpt Crunch of the 59th was very stupid earlier implying that a skirmishing rifleman flanking a friendly line was supposed to part of the firing line of the line infantry, I got into a heated argument with him and my point of a rifleman is a rifleman not a line trooper does not seem to be comprehensible by him. any way he did a stupid and is a try hard control freak trying to make everything in the server play out like his perfect little total war style game.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 26, 2015, 04:01:12 am »
<3

Offline OttoFIN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 05, 2015, 01:44:41 pm »
Why not just lock the thread and post a link to the 59th's website?

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 05, 2015, 05:39:43 pm »
Cuz neither NRP nor JB would want to give the impression to the cancerous bunch that is the FSE forum that they're dead or inactive - keeping them open but having links to the website prominently displayed achieves the same end overall, which is to redirect people over there.

As for the people who post here: it's their time that's being wasted, not ours  :P
<3