Author Topic: Football thread v.2  (Read 280596 times)

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Football thread v.2
« Reply #195 on: December 03, 2014, 06:06:56 pm »
When Rangers were relegated down to the fourth teir of Scottish football, only a handful of their 1st team stayed. Now they are in the second division with a rag tag bunch of young guys and Scottish premier league veterans. 
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
« Reply #196 on: December 03, 2014, 08:41:53 pm »
When Rangers were relegated down to the fourth teir of Scottish football, only a handful of their 1st team stayed. Now they are in the second division with a rag tag bunch of young guys and Scottish premier league veterans.

Why did they even get relegated?

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 03, 2014, 09:07:45 pm »

You're kidding right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Administration_and_liquidation_of_The_Rangers_Football_Club_Plc
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 09:11:55 pm by Fungus »
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 03, 2014, 09:38:33 pm »

You're kidding right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Administration_and_liquidation_of_The_Rangers_Football_Club_Plc

Oh, now i remember. I always liked watching Glasgow derbys. Does it look like they will get back into the SPL next season (or are they in third tier?)?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 09:40:46 pm by Archduke Sven »

told that bih don't @ me

Offline MangoMeerkat

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th will always be in my heart
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 47th_Grd_MerKat
« Reply #199 on: December 03, 2014, 09:52:57 pm »

You're kidding right?

Oh, now i remember. I always liked watching Glasgow derbys. Does it look like they will get back into the SPL next season (or are they in third tier?)?
If you're a fan of the old firm derby they are playing against each other in January in the Scottish league cup and to answer your first question they're currently playing in the second tier of Scottish football but it looks like hearts are going to get the top promotion place at this rate although it's too early to tell, but Rangers will most likely get into the promotion playoffs at least. If they do not get into SPL after this season is will be a big struggle for them as they could really use the broadcasting money with their ongoing financial troubles.

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 03, 2014, 09:58:24 pm »

You're kidding right?

If you're a fan of the old firm derby they are playing against each other in January in the Scottish league cup and to answer your first question they're currently playing in the second tier of Scottish football but it looks like hearts are going to get the top promotion place at this rate although it's too early to tell, but Rangers will most likely get into the promotion playoffs at least. If they do not get into SPL after this season is will be a big struggle for them as they could really use the broadcasting money with their ongoing financial troubles.
I spent far to long answering that question. Anyway yeah basically what Meerkat said. Also old firm, best firm

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 03, 2014, 10:28:21 pm »
Yeah, the only times i watch the SPL now is to see Guidetti play for the hoops. Like most Swedish kids who grew up in the noughties i loved Celtic because of Larsson., he must've really loved the club to stay there when virtually every top 10 club in europe wanted him.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 03, 2014, 10:35:05 pm »
Yeah, the only times i watch the SPL now is to see Guidetti play for the hoops. Like most Swedish kids who grew up in the noughties i loved Celtic because of Larsson., he must've really loved the club to stay there when virtually every top 10 club in europe wanted him.
A true legend of Scottish modern football. How's his management career going these days??

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 03, 2014, 10:40:02 pm »
A true legend of Scottish modern football. How's his management career going these days??

Well it's gone ok this season. The kept a newly promoted club Falkenberg out of relegation this season (which ended a couple weeks ago) which most people viewed as an achievement. Don't know if he's picked up a new job yet. Hope he picks up management over at Celtic in the coming years, i think he is a good coach.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 03, 2014, 10:44:19 pm »

Well it's gone ok this season. The kept a newly promoted club Falkenberg out of relegation this season (which ended a couple weeks ago) which most people viewed as an achievement. Don't know if he's picked up a new job yet. Hope he picks up management over at Celtic in the coming years, i think he is a good coach.

I thought he was now managing Helsingborgs

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Munch

• Second Lieutenant
  • Retired Officer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #206 on: December 04, 2014, 06:40:39 am »
Boo, this is english football, almost got happy for a second....

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 04, 2014, 09:07:55 am »

Yeah for the new season he is, which starts in March.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 04, 2014, 01:45:57 pm »

Yeah for the new season he is, which starts in March.

Is all Scandinavian football like that?? I know Norway also start their seasons at a different time in the year.

Btw IK Start, best start

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 04, 2014, 10:04:54 pm »
Yeah our season is a calendar year, so march through november, with our 'winter' transfer being in august. Mostly because of the fact how cold it gets here, and the general weather being shit especially on the West coast were most big clubs are from. My dad managed to get into the XI of ÖIS (one of the 3 big Gothenburg teams) back in the 70's when they were in the premier division, unfortunatly i'm an IFK Göteborg supporter, so we never agree when they play, but ÖIS have been down in 2nd and 3rd division for a couple years now so we don't often get to see them play.

Eventhough i think Swedish football style is quite scrappy, it's nice to see some of the local guys and teams play, and the tickets are pretty cheap so it's all good.

told that bih don't @ me