Author Topic: 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [Recruiting EU/NA] [2 Years Going!]  (Read 139208 times)

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [Recruiting EU/NA] [2 Years Going!]
« Reply #1245 on: December 16, 2014, 01:46:51 am »
Simmer down guys.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1246 on: December 16, 2014, 01:55:55 am »
TS ddosed twice in one day, yay  8)
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline EdwardC

• Donator
  • Cyberbullying + Memes = FSE Forums
    • View Profile
    • 9th East Norfolk
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1247 on: December 16, 2014, 04:13:35 am »

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: December 16, 2014, 05:31:47 am »
Massive Teamspeak & Website edits incoming!

Offline 2oothBrush

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2oothBrush
« Reply #1249 on: December 16, 2014, 09:10:07 am »
Frith, and everyone that left are absolute... amazing people. You can't say they don't care about the 63e because left. But if they didnt care why would the dedicate a year or more to making the 63e EU a great community with friends. Unfortunately a lot of my friends have left the regiment and i am at a loss at what to do, however if anyone here thinks none of them cared or loved the EU community can speak to me and i'll set them straight. They are my loved friends  :)

Offline Louisss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: December 16, 2014, 12:25:01 pm »
Frith, and everyone that left are absolute... amazing people. You can't say they don't care about the 63e because left. But if they didnt care why would the dedicate a year or more to making the 63e EU a great community with friends. Unfortunately a lot of my friends have left the regiment and i am at a loss at what to do, however if anyone here thinks none of them cared or loved the EU community can speak to me and i'll set them straight. They are my loved friends  :)
even me??  ;D

Offline 1stLtAlpha

• Private
  • 1stLtAlpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: December 16, 2014, 12:53:16 pm »
Under no circumstances did I wish any bad to befall the 63e, this was my very first regiment and stretched from my very first organised experience of NW to developing into someone about a year ago I wouldn't believe
I've learnt confidence amongst other skills in this regiment that have greatly helped me in real life and I sincerely hope that the regiment will to continue to live and perhaps even prosper in time, but I cared, I really did, I worked hard managing some aspects and the last thing I want is people totally dispelling that and the work both of myself and others
For me the reason I chose to leave was to stay with my friends, that's what made my day so many times over the past year, participating and having fun in the 63e, the people, most of the people I was closest to left, so I made the decision to go with them
I just appeal for some respect to be shown, by both sides of course, and remember we are people who loved the regiment, and I for sure still think about the people left behind, but simply chose to stay with people who made that for us
Ex-Corporal - 47th Regiment of Foot  | Ex-Private - 91st Argyllshire Highlanders | Ex-Sergeant - 88th Regiment of Foot - Connaught Rangers | 63emé Regiment d’Infanterié de Ligne | 1st Maryland Infantry

Offline Heenka

• Private
  • Entraîneur of the 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: December 16, 2014, 01:32:04 pm »
hello everybody most of you guys probly dont know me that is because i am literally never on forums anymore :) but i was the co-founder of the 63e and i have been with the regiment since then. For about a year and a half ago i was bored of the game and i had been training frith and dutchdog to do nco(co stuff so that the eu side of 63e would not falter when i left. when i did leave it was during when nr24 was formed i was pumped out because of all the leaves and whatnot so i decided to leave the reg in friths capable hands and what he did is that he made the 63e eu keep on going even with all the setbacks but me and all the other ncos where there to help him i actually dear to say that when it came to regiment stuff he was already good att but when he needed to talk about something he used to come and ask for my advice and i gave him my honest opinions and i have always done so aswell. after about a month and a half maybe even 2 months after i left i joined back in as entreniour or whatever (im swedish i can spell wrong) and i helped with trainings and the 63e eu side got better especially with the melee and i have stayed since then. I am now leader with tuna of the last 63e eu that is and i really hoped that frith would have left in a better way then just leaving but that is his choice i wish best of luck to you frith <3 but for me you did some wrongs when you left but you already know that cause i already told you :) ... i think :/ anyways for the 63e eu guys that are still here and the ones that have not found out yet... we are still standing and we are still strong sure we lost people ! i still remember the times when i had to struggle to get 10 people on !!! for you guys i tell you now that think really hard now if you have any thoughts about this just message me or poke me whatever and i will help you. There are new times in 63e eu and we can only become stronger out of this !!!
Current Leader of 63e EU side with Tuna

