Author Topic: 27th (Inniskilling) Regiment of Foot [NA] (Under New Leadership)  (Read 236347 times)

Offline Alpharion

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jnafu Ajunf Najfu Fanju Ufanj
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 27th (Inniskilling) Regiment of Foot[NA] (Recruiting)
« Reply #1560 on: April 07, 2014, 05:58:54 pm »
Well, now that I no longer have to double post, I've come to a decision. I'll be taking a leave of absence starting now through Thursday or Friday. I have a very, very large project due and there's no way I can come to all the events and get it done. Our 1v1 with the 14th is still unscheduled, Wardrop said he'd get back to me on Wednesday, I'll let you guys know.
Righto, Good luck.

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Old Mr. Kirk
« Reply #1561 on: April 08, 2014, 12:00:02 am »
Well, now that I no longer have to double post, I've come to a decision. I'll be taking a leave of absence starting now through Thursday or Friday. I have a very, very large project due and there's no way I can come to all the events and get it done. Our 1v1 with the 14th is still unscheduled, Wardrop said he'd get back to me on Wednesday, I'll let you guys know.
Righto, Good luck.
Thanks, I'll need it.

Offline Euget

• First Sergeant
  • "Euget wills it." "Makin Things Good Since 1997"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Euget
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1562 on: April 08, 2014, 03:02:13 am »
Golly Gee.

Offline Euget

• First Sergeant
  • "Euget wills it." "Makin Things Good Since 1997"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Euget
« Reply #1563 on: April 08, 2014, 03:58:31 am »
Through Euget's double-posting, Euget would like to announce that he will also be taking a leave of absence, as Euget is starting to lose interested in Warband. Euget plans on coming back in ~1 week. I can only dream that when I return, there will be a beautiful 2nd Company... T'is but a boy's dream.

Offline Alpharion

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: April 08, 2014, 04:19:02 am »
Through Euget's double-posting, Euget would like to announce that he will also be taking a leave of absence, as Euget is starting to lose interested in Warband. Euget plans on coming back in ~1 week. I can only dream that when I return, there will be a beautiful 2nd Company... T'is but a boy's dream.
Is it my dream?

Offline C_Parsons

• Corporal
  • Niv-Mizzet judges you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 27th_Rifles_Sgt_C-Parsons
« Reply #1565 on: April 08, 2014, 02:24:13 pm »

And at the risk of sounding like I'm jumping on the bandwagon, I also have to take a leave this week.  :-[
The director of my department wants a demo of my Freescale car this weekend so that he can be sure I will adequately represent my college at the competition so all of my efforts have been focused there. Also while I'm on the topic, sorry for missing training last night, instead I was swearing at a little RC car for not being able to go faster than 15% motor speed without going completely drunk.

Again very sorry, I feel like I've kind of distant as of late but this has been probably my busiest semester ever with all the long-term projects and career planning I've been doing. It leaves me sort of drained at the end of the day.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 04:14:52 pm by C_Parsons »
The one that sometimes comes into teamspeak to tell people exactly how you would die in a black hole.

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1566 on: April 08, 2014, 02:55:26 pm »
Such breaks much wow

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: April 08, 2014, 06:28:42 pm »

And at the risk of sounding like I'm jumping on the bandwagon, I also have to take a leave this week.  :-[
The director of my department wants a demo of my Freescale car this weekend so that he can be sure I will adequately represent my college at the competition so all of my efforts have been focused there. Also while I'm on the topic, sorry for missing training last night, instead I was swearing at a little RC car for not being able to go faster than 15% motor speed without going completely drunk.

Again very sorry, I feel like I've kind of distant as of late but this has been probably my busiest semester ever with all the long-term projects and career planning I've been doing. It leaves me sort of drained at the end of the day.
I think it's come out to be the same way for everyone at least down through your rank Parsons. We barely have any seniors with any amount of time right now. Only another couple months though.

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: April 09, 2014, 06:23:18 pm »
Good luck tonight gents! If I can get enough done I might try to see if I can make it, but I won't make any promises. Graduating is a tad more important than a 1v1 I think. Still, give em hell!

Offline Alpharion

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: April 10, 2014, 04:09:40 am »
Save from triple post  :)

Offline Alpharion

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: April 10, 2014, 05:42:02 pm »
Double post, Sorry but..

Can anybody guess what I'm planning? EDIT: Mexico will be included in Group 1 and Canada can make their own if they want
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Wardop

• Captain
  • 1a Svea Livgarde - live from an iphone hotspot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wardope
« Reply #1571 on: April 10, 2014, 06:49:21 pm »
I would suck you off, but i feel like the cali team would be op

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
« Reply #1572 on: April 10, 2014, 06:52:15 pm »
Double post, Sorry but..

Can anybody guess what I'm planning? EDIT: Mexico will be included in Group 1 and Canada can make their own if they want
Spoiler
[close]

What is this? :P
Pointy stick champion

Offline Wardop

• Captain
  • 1a Svea Livgarde - live from an iphone hotspot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wardope
« Reply #1573 on: April 10, 2014, 06:57:06 pm »
Kind of like the groupfighting tourney across the pond, but we split up into states rather than countries. That'd be my best guess.

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #1574 on: April 10, 2014, 06:59:10 pm »
Kind of like the groupfighting tourney across the pond, but we split up into states rather than countries. That'd be my best guess.

If thats it, then you all just better quit cause Pennsylvania will wreck. (me/offizer op)