Author Topic: ♣89th Royal Guard♣ *2 Years 5 Months*  (Read 273412 times)

Offline Bond

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Everyone's quick to blame the aliens -Aeschylus
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bond121
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 89th Royal Guard (Recruiting Mature NA Players)
« Reply #345 on: January 08, 2013, 04:13:21 am »
Just a picture the siege last Saturday. Toan and Lapaslally did a great job of leading all of us to our valiant deaths  :)
Good good just as i taught them  ;D
Anyone really, seems to be our speciality. The 89thRG: we show you how to die right.

Offline MarshalNey

• Sergeant
  • A fucking legend.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Marshal
  • Side: Union
« Reply #346 on: January 08, 2013, 07:53:13 am »
As of tonight, I am back at my apartment from xmas break so I will be attending LBs again. 

Side note: check out my minecraft server: max-craft.no-ip.org (enter that into minecraft)
YAY! Omg ive been waiting for you to get back so you can get me addicted! :)
Also, WELCOME BACK!

/center]

Offline Llapasllaly

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: January 08, 2013, 09:18:00 am »
As of tonight, I am back at my apartment from xmas break so I will be attending LBs again. 

Side note: check out my minecraft server: max-craft.no-ip.org (enter that into minecraft)

Ah, Maxwell! Our prayers have been answered through your return to the battlefield. When I first received this news I rejoiced exceedingly with great joy, for the long awaited moment has come, where our boots shall stomp together in the mud and our bayonets shall pierce the air and flesh, side-by-side.

Welcome back, my boy, my dear Maxwell...

Faithfully yours in battle,
-- Lieutenant Llapasllaly

Offline Llapasllaly

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: January 08, 2013, 09:34:16 am »
Hey guys! As you have seen, I haven't been coming to LBs lately. That is because I had to leave the regiment because of school, but don't worry for me, I'll be fine. I may or may not be back, so while I'm gone, have fun and don't forget me :'(.

Your favorite Canadian,
Leon.
Ill make mine shorter than Llap's I promise :).
Dear Leon 
01/06/1807
Amongst the brave Canadians in our ranks, you take all our breaths away with your flowing hair, marching alongside us to rid this world of French Tyranny! We have laughed together in peace, and fought many days together in war. You shall be missed by all far and wide, and we can only wish you GoodLuck! Tis elementary my dear Leon that you shall be welcome forever in the 89thRG. -Lt.Col MarshalNey

My deepest apologies if my following comments seem crass, but your letters to our dear Leon contain clear, though subtle, homoerotic undertones. These "Sapphic" writings have caused rumblings amongst the men that must be addressed. Corporal Toan has requested I make it clear that neither him nor the rest of the men hold homoerotic emotions regarding Leon's hair, or any other object about his person. It is my hope that future fraternization between you and your "partners" may be held in private quarters.

As always, best regards,
- Lieutenant Llapasllaly

Offline Frappiller

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: January 08, 2013, 12:56:26 pm »
lap i now make you the official letter writer  ;D

Offline MarshalNey

• Sergeant
  • A fucking legend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: January 08, 2013, 04:37:44 pm »
Hey guys! As you have seen, I haven't been coming to LBs lately. That is because I had to leave the regiment because of school, but don't worry for me, I'll be fine. I may or may not be back, so while I'm gone, have fun and don't forget me :'(.

Your favorite Canadian,
Leon.
Ill make mine shorter than Llap's I promise :).
Dear Leon 
01/06/1807
Amongst the brave Canadians in our ranks, you take all our breaths away with your flowing hair, marching alongside us to rid this world of French Tyranny! We have laughed together in peace, and fought many days together in war. You shall be missed by all far and wide, and we can only wish you GoodLuck! Tis elementary my dear Leon that you shall be welcome forever in the 89thRG. -Lt.Col MarshalNey

My deepest apologies if my following comments seem crass, but your letters to our dear Leon contain clear, though subtle, homoerotic undertones. These "Sapphic" writings have caused rumblings amongst the men that must be addressed. Corporal Toan has requested I make it clear that neither him nor the rest of the men hold homoerotic emotions regarding Leon's hair, or any other object about his person. It is my hope that future fraternization between you and your "partners" may be held in private quarters.

