Poll

Which number center company shall we be?

1st Company
21 (28.8%)
2nd Company
10 (13.7%)
3rd Company
15 (20.5%)
4th Company
9 (12.3%)
5th company
18 (24.7%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Voting closed: October 08, 2014, 10:29:07 pm

Author Topic: 43rd (Monmouthshire) Regiment of Foot, 1st Battalion [3rd Company] [Apps Open!]  (Read 85898 times)

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
  • Side: Union
Guys if we start inbreeding we can have our kids play NW!1!1!1!!1??!1?

Fucking Lannister....

Offline SamTheZamER

• Second Lieutenant
  • Light Brigade Lunatic
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SamTheZamER
Who's gonna car pool? cause I ain't got the funds

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
  • Side: Neutral
Guys if we start inbreeding we can have our kids play NW!1!1!1!!1??!1?

Isn't that just a basic NA regiment anyway?
Q_Q
Who's gonna car pool? cause I ain't got the funds
I'll drive north to pick up Maccleson so we can swag on down to Andee. So we can unite the East Side

AeroNinja

Bump for Walko ;D

Offline SamTheZamER

• Second Lieutenant
  • Light Brigade Lunatic
    • View Profile
what about Turk? he's way in the west

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
he sux

Offline SamTheZamER

• Second Lieutenant
  • Light Brigade Lunatic
    • View Profile

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
cance

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
I cant tie my shoes

Offline SamTheZamER

• Second Lieutenant
  • Light Brigade Lunatic
    • View Profile
Follows all the steps
Still poor...

Offline Josef Lenin

• Donator
  • Arch Coke Dating Coach
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Josef Lenin
Kinda awesome right here, great regimento de la lightte

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Kinda awesome right here, great regimento de la lightte

you high, bud?

Offline Crescent Glow

• Major General
    • View Profile
Need some aadvice guise

To begin with do not judge and i am so scared to the point where i want to die.. So my boyfriend dosent know but i missed my period bya week today. I knew i had sex but he said he had a condom. Hes 15 and is my life! We love eachother so much. I come from a family who works a lot so im home all the time a lone. About 5 weeks ago he came over to go for awalk and watch a movie. We were cuddleing together when he went to 3rd base. I thought it felt good so he then put my hand on his unbuttened jeans and you can see were it went from there. I asked to put on a condom and he swore he did. So today my best friend jen and i went to the target right down the street. We bought about 5 differnt prego tests acting like its a joke. Well every one was positive. My boyfriend is hot and very popular. I am scared he will dump me if i tell him! I dont want an abortion and my mom always told me never to have sex till after high school. What do i do.. I am balling my eyes out. Is there a pill i can take to get rid of the baby. I dont know what to do. PleAse do ot call me a troll i am serious! I need guidence and help please and thank you with love jess

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
Need some aadvice guise

To begin with do not judge and i am so scared to the point where i want to die.. So my boyfriend dosent know but i missed my period bya week today. I knew i had sex but he said he had a condom. Hes 15 and is my life! We love eachother so much. I come from a family who works a lot so im home all the time a lone. About 5 weeks ago he came over to go for awalk and watch a movie. We were cuddleing together when he went to 3rd base. I thought it felt good so he then put my hand on his unbuttened jeans and you can see were it went from there. I asked to put on a condom and he swore he did. So today my best friend jen and i went to the target right down the street. We bought about 5 differnt prego tests acting like its a joke. Well every one was positive. My boyfriend is hot and very popular. I am scared he will dump me if i tell him! I dont want an abortion and my mom always told me never to have sex till after high school. What do i do.. I am balling my eyes out. Is there a pill i can take to get rid of the baby. I dont know what to do. PleAse do ot call me a troll i am serious! I need guidence and help please and thank you with love jess
I got a home abortion kit dont worry about it.
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Need some aadvice guise

saaame.