help
0 (0%)
your
0 (0%)
case.
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: October 03, 2014, 09:36:56 am

Author Topic: BAN Appeal for The_Fir_Darrig  (Read 772 times)

Offline Gnarth_Spearum

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
BAN Appeal for The_Fir_Darrig
« on: October 01, 2014, 04:10:44 am »
    Hello Thunderstormer, I was just playing on NW_Official_NA_1 at about 7:00 PM Mountain Time, when the fir darrig decided to blow me to shreds with tnt.Me and this guy had some beef in the past, so I highly doubt that it was an accident despite him saying it was.He also attempted to kill me the previous round before i was tked and a round after he tked me, he left.I hope this is enough to support my case.

Thanks- Gnarth_Spearum

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: BAN Appeal for The_Fir_Darrig
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 06:40:21 am »
If this is suppose to be a ban request, post in the proper format.

If you see someone misbehaving seriously and not being dealt with by an admin, you can post on this forum to request that they be log banned, which involves banning someone even if they are no longer on the server. Make sure to include:

Name of the server you were on
    Name of the person causing trouble
    Nature of their offense
    Time and date of their offense
    If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question.
    Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots. (use spoilers!)
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Gnarth_Spearum

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 02:45:34 am »
    NW_Official_NA_1
    The_Fir_Darrig
    He intentionally tked me with tnt, and got away with it.
    sept 30 2014 @ 7:00 mountain time.
    I guess he tked me because me and him has some issues in the past.
    No screenshot proof, but he did try to tk me the round before also.

Also, may I request you to unban me please.I mean seriously, "feg" isn't even in the dictionary, and i don't believe i was directing it to anyone either.... Kind of unfair that he didn't get banned, yet I did....

thanks- Gnarth_Spearum
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 02:53:10 am by Gnarth_Spearum »

Offline Batraan

• First Lieutenant
  • Official FSE Judge, Jury and Exicutioner. Thx Gluk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 00th_Vtrn_The_Fir_Darrig
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 05:10:55 am »
A: Ban requests need more proof than what your saying. I accidentally tked i couldn't even SEE you. I lit my bombs backed up and waited for them to blow to get out of the loft I was in (presumably you were either on the roof or under the loft (more likely the roof))  based on what you've given Thunder i could get Thunderstormer banned over and over or tks.
B: You did you slurs feg yes isn't in the dictionary as far I know but look at all the screenshots. you did say that word with an a instead of an e plus you've gotten banned for slurs before so using it once will get you banned now quite easily. (in addition admins don't like people toeing the line you can get banned for that as well. In other words trying to be funny by altering ONE letter can get you banned.)
C: honestly I don't have much of an issue with you other than the fact you seem incapable to stay unbanned for more than 20 hours. If you don't drag me into things (I admit my comments on your last unban request were out of line and i apologize to both you and North.) I tend just to say when anyone slurs "NO SLURS BAN yada yada" i actually don't care what happens as long as they stop breaking the rules. In other words if you just came onto the server and had a good time that didn't involve tking, slurs, glitching, and all the other rules for NA and just being a pain in general (not saying you were doing all of these. These are just things I take issue with.) So if you just came onto the server and didn't troll people and harass people i could care less about what you do/say.

Edit: wrong screenshot again though liklone was you.... my bad here the one where you slurred..... i need to get a bigger monitor.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=321212696
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 05:23:46 am by Batraan »

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 06:20:54 am »
    NW_Official_NA_1
    The_Fir_Darrig
    He intentionally tked me with tnt, and got away with it.
    sept 30 2014 @ 7:00 mountain time.
    I guess he tked me because me and him has some issues in the past.
    No screenshot proof, but he did try to tk me the round before also.

Also, may I request you to unban me please.I mean seriously, "feg" isn't even in the dictionary, and i don't believe i was directing it to anyone either.... Kind of unfair that he didn't get banned, yet I did....

thanks- Gnarth_Spearum

Make an unban request if you want to be unbanned, this thread is a ban request for darrig.

I will look into this in a bit.

No ban for now, thanks for the report.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 10:01:11 am by Thunderstormer »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.