As always, best regards,
- Lieutenant Llapasllaly
lol :)

/center]

Offline Llapasllaly

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: January 09, 2013, 04:39:43 am »
This is a friendly reminder to all recruits:

While being a member of the 89th Royal Guard and while wearing 89th tags in Napoleonic Wars servers, you are expected to display a certain level of respect for other regiments, public members of the community, and especially fellow members of the 89th. This means no trolling, no team killing, and no insulting other regiments or admins.

We saw in tonight's line battle how disrespect for admins and being an all-around troll can cause individuals to be kicked and/or banned from the event. In the past, these bans have been placed on entire regiments.

The 89th Royal Guard has worked hard to maintain an element of respect and geniality among individuals and regiments in the community, and it would be unfortunate to lose that.

Please keep this in consideration as we attend line battles and as you enjoy other servers provided in Napoleonic Wars.

Respectfully,
    Lieutenant Llapasllaly

Offline Bond

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: January 09, 2013, 05:51:28 am »
This is a friendly reminder to all recruits:

While being a member of the 89th Royal Guard and while wearing 89th tags in Napoleonic Wars servers, you are expected to display a certain level of respect for other regiments, public members of the community, and especially fellow members of the 89th. This means no trolling, no team killing, and no insulting other regiments or admins.

We saw in tonight's line battle how disrespect for admins and being an all-around troll can cause individuals to be kicked and/or banned from the event. In the past, these bans have been placed on entire regiments.

The 89th Royal Guard has worked hard to maintain an element of respect and geniality among individuals and regiments in the community, and it would be unfortunate to lose that.

Please keep this in consideration as we attend line battles and as you enjoy other servers provided in Napoleonic Wars.

Respectfully,
    Lieutenant Llapasllaly
Wal yo' sho'nuff does talk all purdy like
Anyone really, seems to be our speciality. The 89thRG: we show you how to die right.

Offline Wuffles

• Private
  • I like stuff and things.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 89thRG_Capt_Wuffles
« Reply #353 on: January 10, 2013, 10:12:34 pm »
Last nights line battle was good..to an extent...I didn't know regiments could hollow out a rock and hide inside it in a few seconds.

Offline MarshalNey

• Sergeant
  • A fucking legend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: January 11, 2013, 12:32:50 am »
Last nights line battle was good..to an extent...I didn't know regiments could hollow out a rock and hide inside it in a few seconds.
Physics + Science = Napoleonic Wars

/center]

Offline tigerscar56

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 89thRG_Gren_Tigerscar
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #355 on: January 11, 2013, 04:07:49 am »
Physics + Science = Napoleonic Wars
I wasn't at the line battle the whole time. Did we win?

Offline Bond

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: January 11, 2013, 04:11:54 am »
We did pretty well

Offline MarshalNey

• Sergeant
  • A fucking legend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: January 11, 2013, 04:32:30 am »
Well the 89th has started Marshal Melee Mondays. Hopefully its a success for us. Its @ 8pmEst but may be moved to another time. Anyway its me and some others I consider strong in melee to help those who have less success with it. Thats da summary. And message me or Bond for any questions.

/center]

Offline Bond

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: January 11, 2013, 04:33:38 am »
Marshal Melee Mondays!

Lt. Colonel MarshalNey

Well my awesome brain had an idea. Since we don't have anything on Mondays I want to do an OPTIONAL , melee training with those who want to get better at it. Firstly I am not being a cocky bastard by saying i'm amazing at melee. However I along with some others are willing to help you guys train in the art of melee and hopefully get you better at it. I have noticed the improvement to the few I have gone into group-fighting servers with, so why not the rest right? Anyway I will do M.M.M on Mondays obviously at 8pm Est.(Time may get moved if people cannot come) Sorry for spelling but hopefully u got the message.

Offline MarshalNey

• Sergeant
  • A fucking legend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: January 11, 2013, 04:35:12 am »
Marshal Melee Mondays!

Lt. Colonel MarshalNey

Well my awesome brain had an idea. Since we don't have anything on Mondays I want to do an OPTIONAL , melee training with those who want to get better at it. Firstly I am not being a cocky bastard by saying i'm amazing at melee. However I along with some others are willing to help you guys train in the art of melee and hopefully get you better at it. I have noticed the improvement to the few I have gone into group-fighting servers with, so why not the rest right? Anyway I will do M.M.M on Mondays obviously at 8pm Est.(Time may get moved if people cannot come) Sorry for spelling but hopefully u got the message.
Wow you ****, you copy and pasted my shtuff. I call cheating ref! lol jk but yeah thats the full summary :)

/center]