Offline Heenka

• Private
  • Entraîneur of the 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: December 16, 2014, 01:34:24 pm »
ooh btw :) 63e eu we have linebattle today (usuall event time) so be sure to be in ts atleast 1 hour before the event starts thx :)
Current Leader of 63e EU side with Tuna

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: December 16, 2014, 01:40:30 pm »
I wish you the best of luck, Heenka. Good luck working along side those dandy North Americans. <3
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: December 16, 2014, 01:57:41 pm »
I've learnt confidence amongst other skills in this regiment that have greatly helped me in real life
kek

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: December 16, 2014, 02:00:38 pm »
I've learnt confidence amongst other skills in this regiment that have greatly helped me in real life
kek

Don't be a knobhead, Locust.
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline 1stLtAlpha

• Private
  • 1stLtAlpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: December 16, 2014, 02:51:20 pm »
kek

Kek indeed, nah it's helped me out alot
Ex-Corporal - 47th Regiment of Foot  | Ex-Private - 91st Argyllshire Highlanders | Ex-Sergeant - 88th Regiment of Foot - Connaught Rangers | 63emé Regiment d’Infanterié de Ligne | 1st Maryland Infantry

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
« Reply #1258 on: December 16, 2014, 03:18:40 pm »
At least you find out who really cares for the regiment.  Those who dont care about power/rank/personal agendas, and willing to dedicate themselves fully to a regiment.  Unfortunately we still have those who could care less about a community or regiment or friends they have made, and instead choose to pick fights, argue, and make petty excuses.  Oh well, again we have been in much worse circumstances with my EU side, I will personally ensure this never happens again like it does every 8 months or so. lol  Whats even sadder is a man named Kaide, trying to pm all my members and "attempt" to convince them to leave.

ANYWAYS looking forward to the NA training tonight.
I think you forget that this is a game.

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline Tuna[Sniper]

• First Lieutenant
  • Vive la France,vive la 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=359.0
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_Tuna
« Reply #1259 on: December 16, 2014, 03:20:13 pm »
After more then 1 year on the 63e, my journey in it is over. After the split that befell today on the regiment, I thought about what I had to do and I decided that I no longer should be in it. I learned so much about NW and this community on this regiment, and I had never had regrets for joining it.

I want to say thanks to Karth for allowing me to join the regiment (this on the September of 2013) and for being on of the best commanders in this community; say thanks to Tuna for dedicating in training me in melee and improving it (while I completely sucked :P); saying thanks to the swedes...for being swedes; and say thanks to many others for their friendship. I have no intention to take anyone from my Steam friends list, since I hope we will stay buddies after this :).

I wish good luck to the 63e and expect me to pop-up sometimes on the 63e TS sometimes.

To you all - I SALUTE YOU!!!

Crocve, that for everything! One of Grenadiers that were under my command and I am really proud how you developed your skill.

Under no circumstances did I wish any bad to befall the 63e, this was my very first regiment and stretched from my very first organised experience of NW to developing into someone about a year ago I wouldn't believe
I've learnt confidence amongst other skills in this regiment that have greatly helped me in real life and I sincerely hope that the regiment will to continue to live and perhaps even prosper in time, but I cared, I really did, I worked hard managing some aspects and the last thing I want is people totally dispelling that and the work both of myself and others
For me the reason I chose to leave was to stay with my friends, that's what made my day so many times over the past year, participating and having fun in the 63e, the people, most of the people I was closest to left, so I made the decision to go with them
I just appeal for some respect to be shown, by both sides of course, and remember we are people who loved the regiment, and I for sure still think about the people left behind, but simply chose to stay with people who made that for us
Alpha, in my eyes the politest guy I ever meet.  Thanks for everything my friend.

I talked to almost everyone that left the regiment but just to make sure their names we don't forget:
PanzerDaniel (Thanks Dani!)
CayM (Thanks for everything, one of the Frenchies, probably one of the best guys I meet in 63e)
Clamydiou
Carros (Leader of arty, thanks for all!)
Him (First EU CplFoP, we will never forget you.)
DutchDog(One of the persons I looked up to leading skill wise, thanks for all!)
CarolusRex(Leaving me for 2nd time, still love him <3)
FrithBiscuit(Thanks for brining 63e to life when we had 15 attendance, I think we really were good team, also one of the friends I don't want to ever lose)
Mastermind(He was Grd when I joined, he left as Grd, he has my full respect, good friend, good luck with Rex!)

Thanks to every guy that helped 63e in any way. it was pleasure to play with you and I hope we will see eachother in game and teamspeak.

P.S. Sorry for anyone I didnt mention.

~Tuna