Author Topic: Violence in Sport  (Read 7216 times)

Offline Josef Lenin

• Donator
  • Arch Coke Dating Coach
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Josef Lenin
  • Side: Union
Re: Violence in Sport
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2014, 08:33:24 am »
Violence in sports?

Spoiler

I don't think Adrian agrees.
[close]

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2014, 08:43:16 am »
The only reason people are so emotionally attached to sports is cause of mirror neurons

Frankly I don't understand having pride in sports teams. I can kinda understand admiring an overpaid monkey kicking or hitting a ball around but pride is just beyond me

Fuk sports

I think you need to talk more about things you know nothing about.

Frankly I don't think you understand sports.
Massive job loss will take place, but if left allowed to, the market will adapt. I just don't want my job to be taken away from me, tbh.

Offline Von_Clausewitz

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Clausewitz
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2014, 12:32:06 pm »
The only reason people are so emotionally attached to sports is cause of mirror neurons

Frankly I don't understand having pride in sports teams. I can kinda understand admiring an overpaid monkey kicking or hitting a ball around but pride is just beyond me

Fuk sports

You're a special little snowflake aren't you? Why do you always feel the need to spout your unwanted bullshit on every thread? If you don't care about the subject one way or the other, do everyone a favor and fuck off.

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2014, 12:35:40 pm »
You're a special little snowflake aren't you? Why do you always feel the need to spout your unwanted bullshit on every thread? If you don't care about the subject one way or the other, do everyone a favor and fuck off.
To be fair I'm not the one going on sports threads hating on sports. Sorry if I angered you. I tend to go on political threads and talk about politics... Most of the political contributors do the same...
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 12:37:35 pm by MarshalKim »
Massive job loss will take place, but if left allowed to, the market will adapt. I just don't want my job to be taken away from me, tbh.

Offline Von_Clausewitz

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Clausewitz
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2014, 12:38:13 pm »
Wasn't directed at you  ;)

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2014, 12:39:35 pm »
Oh. Sorry I coulda swore It was for some reason.
Please pardon me for overlooking it.

I'm quite stupid for failing to see your quote thing. My bad. Cheers mate
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 12:41:26 pm by MarshalKim »

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2014, 01:05:27 pm »

Fuk sports

Do I need to give you the lecture that we gave Furrnox when it came to nice cars?
No cause Fuk sports
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2014, 01:21:01 pm »

Fuk sports

Do I need to give you the lecture that we gave Furrnox when it came to nice cars?

cars are awesome.

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2014, 01:37:01 pm »

Fuk sports

I've done the sports. Fistings from coach

Fuk sports

And I love you too <3
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2014, 01:37:45 pm »
Stop derailing the thread.

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2014, 01:47:23 pm »

Fuk sports

I've done the sports. Fistings from coach

Fuk sports

And I love you too <3

After your shit reply. I'm further convinced his point was valid.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2014, 02:06:26 pm »

Offline TheHunted0

• First Lieutenant
  • 15thYR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TheHunted
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2014, 03:23:16 pm »
Anyone watch rugby , wigan v St Helens
https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/3532604EDA1132768289349922816_2f323596538.5.1.15128420098211878902.mp4?versionId=hWRbHKzRb9WNMYAUwIlBdK6Rt7RVtE8.

Wigan suffered two major blows when hooker Michael McIlorum was ruled out of the First Utility Super League Grand Final with a fractured eye socket before kick-off, and Ben Flower soon joined him after he became the first player to be sent-off in Grand Final history.

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2014, 03:28:40 pm »
There is only one Zlatan

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2014, 03:56:30 pm »
Anyone watch rugby , wigan v St Helens
https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/3532604EDA1132768289349922816_2f323596538.5.1.15128420098211878902.mp4?versionId=hWRbHKzRb9WNMYAUwIlBdK6Rt7RVtE8.

Wigan suffered two major blows when hooker Michael McIlorum was ruled out of the First Utility Super League Grand Final with a fractured eye socket before kick-off, and Ben Flower soon joined him after he became the first player to be sent-off in Grand Final history.

Did you read the OP?  :P