Author Topic: Ferguson Riots (BACK)  (Read 129543 times)

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
  • Side: Union
Re: Justice for Mike Brown
« Reply #210 on: August 17, 2014, 04:59:58 pm »
How about fuckloads of money.

Also, the people looting are savages.

For cameras on each cop? We could afford it, you're grossly overestimating the cost.
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #211 on: August 17, 2014, 05:16:05 pm »
A lot of police in the UK have to wear cameras now especially during raids and stuff. It protects the cop from false law suits too. It's not just for the victims.

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
« Reply #212 on: August 17, 2014, 05:16:27 pm »
Um no, those people are humans. People that kill others are the closest you can get to a savage.

And you would rather that injustices on civilians commityed by police go unnoticed instead of using money to get rid or lessen the problem.

You do realise the millions of dollars used to equip every single county with militarized SWAT teams could have been used to create cameras for police?

Fits the description perfectly.

Offline Madbull

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_Madbull
« Reply #213 on: August 17, 2014, 05:21:32 pm »
How about fuckloads of money.

Also, the people looting are savages.

For cameras on each cop? We could afford it, you're grossly overestimating the cost.

We can't just stick a Go Pro on them. NYC Alone has about 35,000 uniformed NYPD officers, all we need is more

of our tax money going to law enforcement.

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 17, 2014, 05:33:51 pm »
MOre going to law enforcement and less going to the Armed Forces. Yeah I can get behind that.

And you underestimate how cheap hardware can get if you just by it by bulk and from the manufacturer. It really isn't that expensive.
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
« Reply #215 on: August 17, 2014, 05:53:25 pm »
Petition going around for Mike Brown Law. Would force all county, state, etc officers to wear cameras. I signed it and I'll get it later for anyone else willing to sign when it's not 2 AM

Wtf are you smoking? Wtf are all those people that signed it smoking, I want some of it.

This... isn't a bad idea. Even if these riots didn't start I'd be in support of this, it'd make the Police have to be held responsible if they do something wrong.

I don't understand the argument against this.
It really isnt a bad idea. Id sign that petition

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Old Mr. Kirk
« Reply #216 on: August 17, 2014, 06:00:33 pm »
O heard of somewhere in California that made their officers wear cameras, may have even been LA actually, but complaints about the police department dropped dramatically in the time they wore them.

Going off what Clearly said, we can absolutely afford to divert federal funds from the military to the police force. America's military spending is through the roof as it is.

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
« Reply #217 on: August 17, 2014, 06:02:33 pm »
Have you guys ever watched like Alaska State Troopers or Kentucky Justice?

Maybe its too for tv purposes, but they have GoPros and they have them on them at all times when they are on calls

And then going of Newkirk, if the police had cameras on them at all times, they maybe just maybe be more careful with the issues they are in.

Why cant we be like Russian Police, they have dashboard cams and everything

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #218 on: August 17, 2014, 06:06:28 pm »
you dont want to be russian police....

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Apollo

• Colonel
  • NW Official Administrator; apparent god of the sun
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Apollo
« Reply #219 on: August 17, 2014, 06:17:47 pm »
Keep the thread on-topic please, guys. Also, should this thread result in unnecessary personal attacks again, it may not remain open much longer. Keep it civil and relevant.

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 17, 2014, 06:43:12 pm »
Have you guys ever watched like Alaska State Troopers or Kentucky Justice?

Maybe its too for tv purposes, but they have GoPros and they have them on them at all times when they are on calls

And then going of Newkirk, if the police had cameras on them at all times, they maybe just maybe be more careful with the issues they are in.

Why cant we be like Russian Police, they have dashboard cams and everything
Kentucky and Alaska are a lot less populated than states such as California and Texas. It's a monumental task to supply the entire Texas police force with action cams and or dash cams, let alone the whole country's. Also it would be pretty easy to just say the cam ran out of charge. I have the Contour Roam 2 for airsoft and it's battery life is only 3 hours give or take some minutes. The Go Pro's is not much better. It's simply not practical.

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 17, 2014, 06:50:08 pm »
Add a chargers into the police cars? You know the cigarette lighters, you can use those things to charge electric equipment.

Besides if you're worried about people calling bullshit on the camera's charge then just add a batter charge meter into one of the corners of the camera, that way you can tell if it was really out of charge or not.

EMP you're just splitting hairs now, we have the money and the ability. It wouldn't be fast but it would be done within half a year.

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 17, 2014, 07:30:13 pm »
I'd say it would take a little longer than that, but within   .  Year or two it could be done.

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 17, 2014, 07:30:59 pm »
Add a chargers into the police cars? You know the cigarette lighters, you can use those things to charge electric equipment.

Besides if you're worried about people calling bullshit on the camera's charge then just add a batter charge meter into one of the corners of the camera, that way you can tell if it was really out of charge or not.

EMP you're just splitting hairs now, we have the money and the ability. It wouldn't be fast but it would be done within half a year.
You realize they have multiple pieces of equipment running out of those sockets, right? Try again.

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 17, 2014, 07:37:52 pm »
Problems that can easily be solved, if they can run all sorts of other equipment out of their cars, it should be no trouble to add one more device. For instance, all the cops around here have laptops in their vehicles, laptops have USB drives, USB drives can be used to charge the cameras. Problem solved.