Author Topic: NLC | Napoleonic Linebattle Cup [Completed]  (Read 124923 times)

Offline ztree

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 78th_Pte_Finlay_MacNab
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NLC | Napoleonic Linebattle Cup [Week 9 Underway] [Final 2 weeks]
« Reply #1080 on: March 16, 2015, 04:09:45 pm »
where's the nwl thread?
I wanted to start more drama with inflammatory posts pls

Offline Alessandro

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 27y_Fin_Plk_Alessandro
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1081 on: March 16, 2015, 04:26:39 pm »
where's the nwl thread?
I wanted to start more drama with inflammatory posts pls

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=20681.0

Offline ztree

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 78th_Pte_Finlay_MacNab
« Reply #1082 on: March 16, 2015, 04:39:27 pm »
thx, I didn't see it's sticky now, thought it was deleted for a sec  :P

Offline Tyrionpk

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA Tyrion
« Reply #1083 on: March 16, 2015, 07:28:52 pm »
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 07:33:04 pm by Tyrionpk »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Tyrionpk

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA Tyrion

Offline 77y_Lt_Gaz

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gaz
Re: NLC | Napoleonic Linebattle Cup [Week 10 Underway] [Final 2 weeks]
« Reply #1086 on: March 17, 2015, 11:43:17 pm »
Large amount of drama away to be dropped brace....

So about a month ago the 77y played the K-KA the score was 6-4 to the 77y. Later going through the logs it was found that Koala who had been a member of the 77y for about 2 months at that point had been playing for the 77y during that match. The K-KA demanded a reply as they believed he was an invite from the 91st. After explaining the situation that koala had left the 91st 2 weeks (11 days to be precise) before the K-KA match had been played it was decided that the 77y still had to replay the kka (sorry but fuck typing it properly) for the reason that the 91st were not aware of his departure. Let me make this clear Koala did not play a single game for the 91st between the day the 91st played the 77y and the day the 77y played the kka a whole 14 days.

So i am left with the decision to either play this replay which is completely unjustified in every way and the outcome will in fact decide who will win the nwc. This is not fair on the 91st (XD) or us as no rules have actually been broken at all. The second option is to either straight up say no we're not playing this as we have done nothing wrong and see what shit storm flies in which direction.

just want to see some opinions on the matter or answer any questions regarding the whole incident as keeping this whole thing under wraps seems a bit suspect to me
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 11:44:57 pm by 77y_Lt_Gaz »

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1087 on: March 17, 2015, 11:57:55 pm »
Just to give un-bias-ness.
Koala played for the 91st against the 77y the week before the 77y vs K-KA match.
He never told Tav he was leaving until after the K-KA game so we don't know whether he did leave or not that's just a claim.
Tyrion already decided a replay would be the fairest as there were a fair few rounds where it came down to a 1v1 melee.
Koala was doing pretty well in the game and clearly had an impact.

Assuming that Tyrion went back on his decision that would mean all matches 77y played prior to the K-KA game were invalid and I'd suggest you all get your chance for a replay in.
It also means all 91st games are invalid and Koala was still in both regiments when the first few rounds were played.

Offline 77y_Lt_Gaz

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: March 18, 2015, 12:26:39 am »
Just to give un-bias-ness.
Koala played for the 91st against the 77y the week before the 77y vs K-KA match.

There was no close 1v1s in melee at the end of anything of the sort. also if you watch the match trying to examine koalas impact you will see its negligible (hes playing under Pfc_Xioma for the purpose of taking the piss out of bumfluff who finds his own sister fit)   

But the performace of him has got nothing to do with it was he is eligible to play so there is no issues or problems at all

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
« Reply #1089 on: March 18, 2015, 12:57:45 am »
9minutes in isn't a close round? it ends with a 4 v 3? Also how is using an anagram of Axiom taking the piss out of bumfluff. There was a clear motive behind his alias due to him still being in the 91st. Fact is there is no proof that Koala left the 91st before the match at all. Thus Tyrion decided there would be a rematch. We decided this before you and Tyrion were arguing about which regiment Eddie was in. After he played for both of you.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: March 18, 2015, 02:42:50 am »

Offline 77y_Lt_Gaz

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: March 18, 2015, 05:23:51 am »
9minutes in isn't a close round? it ends with a 4 v 3? Also how is using an anagram of Axiom taking the piss out of bumfluff. There was a clear motive behind his alias due to him still being in the 91st. Fact is there is no proof that Koala left the 91st before the match at all. Thus Tyrion decided there would be a rematch. We decided this before you and Tyrion were arguing about which regiment Eddie was in. After he played for both of you.

its a long story i can guarantee the reason hes not using his 77y tags as Kirayu or kaola isnt cause hes trying to go below the radar... basically banter as bob said. also if your gonna complain about our names all the fucking juicies are stark markle bumfluff and herishy the banter brigade cant be stopped im afraid..

ps looks like the only way to resolve this is to dq 77y form league gg XD cause i cant see any other way around it... Also what if tav did know and this is all part of his master plan to turn us all against each other....

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1092 on: March 18, 2015, 08:05:07 am »

its a long story i can guarantee the reason hes not using his 77y tags as Kirayu or kaola isnt cause hes trying to go below the radar... basically banter as bob said. also if your gonna complain about our names all the fucking juicies are stark markle bumfluff and herishy the banter brigade cant be stopped im afraid..

ps looks like the only way to resolve this is to dq 77y form league gg XD cause i cant see any other way around it... Also what if tav did know and this is all part of his master plan to turn us all against each other....
rip banter brigade 2k14.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: March 18, 2015, 01:22:34 pm »

rip banter brigade 2k14.
nvr frget

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #1094 on: March 18, 2015, 01:43:08 pm »
You already agreed to replay, what's changed?