Author Topic: ♣89th Royal Guard♣ *2 Years 5 Months*  (Read 273990 times)

Offline Klazsh

• Private
  • Afking in Lb's and eating is my sworn duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Paramount Klazsh of the Cats
  • Side: Union
Re: 89th Royal Guard (Recruiting Mature NA Players)
« Reply #195 on: December 05, 2012, 11:46:55 pm »
Day 42: Life has been tough on the island. I have discovered a computer with NW installed and a terrible mic. There were WWII bombers flying overhead as I lasted through a extremely lag infested linebattle.

Day 43: I have found a helicopter in the center of the clearing. Foods been running low however water is very easy to find. I only pray that the server for the linebattle will heal its wounds and lose its high ping. GOD HELP US ALL.

Day 44: My Children have come looking for me during this gruesome linebattle...only to see them get kamikazed by a plane on their ship...it was a sad day, that all the ne's have died///

Offline MarshalNey

• Sergeant
  • A fucking legend.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Marshal
« Reply #196 on: December 06, 2012, 12:28:47 am »
Day 45: By miracle I have discovered this creature named Cpt_Hasan, who taught me the ways of the Pyrots! So magnificent was this man, he gave me the tools and skills to attend Friday AND TUESDAY linebattles. I have yet to acquire food, yet water is plentiful. Things are looking up.

/center]

Offline Klazsh

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 06, 2012, 02:20:58 am »
Day 45: By miracle I have discovered this creature named Cpt_Hasan, who taught me the ways of the Pyrots! So magnificent was this man, he gave me the tools and skills to attend Friday AND TUESDAY linebattles. I have yet to acquire food, yet water is plentiful. Things are looking up.

Day 46: I have found a relationship with my left hand..it seems like things are picking up.

Offline Llapasllaly

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 06, 2012, 04:42:51 am »

Day 46: I have found a relationship with my left hand..it seems like things are picking up.

Day 47: In my delirium, I mistakenly took a dump on a large tortoise, confusing it for a working toilet. I think I'll name him Flodoard.

Offline MarshalNey

• Sergeant
  • A fucking legend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 06, 2012, 05:02:34 am »
My good men! I requestethetheth that thee poll hea! http://www.99polls.com/poll_261936:1 It's for Marshal Mondays. Tell me what to do on that day because I have no creativity or imagination to think
of something myself. :)

/center]

Offline Frappiller

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 06, 2012, 05:07:45 am »
we have got to keep doing marshal diary of him stuck on the island  ;D

Offline MarshalNey

• Sergeant
  • A fucking legend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 07, 2012, 03:51:18 am »
Deary Diary
Day 53: My Toaster of a computer continues to make toastesi. Linebattle was fun. Chasseurs did some chasseurage. And Llap did Llapage.
Amen.
Goodbye.

/center]

Offline Klazsh

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 07, 2012, 12:40:06 pm »
Deary Diary
Day 53: My Toaster of a computer continues to make toastesi. Linebattle was fun. Chasseurs did some chasseurage. And Llap did Llapage.
Amen.
Goodbye.

Amen....

Day 54: It seems that i dont have much time left on this island, i think im going insane...I built a raft...but I don't know if i should sail off, ill wait a few days.

Offline MarshalNey

• Sergeant
  • A fucking legend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 08, 2012, 06:19:26 pm »
Dear Comrades
Day 62: The wrath of Zeus has been revealed to my poor old eyes. His fury brought upon my diesel fueled computer forged by the hands of china! However my tough little modem has survived. I must haul my ancient computer to this creature named Kevin to heal its wounds. Even my headphones were lost at sea when I went fishing. May god be with me, and may Bill Gates watch over us all.

/center]

Offline Frappiller

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 08, 2012, 07:46:55 pm »
Dear Comrades
Day 62: The wrath of Zeus has been revealed to my poor old eyes. His fury brought upon my diesel fueled computer forged by the hands of china! However my tough little modem has survived. I must haul my ancient computer to this creature named Kevin to heal its wounds. Even my headphones were lost at sea when I went fishing. May god be with me, and may Bill Gates watch over us all.
o my god marshal the things you come up with are great  ;D

Offline Cop

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cop
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #205 on: December 08, 2012, 07:51:30 pm »
Dear Comrades
Marshal.

I love you.

Spoiler
Whore.
[close]

Offline MarshalNey

• Sergeant
  • A fucking legend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 08, 2012, 08:26:33 pm »
Dear Comrades
Marshal.

I love you.

Spoiler
Whore.
[close]
Gaw, the things you say always turn me on.  8)

/center]

Offline Klazsh

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 09, 2012, 01:56:45 am »
Dear Comrades

Day 65: God has somehow returned my computer in the form of some type of alien, its quite weird actually. It seems to be some type of hardware...i shall call it... Alienware, I shall sell it and make a profit. Maybe i can sell and mass produce it..hmm the possibilities are endless.....

Offline TheZach_Attack

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zach_Attack
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline MarshalNey

• Sergeant
  • A fucking legend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 09, 2012, 03:59:25 am »
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/559834716016510088/CF8AA36225D69F321103F7B71417697AB48D0D54/

Screen from today's Siege  :)
Who loves cannon balls in their face? WE love cannon balls in our face! :)
Also Kell likes orange soda.
Ps: 10 points for getting the reference!

/center]